Tai Chi·Magisk

ldeveraux

Nov 20, 2008
Don't use taichi. The privacy policy is crazy. He basically states whatever you type or when you use an application they can use that info lol
Like password apps? Gboard? Chrome? Man come on leave my password alone lol
Looks like the other loon got a new username and started badmouthing taichi again. Get over yourself bro.

HippoMan

May 5, 2009
Hippoland
Don't use taichi. The privacy policy is crazy. He basically states whatever you type or when you use an application they can use that info lol
Like password apps? Gboard? Chrome? Man come on leave my password alone lol
Looks like the other loon got a new username and started badmouthing taichi again. Get over yourself bro.
I, for one, don't mind TaiChi's privacy policy. It's no worse than that of many other apps.

The only thing which bothers me about TaiChi is the fact that the Whitelisting and other pages are in Mandarin, and they are non-translatable via Chrome and other browsers' translation mechanisms. So, if I want to use those pages, I don't know what I would be clicking on.

If no translation is available, perhaps could someone provlde a "road map" of those pages (i.e., a description of what each button and field represents)? That would be very helpful and much appreciated.
.​