taktiK 4.4.2 - Release 2 Available

Search This thread

bengylow

Jun 26, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hello RB, how are you? We have not forgotten you!
We are still waiting for you back here! When will you be back?

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Randomblame has already posted on this thread that he no longer has time to continue work on this ROM.

No he said he'll be back on summer! But I've no idea where he lives and when is his summer. Does anyone knows?

Reactions: jwalantsoneji

ILA

Sep 14, 2012
Hello RB, how are you? We have not forgotten you!
We are still waiting for you back here! When will you be back?

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

No he said he'll be back on summer! But I've no idea where he lives and when is his summer. Does anyone knows?

Northern hemisphere ;)

marknoll

May 13, 2014
No, you are not alone. I think that everyone waits for RB to make his move :)
Unfortunately, maybe this is the end of life for our device even by RB.
No. Not the end. Development is still out there. Android 4.4.4 is in development. I am sure when rb is available, he will be back. Check out the dhd threads as well. Lots going on. Happy flashing!!

mlcc

May 4, 2008
Been running this rom from RB for longer than I care to remember now and its been fine except for the little problems that still exist here and there.

Anybody here tried any other roms for the DHD which you would rate in the same category as this one from RB?

Thinking of trying another but as said, very happy with the current one and not sure whether I should try another and or just let it be until I get a new phone.

ILA

Sep 14, 2012
I think I'm going to have to put desire hd officially on hiatus until summer when a new build of android comes out then I'll try to bring that up for dhd.

Well he did say that he'll probably be back when the new version of android comes out and since that won't happen 'till ca. september (when the code for the L version is released), wake this thread up when september ends :)

The-Undertaker

Nov 12, 2012
crashing gapps and non gapps

Desire hd

Been flashing the Release 1 Stable, but i get issues with gapps and some other app, just like maxthon browser. Stock browser is very slow, it freezes when i push the google home page left option button (news, youtube, eccc), and then it crashes. Seme issue with E-mail stock app, same with G-mail app, same with non google apps like maxthon browser. apps are very slow.

i've been flashing mini gapps by paranoid, same problem. i've been trying flashing the FULL paranoid gapps, but it says "space error".
I do a dalvik + cache wiping after flashing.

The-Undertaker

Nov 12, 2012
Desire hd

Been flashing the Release 1 Stable, but i get issues with gapps and some other app, just like maxthon browser. Stock browser is very slow, it freezes when i push the google home page left option button (news, youtube, eccc), and then it crashes. Seme issue with E-mail stock app, same with G-mail app, same with non google apps like maxthon browser. apps are very slow.

i've been flashing mini gapps by paranoid, same problem. i've been trying flashing the FULL paranoid gapps, but it says "space error".

any suggestion pls?

The-Undertaker

Nov 12, 2012
Desire hd

anyone experienced the same issue? could it be for the wrong gapps? can i have the link for gapps from someone that has't got my same issues pls? tyvm in adv.

MikhailM1

Jul 3, 2011
any suggestion pls?

Are you flashing the correct gapps for Kitkat (4.4.2)? I have the Release 1 version with the full gaps on my Desire HD and there are no particular problems with the stock browser. The speed of loading pages obviously depends on the speed of the service in your area.

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

any suggestion pls?

Perhaps it is time to bury the DHD?

aasifnasim

Aug 28, 2013
Akola
Fine Working on my Htc Inspire 4G

:good:
Its stable Release 1
is working with standard gapps
from google
I installed this ROM my hTC Inspire 4g in august 2014
first i got some network problem
but now its working fine
:cowboy:

MikhailM1

Jul 3, 2011
Update time?

OK, everyone, we have all been patient and waiting and hoping. Any chance of an update, Randomblame??? Or is this thread dead and everyone has binned their trusted DHDs and moved on to newer handsets?:(

Reactions: Lapyyyyyy

rjdoli

Jun 29, 2007
Stuck on TakTik KK logo

Hello,
My phone is stuck on taktik KK logo after a reboot.
It has been working for 3/4 month without any problem.
I'm attaching the logcat for the boot hoping that someone with the knowledge can help me out.
I'm about to dirty flash again...
Than you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    *no longer supported*

Welcome to taktiK
    BbZshtUCEAAtK1i.png:small
    BZ9N9vKCQAARvbK.png:small

BZDVVsXCYAAJe4m.jpg:medium

Rom
    Release 1 - Stable

Release 2 - Experimental causes breakages in audio and camera

Gapps
    http://goo.im/devs/paranoidandroid/roms/gapps/pa_gapps-full-4.4-20131126-signed.zip

Kernel source:
    https://github.com/randomblame/Jellytime_7x30/commits/jellytime
    I'm alive still just sat down at the computer today for the first time since getting sick - still fighting the pneumonia the antibiotics haven't done their job but I am slowly getting better either that or used to it. Pulled in some of paulb-nl and musta's changes to enable ion and I'm going to play with that tonight. I'm having problems syncing I may need to pull down a whole new repository this hard drive is acting like there is corruption.

*confirmed enabling ion fixes black boxes. browser gmail etc working still need to sync to 4.4.2 and fix some things

*tracked down file corruption to my manifests.git and got it fixed now I'm building 4.4.2
    went to the doctors again yesterday and took care of myself a bit, trying to get some work done today might get a build out tonight :)
    well todays build:
    Bbkv7u3CUAA0mPq.png:large

enables selinux in permissive mode
    has working listview animations
    new battery icons from upstream
    but breaks video playback and adds a visual glitch in recents menu so It's not R2 material :) Progress is being made at least
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone