[Taskbar][18.05.10] DINIK - Anastasia - Taskbar [v1.5][+Start Icon]

Search This thread

Zelaxion

Oct 15, 2008
Moment sir; I will check it.

Edit; I have search into my device; and also into different packagings; but the result are the same; I have/there is no CDMA_RSS_PPC.dll file present!?? :confused::confused:

i've checked my device 2, couldn't find it either, the one i did found was almost the same name except RSSI instead of RSS, perhaps you can search for that?

and i'll keep looking if i can find the correct file.

thanks in advance

kurt-willems

Jan 15, 2009
ANS
i've checked my device 2, couldn't find it either, the one i did found was almost the same name except RSSI instead of RSS, perhaps you can search for that?

thanks in advance

Problem is I don't have any Files who's names begin with "CDMA_" :confused:
And the more strange of it is, I have the RSS packaging build; and even with this I don't see where the Icon cams from. :eek:

Reactions: NathalieW

Zelaxion

Oct 15, 2008
hmm oke, too bad.

what size is the icon supposed to be 32 x 32 perhaps, because I've found a file in the windows directory on my phone which has an 32 x 32 icon that looks exactly like the one rss hub is showing in the taskbar.

This one is called: HTC_rss_hub_32.png

Maybe you can find this one, or something like this?

kurt-willems

Jan 15, 2009
ANS
hmm oke, too bad.

what size is the icon supposed to be 32 x 32 perhaps, because I've found a file in the windows directory on my phone which has an 32 x 32 icon that looks exactly like the one rss hub is showing in the taskbar.

This one is called: HTC_rss_hub_32.png

Maybe you can find this one, or something like this?

Yeah, I have knowledge of this file, and when I found this one I finally thought I got it; but after my test of changing this file I didn't saw the modification on the TaskBar :(. So I keep looking. :eek:

Reactions: NathalieW

Chibetiti

Nov 30, 2010
hello, i have a problem that when i display the clock on the title bar in all programs, the battery icon is disappeared :( what can i do to make it appear?

BWA80

Hi!

I installed this taskbar v1.5 into my htc blackstone, and it looks beautiful, BUT.. now when i press the volume buttons on the side of the phone it doesn´t change the volume, it scroll´s up and down menus.. how does the taskbar make this happen? am i doing something wrong, is there a fix? i really want to keep this taskbar..

i am runing energyrom reference 21916 feb.1

kizaman81

Oct 12, 2010
Hengelo
hi

Hi!

I installed this taskbar v1.5 into my htc blackstone, and it looks beautiful, BUT.. now when i press the volume buttons on the side of the phone it doesn´t change the volume, it scroll´s up and down menus.. how does the taskbar make this happen? am i doing something wrong, is there a fix? i really want to keep this taskbar..

i am runing energyrom reference 21916 feb.1

yes,there is a fix,on first page...

sam789

Mar 18, 2009
Nobody has already found how to change the rss hub icon in the taskbar?
I've tried everything I know but I can't find this one..

theorbitter

Mar 26, 2011
Re: DINIK - Anastasia - Taskbar [v1.5]

Sorry, I didn't bother to go through all 700something replies to this post, so my question is possible a duplicate:
will the taskbar icon package also work on the WM6.5.x of a Chinese HD2 dual sim clone where there are two phone reception symbols in the taskbar?

aqualls

Nov 23, 2010
York, PA
Anybody have an install secret? Tried this with both certs and two others I have to no avail. I get an error message about cab signature.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ★ DINIK "Anastasia" Taskbar ★​
    c28333d077.png

WVGA & VGA​
    WM6.5 & WM6.5.X​
    CDMA & GSM​

!!! ATTENTION !!!
    This are my Rules, simple and fair. If you break them. I gonna contact the Admins.
    You are free to use my works for private use.
    You are free to modify my works, but only for private use. (No Share or Posting here or on other Sites)
    You are not allowed to modify my works and post it here or on other sites. (Without my Permission)
    You are not allowed to include my works in your Roms. (Without my Permission)
    I welcome modifications and fixes from other users but please contact me first via private message before posting you modifications in the thread.

network-icon.png

Buy me a Beer if you like my work!

Follow me on Tweeter! If you want to get always the first my newest updates!
    http://twitter.com/d_i_n_i_k

I have knowledge in 3 Languages. So if you cant speak well English. You are free to write me in:
    German or Russian or English

Update: 18.05.10
    22:45 DINIK - Anastasia - Start Icon v1.0 for Download.

Update: 17.05.10
    22:45 The v1.5 is here!
    Battery icon fixed (now ok on white bg)
    Added Win Icon wm6.5
    Bluetooth Icon and others are now without edges
    Volume Bar on Music Tab fixed
    Added MMS Icons
    Integrated DINIK - Anastasia - Taskbar Volume Icon Fix
    Added Alarm Icon

PS: “Imagination is more important than knowledge...” -Albert Einstein

Update: 11.05.10
    01:46 Added 5 Clocks for CHT & Manila!!!
    EDIT: I have posted it to wrong Thread! So for Clocks go to my CHT Thred. ;)

Update: 11.05.10
    19:11 DINIK Anastasia Taskbar v1.0 ready for download.
    Screenshots are as always appreciated!
    PS: I can tell you guys...to create a Taskbar is...PURE HELL!!!

DINIK - Anastasia - Taskbar *.cab

DINIK - Anastasia - Taskbar v1.0

FEATURES
    - Skinned Battary.
    - Skinned Signal.
    - Skinned Phone.
    - Skinned Sound.
    - Skinned Notifications.
    - Skinned Network.
    - Skinned Bluetoth & Headset.
    - Skinned Services.
    - Skinned Active Data & Non Active Data.
    - Skinned MMS Icons
    - Skinned Win Logo
    - Skinned Alarm Icon

screenshot12ov.png

screenshot4k.png

screenshot3x.png

screenshot2u.png

screenshot1em.png

Info:
    01. By Installing this *.cab, you are replacing the Original (Standard) Files (Manila & Win). The installation is automatically. Just Restart after Finishing the installation.
    02. If after you have installed this *.cab, you dont like it and want back the Original (Standard) Look. Just do an uninstall and Restart.

Download:
    *.cab (MediaFire): DINIK - Anastasia - Taskbar v1.0
    *.cab (MediaFire): DINIK - Anastasia - Taskbar v1.1
    *.cab (MediaFire): DINIK - Anastasia - Taskbar v1.5
    *.cab (HotFile)(Hope it works for China): DINIK - Anastasia - Taskbar v1.5

How to Install?
    01. Install sdkcertsnew2015.cab (New) or sdkcert.cab (Old)
    02. Restart.
    03. Install the DINIK - Anastasia - Taskbar *.cab file.
    04. Restart.

If you get trouble with volume icon...do following!
    01. Start RegEditor
    02. Remove two Keys in [HKLM/Software/HTC/VolumeOverlay]. [LoadIconFromResDLL] and [SoundIconLink]
    03. Restart

Or try this *.cab: DINIK - Anastasia - Taskbar Volume Icon Fix.cab
    Or try this *.cab: HTC Anastasia Volume.cab (Thx Richmondo)

:::

DINIK - Anastasia - Start Icon v1.0

classicbluebubbleflag.png

Download:
    *.cab (MediaFire): DINIK - Anastasia - Start Icon v1.0

I have problem with this taskbar. BT icon is standard non-colored version from wm. The rest of icons are changed to color dinik icons. What i must do to color bluetooth icon showup?? Will be gratefull for any help.

Have you install "sdkcertsnew2015.cab " like mention on the first post?
    Any news on an updated taskbar with skinned RSS feed notification icon?

Thanks in advance

Personally I'm also looking fore this small Icon; but honestly it is a wail I have bean looking for, and can't find the origin of this icon.

Ons I have found it; I will contact Dinik and will ask to integrate it. but fore the moment I have the impression I'm looking for a needle in a haystack :(
    Uninstall then error at startup

u can help me

Try to reinstall it. (this will also remove it)

thanks in advance

Problem is I don't have any Files who's names begin with "CDMA_" :confused:
    And the more strange of it is, I have the RSS packaging build; and even with this I don't see where the Icon cams from. :eek: