General [TB132FU-Mediatek Kompanio 1300T] Discussion Firmware/ROM for Xiaoxin Pad Pro 2022

Search This thread

diamondX04HT

Mar 18, 2009
London
Last edited:
Reactions: santosst

Cosmitooo

Feb 17, 2023
Friends, does anyone know how to get the official Chinese rom? I currently have version 14.0.691 ST, but I want to downgrade from version.

Last edited:

Cosmitooo

Feb 17, 2023
How can fix this ?
IMG_20230223_031403.jpg

longxa762

Sep 26, 2017
Last edited:

RainUponUs

Feb 25, 2023
KakaoTalk_20230225_093358048.jpg

Greetings everyone,

I'm having a problem while attempting to flash the global ROM on my device using the Renovo rescue program. Unfortunately, I seem to be stuck on a particular stage, and I'm not sure what to do next.

When I try to proceed, I only have two options available:

1. Try again -> However, when I select this, the recovery process simply repeats itself endlessly.
  2. Factory data reset -> Unfortunately, this option is not compatible with the current system.
To give some context, I purchased my device from Ali+ with the original Chinese ROM, and I'm trying to patch it to the global ROM.

I have tried using the following Chinese ROM versions:

• Zui 14.0.691
  • TB132FU_S300062_220921_ROW
  • TB132FU_S000094_221117_ROW
However, no matter which one I try, I always seem to encounter the same screen.

Is there anyone out there who could help me with this problem? Any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

als_bvg

May 29, 2014
GYN
View attachment 5846267

Greetings everyone,

I'm having a problem while attempting to flash the global ROM on my device using the Renovo rescue program. Unfortunately, I seem to be stuck on a particular stage, and I'm not sure what to do next.

When I try to proceed, I only have two options available:

1. Try again -> However, when I select this, the recovery process simply repeats itself endlessly.
  2. Factory data reset -> Unfortunately, this option is not compatible with the current system.
To give some context, I purchased my device from Ali+ with the original Chinese ROM, and I'm trying to patch it to the global ROM.

I have tried using the following Chinese ROM versions:

• Zui 14.0.691
  • TB132FU_S300062_220921_ROW
  • TB132FU_S000094_221117_ROW
However, no matter which one I try, I always seem to encounter the same screen.

Is there anyone out there who could help me with this problem? Any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
I would recommend checking the topic below and doing exactly as described:

If you want global rom follow de guide above.
If you want ZUI, do the same with ZUI files but leave all itens marked (attention to the part on the tutorial where it asks to uncheck ik_a but leave it marked for ZUI).

You should be good to go. Good luck.

RainUponUs

Feb 25, 2023
I would recommend checking the topic below and doing exactly as described:

If you want global rom follow de guide above.
If you want ZUI, do the same with ZUI files but leave all itens marked (attention to the part on the tutorial where it asks to uncheck ik_a but leave it marked for ZUI).

You should be good to go. Good luck.
ah. I just did this

and my pad is in
"The current system is not compatible with the hardware.. " and is in endless reboot
:(

als_bvg

May 29, 2014
GYN
Very strange! Did you download T132FU_S000094_221117_ROW using my GDrive link? Also, do you have the MTK version? I see people talking about a snapdragon version, so I'm not sure.

If nothing works, go to the FAQ thread for our tablet here on XDA and try to return it to ZUI using the third method on the list.

RainUponUs

Feb 25, 2023
Very strange! Did you download T132FU_S000094_221117_ROW using my GDrive link? Also, do you have the MTK version? I see people talking about a snapdragon version, so I'm not sure.

If nothing works, go to the FAQ thread for our tablet here on XDA and try to return it to ZUI using the third method on the list.
Ah yes, I used TB132FU_S000094 Global.rar, I will revert back to original rom and try now

thanks!

Reactions: als_bvg

iangranja

Feb 25, 2023
Realme 7 Pro
hey friend! how are you? First of all, I would like to thank you for the knowledge that you passed impeccably about the tablet and its ROM. I'm a layman on the subject, but the level of detail you go over will blow any layman. Anyway, my friend, I have my eye on the tablet and I'm thinking of buying it, however, I saw that the streaming quality is compromised in the global version, and I can only find the global version to buy. Is it possible to keep the global version and fix the issue with streaming quality? I'm Brazilian and it seems to me that the global version fits my use better. I didn't see any significant difference between the global and Chinese version. can you guide me?

als_bvg

May 29, 2014
GYN
hey friend! how are you? First of all, I would like to thank you for the knowledge that you passed impeccably about the tablet and its ROM. I'm a layman on the subject, but the level of detail you go over will blow any layman. Anyway, my friend, I have my eye on the tablet and I'm thinking of buying it, however, I saw that the streaming quality is compromised in the global version, and I can only find the global version to buy. Is it possible to keep the global version and fix the issue with streaming quality? I'm Brazilian and it seems to me that the global version fits my use better. I didn't see any significant difference between the global and Chinese version. can you guide me?
Hi there! There are no problems with the streaming quality as long as you never format the tablet using the flashing tool. You should have Full HD quality using either the Chinese ROM or the global rom. The only issue now is that we weren't able to update it to the latest available firmware. You should be good with the tablet. I formated mine and lost hd on Netflix, but I usually download stuff anyway. The screen quality is the best.

Cosmitooo

Feb 17, 2023
¡Hola! No hay problemas con la calidad de la transmisión, siempre y cuando nunca formatee la tableta con la herramienta de actualización. Debería tener calidad Full HD utilizando la ROM china o la ROM global. El único problema ahora es que no pudimos actualizarlo al último firmware disponible. Deberías ser bueno con la tableta. Formateé el mío y perdí el hd en Netflix, pero normalmente descargo cosas de todos modos. La calidad de la pantalla es la mejor.
¿Qué versión tienes específicamente?

How would I copy the ROM for you guys? I have this one installed : TB132FU_CN_OPEN_USER_mtk8797_S_SS_14.0.413_ST_220719
Link?

iangranja

Feb 25, 2023
Realme 7 Pro
Hi there! There are no problems with the streaming quality as long as you never format the tablet using the flashing tool. You should have Full HD quality using either the Chinese ROM or the global rom. The only issue now is that we weren't able to update it to the latest available firmware. You should be good with the tablet. I formated mine and lost hd on Netflix, but I usually download stuff anyway. The screen quality is the best.
Got it, buddy. Many thanks for the reply. Do you think that the impossibility of updating is a momentary issue and will soon be resolved? Is there much to lose if you don't upgrade? honestly the updates take place on my mobile and I don't see any substantial changes. Is it worth buying and waiting that soon it will be possible to update via ota?

Tipex67

Mar 1, 2023
Hi, is it possible to change Language (French) and Region after flashing with the global rom (T132FU_S000094_221117_ROW) or only English available ?
Thanks

Cosmitooo

Feb 17, 2023
friends, i installed the global ROM after installing ZIU 14 for a week, however, I had a lot of display problems with the black areas (they looked reddish). So far I have no problem with the global ROM but there is something very strange, ZUI 14 is fully optimized for the tablet, the OS is just perfect (very similar to android 12L) Unlike the global version which is a simple layer of android 12 (without L), the apps are not optimized for a large screen, there is no lower taskbar of ZUI 14, nor custom widgets, the layer of customization and optimization for productivity of the official global version is really very poor

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello world! I'm happy to announce that I was finally able to get the latest Global official firmware working on the Chinese version of our TB13FU. The only two issues so far is L3 for netflix (investigating still) and no OTA updates. (at least is the latest version and we can try update manually once a new update is available).

I was able to flash TB132FU_S000034 with the help of user @ug0o but after two days of hard work investigating, I was able to flash latest TB132FU_S000094_221117_ROW.

I'll perform tests this week to see if stable, if so, I'll share it on Frinday. Please be free to ask if anything is working. I don't have the pen so that's a no. :p I also don't have the official keyboard. Be free to send gifts lol
    This topic focusing on Mediatek CN model (Not for chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon version)
    You can check which type of your model via [ Different between CN model vs Global model ] first

To understanding condition of tablet TB132FU on FAQ thread here +Thanks my colleague @als_bvg

Model NameXiaoXin Pad Pro 2022, 小新Pad Pro 2022
    ChipsetMediatek Kompanio 1300T, MTK6893
    Device ModelTB132FU (RAM 6GB / ROM 128GB)
    Origin ModelCN Model, Chinese Model
    Similar NameLenovo P11 Pro 2022, Lenovo P11 Pro (2nd Gen) *Global Name

*** Updated 08/19/2023 Seem like the list of PRC, China rom is temporary on RSA software.. sometime we can find them or can't find them on the selection. So please check on RSA first if it's missing please see more ways on below 'Summary ROM' table ***

1691543910800.png

[ Summary ROM for manual installing TB132FU - Update 08/19/2023 ]

Download ZUI ROMRemark
    ZUI 14.0.691 [ Password: XDAfpm ]06/28/23: Updated 14.0.759 ST via OTA no VPN required
    ZUI 14.0.735 ST08/05/23: "PRC, China" rom selection was removed from RSA software
    ZUI 14.0.759 ST [ Password: XDAfpm ]08/19/23: Seem "PRC, China" was removed from RSA software again

[ How to install ROM via SP Tool ]

!! CAUTION -- Any manual installing and not from official may have risk and your device may brick issues.

If you don't have SP Tool you can download here +Thanks @reticuli

1. Open SP Tool by click " flash_tool.exe "

2. Go to Download tab and following select file inside same folder as below:
    (or Understanding this method via How to use SP Tool for Mediatek device first)

Download-Agent: select " MTK_AllInOne_DA_onyx_signed.bin " File are in SP Tool folder
    Scatter-loading File: select " MT6893_Android_scatter.txt " File are in ROM/Firmware folder
    Authentication File: select " auth_sv5.auth " File are in SP Tool folder

3. Then Click green arrow " Download "

4. (Important) Make sure that your tablet was Turn off
    or
    You can turn off tablet and force turn off by press "Power + Volumn down" untill screen is turn off

5. Do not press any button key on tablet and then Connect the USB connect to PC

6. The software will be run and Loading DA 100% then you should wait until popup showing Complete
    You can unplug USB and turn on the tablet.

[ If above do not work please try below ]

- Make sure tablet is turn off successful for item 4
    - Try to change port of USB on PC
    - Replace from USB-C/USB-C to USB-A/USB-C
    - Re-install MTK VCOM driver
    - Change PC to install

[ More reference ]

- How to use SP Tool for Mediatek device
    - General TB132FU - FAQ and How to's
    -
    Different between CN model vs Global model
    Huge news from user als_bvg: Our colleague @Fatperman actually had success in restoring from fake global to ZUI 14 and should be updating us in the next few days!

I really hope this is true! =)

Hi All Sorry for lately, i just finish to upload file. (I'm very busy before)

If the tablet is CN model and still stuck boot loop not compatible software good to try.
    For my tablet it's work and use as normal now.

ROM & DownloadModelDetailsRemark
    ZUI 14.0.691 ( PW: XDAfpm )XiaoXin Pad Pro 2022 - CN ModelZUI CN ROM
    (From Rescue Support)
    *Refer for my tablet only
    - Support install English language
    - Netflix L3
    - Support install Play Store and Apps in Play Store
    - This firmware was Including Chinese apps (Can uninstall and disable later)
    Good news team! With the help of user @ug0o we have a global version being tested on our TB132FU. It's an older version of the firmware but I'm trying to get that fixed.
    Hey guys! I just managed to ROOT our tablet. Yey. Tutorial is on the FAQ theread for our model. I'm trying to figure it how to install the original global version or a custom TWRP. Bricked my tablet a few times but at least ROOT is now working.