• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Tasker Tip Tuesdays: How to Create Variable Arrays

Search This thread

Froryrory

Oct 31, 2013
Welcome to Tasker Tip Tuesdays​, quick tips to help grow your Tasker knowledge. This week I discuss how to create variable arrays. If you need to create variable arrays to manipulate and process data you’ll love this useful tip.

Here is a link to my website post detailing instructions how to create variable arrays

If you want to see it done first, check out my example VIDEO

Don't forget to subscribe to my website and youtube channel for updates!

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Acoustichayes

Jan 9, 2015
Corn Fields
Welcome to Tasker Tip Tuesdays​, quick tips to help grow your Tasker knowledge. This week I discuss how to create variable arrays. If you need to create variable arrays to manipulate and process data you’ll love this useful tip.

Here is a link to my website post detailing instructions how to create variable arrays

Enjoy!

I would recommend using audio to talk about what you are doing in the videos. Most of us use tasker because we want to make things simple and are lazy. Lack of audio explanation makes watching it hard

Froryrory

Oct 31, 2013
I would recommend using audio to talk about what you are doing in the videos. Most of us use tasker because we want to make things simple and are lazy. Lack of audio explanation makes watching it hard

Thank you for the recommendation! I have contemplated it in the past and will likely do this in the future. I hope that you had also visited the website for further information. Cheers!

Froryrory

Oct 31, 2013
Oh I did. I like the videos honestly. Just hard to pay attention to things without vocals haha. And best of luck man!

yeah, you are right. And thank you for reading my work! Much appreciated! I will give the audio a shot. I might have to go buy a microphone though because I fear the audio from my device or from my PC will not be good enough :(

Any microphone suggestions???

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Enjoy!