• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Tablet boots to fastboot after flash global rom

Search This thread

kjonge

Oct 17, 2016
Hi,

I have unlocked the bootloader, waited 7 days and today I flashed the global Rom.
It looks like rom flashed without problems but now the tablet keeps booting to fastboot :( ?
Anyone knows how to fix it? Many thanks.

Kind regards,
Koen

kjonge

Oct 17, 2016
Hi,
I fixed it I think.
I did a re-flash with Mi Flash with nabu_global_images_V12.5.8.0.RKXMIXM_20210925.0000.00_11.0_global_9235e47a6f

I got an error at the end, but still the tablet boots normally now.
So now I am on global rom, which is great :)

chaunc

Sep 25, 2005
Hi,
I fixed it I think.
I did a re-flash with Mi Flash with nabu_global_images_V12.5.8.0.RKXMIXM_20210925.0000.00_11.0_global_9235e47a6f

I got an error at the end, but still the tablet boots normally now.
So now I am on global rom, which is great :)
I've got the same error with nabu_global_images_V12.5.4.0.
And now, with your idea, I'm trying to fix that with image nabu_global_images_V12.5.8.0.
Hope it work.

Edit: opp, not work for me? Which version of MiFlash did you use? Could you give me the link of image??? Thanks

kjonge

Oct 17, 2016
I downloaded the latest global rom here:

I used the mi unlock tool found here

I believe this is the latest version.
When started it ask to install the drivers.
Make sure you unpack the download ROM twice and point it to the unpacked folder in the tool.
I made sure I check the option "clean all" at the bottom.

Reactions: chaunc

chaunc

Sep 25, 2005
I downloaded the latest global rom here:

I used the mi unlock tool found here

I believe this is the latest version.
When started it ask to install the drivers.
Make sure you unpack the download ROM twice and point it to the unpacked folder in the tool.
I made sure I check the option "clean all" at the bottom.
Amzaing.
Finaly, It worked!
Thanks alot

Reactions: kjonge

chaunc

Sep 25, 2005
Were you able to lock the bootloader or did you leave it unlocked?
In MiFlash program, you have 3 option: clean all, save user data and clean and relock bootloader.
1st time, I choice clean all, flash process said succesful but my pad reboot in recovery mode (not flash mode)
second time, i choice clean and relock bootloader, flash again, my pad reboot in nomal mode.
And now, it in looked bootloader but I can unlook anytime I want

puleen

Sep 5, 2007
In MiFlash program, you have 3 option: clean all, save user data and clean and relock bootloader.
1st time, I choice clean all, flash process said succesful but my pad reboot in recovery mode (not flash mode)
second time, i choice clean and relock bootloader, flash again, my pad reboot in nomal mode.
And now, it in looked bootloader but I can unlook anytime I want
I have tried that, when I lock the bootloader I keep going into a screen, that I referenced here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/global-rom-for-xiaomi-pad-5-nabu.4335839/post-85812295

Top Liked Posts