Tab S5e - Recovery (TWRP) - Bounty Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

AHE_XDA

Mar 20, 2019
Hello everyone,

I have found a recognized developer within the XDA community willing and able to provide TWRP (Recovery) for our Tab S5e.

Now, unfortunately, these types of efforts cost time and money.

The Developer is looking for either a Galaxy Tab S5e for reference purposes or money towards his development efforts.

So if you're willing to contribute, please PM me or leave an amount you can reasonably afford.

I will start with 75 euros.

When we've reached our amount, I will be contacting everyone individually to ensure you can meet your financial eligibility.

Any questions or concerns, please ask.

RagingHarry

Jan 8, 2012
Havelte
Google Pixel 5
Really wtf you did make this thread while there was a day before posting this.
There was a working twrp...
Sorry you seemed to be a good guy, atm I'm running lineage 16 on my tab S5e, and decrypting is perfect.
As there has been mentioning ashyx..
Please those forums where as ashyx is/was active Luk1337 was also there, if one or the other could do something, they don't need a bounty.

In all those Samsung tablet years I've never seen on of the both asking for a bounty, if you'd like rather donate to them personally

Last edited:

AHE_XDA

Mar 20, 2019
Thread Closure

@LuK1337

@RagingHarry

First, I'm a fantastic guy but thank you irregardless for the promotion :)

Secondly, with all due respect, if you can't bother to communicate properly, professionally or intelligently, please keep it to yourself. A PM would have sufficed.

Third, I, and other members off thread, wanted a recovery and were willing to pay for someone's effort. Luk1337 delivered without being incentivized and now recovery is available.

Like previous cases, I'll donate appropriately but let's not make this a dogpile because AHE_XDA didn't follow an unspoken rule or broke etiquette.

@MikeChannon

Please, if and when you can, close/delete this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: TiTiB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https://twrp.me/samsung/samsunggalaxytabs5ewifi.html, my twrp port just became official. now there's my $$$?
    Thread Closure

@LuK1337

@RagingHarry

First, I'm a fantastic guy but thank you irregardless for the promotion :)

Secondly, with all due respect, if you can't bother to communicate properly, professionally or intelligently, please keep it to yourself. A PM would have sufficed.

Third, I, and other members off thread, wanted a recovery and were willing to pay for someone's effort. Luk1337 delivered without being incentivized and now recovery is available.

Like previous cases, I'll donate appropriately but let's not make this a dogpile because AHE_XDA didn't follow an unspoken rule or broke etiquette.

@MikeChannon

Please, if and when you can, close/delete this thread.