Question taiwanese over global

Search This thread

kaczorcuchnie

May 7, 2021
hi all, i have 10s global and thinking to flash taiwanese firmware.
could anybody confirm taiwanese firmware has miui dialer with call recording enabled?
should i use miflashtool flash all and relock?
maybe there is list of differences between regional firmwares?
please …

Reactions: herizor

herizor

Jun 17, 2011
could anybody confirm taiwanese firmware has miui dialer with call recording enabled?
please …
Hi. I m also interessed about the answer and would like to flash my redmi note 10s if it works.

Authi

Mar 2, 2011
Barcelona
please …
Hi, I prefer indonesian rom than taiwan. (12.5.6.0 indonesia - 12.5.5.0 taiwan)

Of course, both rom variants has the miui dialer. You can flash it, unlocking first your bootloader, but you don't need any custom recovery, or any other app (Miflash) to install.

You only need to decompress any fastboot rom (use Winrar) on upper folder, like C:\Temp, to avoid longer folder name route, and double click on a file called "flash_all.bat". You must wait a little time, don't worry, and you obtain a flashed indonesian rom, with all options, like any other original rom, but with miui dialer. And if you desire, you don't need to relock bootloader, because all banking apps works correctly with open bootloader.

Mdalmamun

Jan 18, 2022
POCO M2 Pro
Redmi Note 10S

Of course, both rom variants has the miui dialer. You can flash it, unlocking first your bootloader, but you don't need any custom recovery, or any other app (Miflash) to install.

You only need to decompress any fastboot rom (use Winrar) on upper folder, like C:\Temp, to avoid longer folder name route, and double click on a file called "flash_all.bat". You must wait a little time, don't worry, and you obtain a flashed indonesian rom, with all options, like any other original rom, but with miui dialer. And if you desire, you don't need to relock bootloader, because all banking apps works correctly with open bootloader.
But my 10s' codename is 'Secret ' what to do to flash Indonesian rom?

Cryptonite26

would flashing any of these roms potentially unlock sim slot two for me if it might be software locked? currently I have the stock ZA rom MIUI Global 12.5.1 stable 12.5.1.0 (RKLZAVC) and yes it is a M2101K7BNY with 2x IMEI numbers on the back of the phone

Authi

Mar 2, 2011
Barcelona
would flashing any of these roms potentially unlock sim slot two for me if it might be software locked? currently I have the stock ZA rom MIUI Global 12.5.1 stable 12.5.1.0 (RKLZAVC) and yes it is a M2101K7BNY with 2x IMEI numbers on the back of the phone
Hi, I couldn't guess where is ZA rom. It might be from any operator customizated.

I can't know if flashing any other rom, you can unlock both sim slot. But you can try by yourself simply. I fyou need call recording, use indonesia o taiwan rom, if not, you can choose global.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    please …