• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

TAB.S.Sensation ROM™ V18.0

rom without additional apps

• yes

Votes: 108 67.1%
  • no

Votes: 53 32.9%

• Total voters
Search This thread

YOSEFE

Sep 12, 2006
UK
That looks like a very old version of odin. Maybe try a newer version to reinstall recovery. Also I use that same recovery and the rom installed fine for me.
I think you should keep trying it like you have it. Make sure to wipe all and let it boot for like 10mins. Don't let it try to boot overnight the tablet will overheat. If its not up in 20 mins then try again.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I have also tried Odin3 v3.12, I get same results.

YOSEFE

Sep 12, 2006
UK
When I have successfully installed a ROM, reboot, I end up and stay here for ever.

This screen only began appearing on my note when I first installed the CM14...7.1 ROM, which I needed to reinstall, but then when it reinstalls, the gapps fail to reinstall. I have tried several of them. Could someone tell me the exact set of gapps they have used?

Last edited:

YOSEFE

Sep 12, 2006
UK
Have you seen the scale of my problem?
This final picture is from stock ROM flash failure. Never had it this hard before.

Attachments

• Repackaged_Stock_ROM_Flash_Fail.gif
    Repackaged_Stock_ROM_Flash_Fail.gif
    166.5 KB · Views: 254

JJEgan

Oct 24, 2010
Its failing at the boot image .

Why could well be bad download . But more likely wrong model firmware .
You are flashing N8010 firmware to a N8010 or are you flashing to a different model ??

Last edited:

mannyvzla

Jun 6, 2011
Valencia
Redmi Note 10S
Have you seen the scale of my problem?
This final picture is from stock ROM flash failure. Never had it this hard before.
Usually an error when flashing boot.img means you once flashed the locked bootloader from N8013 and it can be not overwritten. In that case you should repack the firmware without that part. Somewhere around xda there is a thread about that

Enviado desde mi GT-N8013 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: YOSEFE

YOSEFE

Sep 12, 2006
UK
Usually an error when flashing boot.img means you once flashed the locked bootloader from N8013 and it can be not overwritten. In that case you should repack the firmware without that part. Somewhere around xda there is a thread about that

Enviado desde mi GT-N8013 mediante Tapatalk

Let me try that before I hit the deck.

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

Now it fails on cache?

Top Liked Posts