• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Tablet mirroring everything on LCD after some time of laying around

Search This thread

stepus

Oct 21, 2012
Hi, i have a tablet Iget N9A and after some time of not using i decided to turn it on and everything is mirrored, Bootlogo, recovery menu, booted system etc.
Touch is working right, only displaying is mirrored. I tried flashing some firmwares via bootloader and bending with LCD flex cabel and it did not help.
it has already happened to someone and it has a solution ?
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1895.JPG
    IMG_1895.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1897.JPG
    IMG_1897.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 2

Droidriven

Jan 27, 2014
NC
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III
HTC Thunderbolt
Hi, i have a tablet Iget N9A and after some time of not using i decided to turn it on and everything is mirrored, Bootlogo, recovery menu, booted system etc.
Touch is working right, only displaying is mirrored. I tried flashing some firmwares via bootloader and bending with LCD flex cabel and it did not help.
it has already happened to someone and it has a solution ?
Thanks
If you have flashed firmware and it didn't fix anything, that means your problem is a hardware issue, not a software issue. The issue is with one of your hardware components, discover which one of them it is and replace it.

stepus

Oct 21, 2012
hi, thanks for your reply, i thing the same its a HW problem. Its very low cost tablet, and i already spent on it so much time for reflashing firmware so it doesn't pay off anymore and I'd rather buy another one.
Thanks