Question TCL 30 XE 5G

Search This thread

Freedcx

Nov 17, 2018
Sorry there is no sub fourm for this model and not sure how to get it added. Just got the phone T-Mobile brand model T767W. By default OEM is unlocked. Do i need bootloader unlock if i want to install Magisk? Also I think its require if i want to install custom rom. Anyone has any info how to unlock boot loader?

Aug 18, 2022
Yeah bro i litterally just did mine. Its complicated, plus there is absoutly no information on the internet. I got it through tmobile as well, **** service so now its sim unlocked and rooted. hit me up ill help you out!

Codename-7

Apr 11, 2016
Yeah bro i litterally just did mine. Its complicated, plus there is absoutly no information on the internet. I got it through tmobile as well, **** service so now its sim unlocked and rooted. hit me up ill help you out!
Finally, someone has figured out some sort of workaround 😌
Would you be able to help me out with mine? My phone is actually from Verizon 🙄.. I know you are through T-Mobile bro, but even if you were just able to point me in the right direction by sharing your knowledge, would be **much-much** appreciated 👍🏾👍🏾 Thanx

Aug 18, 2022