TCL Android TV model 55p8m / Android Recovery TCL/BeyondTV/BeyondTV

Search This thread

guma77

May 5, 2012
Yea, Auto update enabled all time, logcat running and search for Network Update=> System Update.
You can try click a few times System Update, once you got message..."You have latest update" can close logcat.

So far, I didn't read in your log that you manually searching for new firmware by Auto update .
I've also done the firmware search manually several times with 'auto update' but nothing has ever happened, "software is up to date"

guma77

May 5, 2012
W porzadku chlopaki,

Znalazłem plik V660 OTA...... V8-R851T02-LF1V660.019318

I think we have all the versions here :)

stasiof

Oct 9, 2013

t3rm3y

Feb 18, 2009
Essex
Does anyone elses small silver remote drop connection and stop functioning? Power button doesn't work, but volume, source netflix work. Other times no buttons work. Batteries are about 65%.. have to remove them and then they work for a bit again.

cb2004

Aug 4, 2021
I did an install of 660 and then a reset. Set it up again, updated all the apps on play store and it seems to be so much more responsive. Been reading Android 11 improves the speed even more so I will be very happy if that is the case when it's released OTA

mark_newbs

Jun 22, 2019
On V677 (ATV 11 55C715) the plex client seems to have some repeated crashes, doesn't store last played, sometimes wont start from beginning or resume properly. Has anyone else experienced this? I have updated the Plex client to the latest version from the app store but this didn't fix the issues either.

I also have an issue where from "Home" screen launching BBC iPlayer asks me to accept the Freeview Play T&C's but there is no way to accept them. Under the advanced settings menu they are already accepted (and i have tried toggling them, restarting and accepting them again). Launching iPlayer from the Freeview App works fine and the app launches fine from the TV guide as well when "catching up" on TV shows.

Madhias

Jul 21, 2016
Will flashing an IMG file reset the TV Channel Options (Favorites etc.) and re-enable the bloat apps that I deleted via ADB?

mark_newbs

Jun 22, 2019
Will flashing an IMG file reset the TV Channel Options (Favorites etc.) and re-enable the bloat apps that I deleted via ADB?
Regards the favourites - my favourites stayed across flashing the img file. I had to factory reset to clear my favourites. There must be an app that looks after the favourites and the cache/data of that app could be cleared but I couldn't find the correct App to clear the data/cache for.

Reactions: Madhias

Top Liked Posts