Question Talked to samsung support about my A326U1 bootloader

Search This thread

Stupidaso

Dec 3, 2021
Just in case anyone was wondering what they would say here it is:

"Me: I have model number sm-a326u1/ds and would like to unlock oem bootloader
Are you able to assist me with that?

Support: I can understand that, I want to help you with this, If there is option, i would have helped you with that, as per Samsung policy the oem boot loader will not recommend. I hope, you understand my limitations. It will be simple, once you visit the mobile servie center, they will do this for you.

I suggest you to go to the other third party service center, they will do this for you to be honest, the Samsung service center will not do this.

I want to be honest with you. If you visit the samsung service center and they will not do that and it will waste your time. So You can visit the any mobile repair service center, they will do this for you."

Is this what people mean by a "paid service"
Cause I've never had to pay to unlock a bootloader.

But I'm going to call the 2 different 3rd party Samsung service stores near me and see what they say.

Anyone have a ballpark idea what they charge for something like this?

TimmyP

Mar 5, 2008
The paid service is here on XDA. Look close and read the main threads.

PS: There have been plenty of phones in the past where one party knows the secret and wants to capitalize. Nothing wrong with that. I think its 55 and was worth it for me. Very helpful.

Stupidaso

Dec 3, 2021
As much as I understand people capitalizing on the method if you're the only one who knows how....I hope someone else figures it out and releases it to us....

Reactions: hahaNSAgoBRRRR

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As much as I understand people capitalizing on the method if you're the only one who knows how....I hope someone else figures it out and releases it to us....