taktiK 4.4.2 - Release 2 Available

Search This thread

hrkh83

May 2, 2009
I think I'm going to have to put desire hd officially on hiatus until summer when a new build of android comes out then I'll try to bring that up for dhd.

The same thing you did to 4.3.1!!

Again 4.5.x Beta#5 put on hiatus until 4.6.x!

Last edited by a moderator:

ehnemehnemu

Mar 4, 2012
I think I'm going to have to put desire hd officially on hiatus until summer when a new build of android comes out then I'll try to bring that up for dhd.
I somehow saw that coming - but there's more important things than working on a ROM, especially as a father of a family :cowboy:

Still it would've been nice if we've gotten one more release before the long break (;

Reactions: romualdrichard

westy123

Dec 30, 2006

Just to say, thanks for this ROM, and i appreciate the work you put in. Considering the age of this venerable device, i'm grateful for the work all developers put in to keep the DesireHD going!
I'll be moving on, but will be checking back in the summer.
Thanks Again.

Reactions: alge30 and q:)

ILA

Sep 14, 2012
The same thing you did to 4.3.1!!

Again 4.5.x Beta#5 put on hiatus until 4.6.x!

Come on, don't be that hard on the guy. He has his own problems and other nice things coming in his life, have a heart man. He is doing this in his own spare time and for free for us.

I wish you all the best with the little one, RB and when you feel that you have some spare time, come share some joy with us in Summer. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

bengylow

Jun 26, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
If u don't like it, leave the forums. He has better things to do than worry about your selfish needs. Sometimes ppl on here really get under my skin!

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

Hi all, let's pray hard for best wishes and blessing for RB, whom really spent much of his life for this rom! Hope your little baby is well and growing strong!

By the way, when is summer for RB? Which month?

siddu

Aug 13, 2009
Helsinki
Copying contacts from SIm

Hello
I am using Taktik release 1, it works amazingly fine on my DHD.

I recently gave the phone to a friend who is coming from dumb phone, so he copied all his contacts from old phone to sim and when the sim is inserted in DHD it does not show any contacts.

we tried import option in contact but it says there are no contacts in the sim. LOL, the question of syncing contacts from old phone to google account does not come as old phone does not wifi or 3g connection,

I appreciate any help or pointers.

Regards
Sid

Last edited:

ILA

Sep 14, 2012
Hello
I am using Taktik release 1, it works amazingly fine on my DHD.

I recently gave the phone to a friend who is coming from dumb phone, so he copied all his contacts from old phone to sim and when the sim is inserted in DHD it does not show any contacts.

we tried import option in contact but it says there are no contacts in the sim. LOL, the question of syncing contacts from old phone to google account does not come as old phone does not wifi or 3g connection,

I appreciate any help or pointers.

Regards
Sid

You can flash the official DHD RUU or any stock based ROM. They have an option to import contacts over bluetooth. Once imported, just sync them to your Google account. This works 100%. If you don't want to flash a new ROM, try finding an app on the Play Store that does the same... ;)

xdagee

• Sep 4, 2012
    Accra
    kowofa.me
    Yes we know, R1 is stable but not stable on all devices. And a lot had changed since the release of R1. At least he should have made those changes and stick to 4.4.2 before finally saying goodbye. I believe he will continue from 4.4.3 else he should help us continue with he's wonderful project. We could take it to the next level, if permission is give.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: hrkh83

MikhailM1

Jul 3, 2011
    Yes we know, R1 is stable but not stable on all devices. And a lot had changed since the release of R1. At least he should have made those changes and stick to 4.4.2 before finally saying goodbye. I believe he will continue from 4.4.3 else he should help us continue with he's wonderful project. We could take it to the next level, if permission is give.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Come on guys! Randomblame does not HAVE to do anything. He has been doing it out of the goodness of his heart and developer's enthusiasm. He does not owe us anything! He needs to concentrate now on personal family issues and obviously this is a lot more important for him than keeping out aged DHDs up to date. Most other developers stopped updating roms for old devices a lot earlier and moved on to newer devices.
    I for one am more than grateful for all the work he has done and the benefits he brought to our phones and have made several contributions to his "fund". If and when he can produce the next update I will be ready and grateful.

bernbutt

Apr 26, 2010
    Odense
    DHD stoped working

Help please
    After restart my DHD stoped - I can't right my code; then out with battery and then try again. Start up and The JellyTime screen blinking and then it stoped. Pwr + volume do not work. DHD to my PC - I can hear it goes on but I can not see my phone.
    What can I do?

jean019

Dec 27, 2010
    I have that sort of issue with the last 4.2.2 : phone completely blocked during JellyTime boot, even if I restart by removing battery, it's dead, it stays blocked.
    the only option for me is to start by Power + vol- and restore a nandroid backup. Not really practical ...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      *no longer supported*

Welcome to taktiK
      BbZshtUCEAAtK1i.png:small
      BZ9N9vKCQAARvbK.png:small

BZDVVsXCYAAJe4m.jpg:medium

Rom
      Release 1 - Stable

Release 2 - Experimental causes breakages in audio and camera

Gapps
      http://goo.im/devs/paranoidandroid/roms/gapps/pa_gapps-full-4.4-20131126-signed.zip

Kernel source:
      https://github.com/randomblame/Jellytime_7x30/commits/jellytime
      I'm alive still just sat down at the computer today for the first time since getting sick - still fighting the pneumonia the antibiotics haven't done their job but I am slowly getting better either that or used to it. Pulled in some of paulb-nl and musta's changes to enable ion and I'm going to play with that tonight. I'm having problems syncing I may need to pull down a whole new repository this hard drive is acting like there is corruption.

*confirmed enabling ion fixes black boxes. browser gmail etc working still need to sync to 4.4.2 and fix some things

*tracked down file corruption to my manifests.git and got it fixed now I'm building 4.4.2
      went to the doctors again yesterday and took care of myself a bit, trying to get some work done today might get a build out tonight :)
      well todays build:
      Bbkv7u3CUAA0mPq.png:large

enables selinux in permissive mode
      has working listview animations
      new battery icons from upstream
      but breaks video playback and adds a visual glitch in recents menu so It's not R2 material :) Progress is being made at least
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone