• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

TCL Android TV model 55p8m / Android Recovery TCL/BeyondTV/BeyondTV

Search This thread

olchavarria

Jan 14, 2020
Hola amigos, actualizo a la versión 653 y tengo un problema con el audio en la barra de sonido TCL que tengo conectado a mi TCL P8M con esta actualización 653. Los canales de televisión no se escuchan en la barra de sonido, sobretodo los canales con audio esterero, solo se escucha si cambio a audio digital, pero no todos tienen este tipo de audio. Me tuve que regresar al firmware 640. Les agradezco si tienen alguna solución. Saludos.

stasiof

Oct 9, 2013
Hola amigos, actualizo a la versión 653 y tengo un problema con el audio en la barra de sonido TCL que tengo conectado a mi TCL P8M con esta actualización 653. Los canales de televisión no se escuchan en la barra de sonido, sobretodo los canales con audio esterero, solo se escucha si cambio a audio digital, pero no todos tienen este tipo de audio. Me tuve que regresar al firmware 640. Les agradezco si tienen alguna solución. Saludos.
Hi amigo,
we using English language here.

silence360

Dec 8, 2020
I'm having an issue with the verification of the latest version 653. I've already tried 2 usb drives, and I've downloaded it multiple times, but I can't seem to get it to work. Yes the USB is formated to FAT32. I've done the updates before without any problems till now. Any ideas?

Aug 23, 2021
I'm having an issue with the verification of the latest version 653. I've already tried 2 usb drives, and I've downloaded it multiple times, but I can't seem to get it to work. Yes the USB is formated to FAT32. I've done the updates before without any problems till now. Any ideas?
try a third usb.... xD xD xD xD maybe a low capacity usb, less than 32gb?

spky.luis

Mar 21, 2021
Once that happened to me too. I had to download the firmware file using another internet connection. My ISP kept a cache copy of the corrupted file and always downloaded that same copy

Regulardealer

May 1, 2021
Ecuador
Te recomiendo probar la 650 no he tenido problemas con la 653 algunos usuarios comentan sobre problemas con la barra de sonido, también para saber, como conectaste la barra por HDMI o cable óptico spdif.

Some users r having problems with the 653 and bar sounds? I'm on 650 with no problem here, he is talking about some channels using analog audio and the sound is missing from the bar sound but when is digital audio the sound is back, weird.

Ford3d

Jul 19, 2021
Hi!
I update via Local to version 653 but the tv is stuck in the tcl logo
What I can do?
Thank you!

kakirman

Jul 13, 2010
Last night I received an automatic update from V634 to V650. Tv model C715. Region Turkey... Although there are no more excitement factors, the first thing I looked at was whether the problem was solved in the Hlg format broadcasts. And yes, I didn't run into any problems.

stasiof

Oct 9, 2013
Hi!
I update via Local to version 653 but the tv is stuck in the tcl logo
What I can do?
Thank you!
First try Off TV and unplug from power socket.Wait for 2-3 min.Plug back and try On TV again.If is same...stuck in TCL logo,then...
If front led didn't blink, reflash firmware with same V653 OTA zip file.
Be sure TV is Off (but plugged in power socket).
Press and hold power button at the back of TV. Release when update started.
If this didn't help, do same with IMG file (update.img).

Last edited:

BenouLM

Jun 23, 2016
Hello,

I put the firmware LF1R806.019118 and it works fine
I did not put a version 653 but it is not an img file. I did not find how to do it.

I'm not sure if the timeshift is possible for the TV channels, I can't find any information about it.

Thank you for everything

stasiof

Oct 9, 2013
Hello,

I put the firmware LF1R806.019118 and it works fine
I did not put a version 653 but it is not an img file. I did not find how to do it.

I'm not sure if the timeshift is possible for the TV channels, I can't find any information about it.

Thank you for everything
Whatever you need ,is posted many times..
Use search on the top of forum....

Ultrachocobo02

Sep 10, 2021
I picked up a dolby atmos soundbar (lg dsn7cy) today but I cant get dolby atmos to work, no matter if I use prime, netflix, or youtube. I use the arc connection with both the soundbar and my c715 on v653 and 5.1 is the highest option I can choose. In Sound Settings cec is enabled and the audio is set to passthrough. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: When I use Apple+ I do get the dolby atmos logo, so is it just the firmware thats broken? Or is it working but I just dont have an indication like on apple+

Last edited:

twerg

Oct 11, 2009
Hobart
Apps & Games
Screenshot_2021-09-11-15-33-58-29_820b80da67ca34a12f493dfc8307f092.jpg
oh, just found out about this re v653. Haven't seen anyone talking / reporting about this, and can't say I knoticed myself. I guess I'll be rolling back to v650..

Top Liked Posts