Stuck on TakTik KK logo

What recovery you using?

Sent from my ATRIX HD using Tapatalk

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I'm using CloworkMod Recovery 5.8.1.5

Should I change it?

Thank you

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

What recovery you using?

Sent from my ATRIX HD using Tapatalk
Hi,
Thank you for your reply.

I'm using CloworkMod Recovery 5.8.1.5
Should I change it?
Thank you

Your question made me think about wipe Dalvik, and I did it, along with fix permissions.
It booted, but now I'm stuck on "Android is upgrading - starting apps", and if I restart it stuck's back on TakTik KK logo.
Thank you.

Reactions: chrisb906

aasifnasim

Aug 28, 2013
Akola
thanx for this ROM
I m using Release 1
installed on Aug 2014 on HTC Inspire 4G
1. it ask me for date setting every time when i make a call
2. i update its google apps it gives and error (google search has stopped)
3. and randomly hangged

is there any updates for this ROM or plz help me

MikhailM1

Jul 3, 2011
Thank you for telling us, so we stop waiting and hoping. And especially thank you for all the great work you did for all of us. All the best in your life!

Lollipop for DHD/Ace

As Randomblame has stopped development for the DHD, I trust he will not mind my sharing information on his forum that a fully working version of Lollipop is now available for our trusted DHD. You can get it here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-desire-hd/development/rom-cyanogenmod-12-1-nightlies-t3070621.
I am using it and it is great. It even supports OTA updates, which are produced three times a week. Try it!:)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    *no longer supported*

Welcome to taktiK
    BbZshtUCEAAtK1i.png:small
    BZ9N9vKCQAARvbK.png:small

BZDVVsXCYAAJe4m.jpg:medium

Rom
    Release 1 - Stable

Release 2 - Experimental causes breakages in audio and camera

Gapps
    http://goo.im/devs/paranoidandroid/roms/gapps/pa_gapps-full-4.4-20131126-signed.zip

Kernel source:
    https://github.com/randomblame/Jellytime_7x30/commits/jellytime
    I'm alive still just sat down at the computer today for the first time since getting sick - still fighting the pneumonia the antibiotics haven't done their job but I am slowly getting better either that or used to it. Pulled in some of paulb-nl and musta's changes to enable ion and I'm going to play with that tonight. I'm having problems syncing I may need to pull down a whole new repository this hard drive is acting like there is corruption.

*confirmed enabling ion fixes black boxes. browser gmail etc working still need to sync to 4.4.2 and fix some things

*tracked down file corruption to my manifests.git and got it fixed now I'm building 4.4.2
    went to the doctors again yesterday and took care of myself a bit, trying to get some work done today might get a build out tonight :)
    well todays build:
    Bbkv7u3CUAA0mPq.png:large

enables selinux in permissive mode
    has working listview animations
    new battery icons from upstream
    but breaks video playback and adds a visual glitch in recents menu so It's not R2 material :) Progress is being made at least
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone