• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

"T95" with WiFi 2.4G/5G WiFi Bluetooth 5.0

Search This thread

What are you trying to achieve mate? It's a **** box and there's not much you can do to it without sacrificing at least two other things along the way. You want more quality buy a shield or a FireTV 2nd gen or a 4k stick and root the stock on those. Remember these builds are thrown to gether with bits and pieces of code and patched together just to lower temperatures and things like that. They haven't been professionally crafted for luxury comforts of remotes and the like.

My advice is pick which rom you feel is best suited and stick with it, if it loads and plays content OK without overheating then it's good to go, regardless if you have to wire a keyboard to it instead of stock remote

Clark Wheeler

Dec 6, 2020
Hi all...I am a first time user to this forum, but I like what I see so far. I have an OTT TV Box (T95) with 4x CPU Cortex-A53 GPU Mali-G31 Mp2. I can run all widgets. I have widgets from ATV Launcher, Google Calendar, Weather and Clock, ABC News and others. I followed instructions in ATV Launcher when I initially tried to add a widget. I had to run a command in Remote ADB Shell which enabled the widgets and now anytime I install an app with widgets, it automatically shows up in the ATV Launcher when I select Pick Widgets. I hope this helps.

Top Liked Posts