• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

TCL Android TV model 55p8m / Android Recovery TCL/BeyondTV/BeyondTV

Search This thread

mangoman

Dec 20, 2006
Hi, so you are using your NUC Intel PC to connect the TV as a display source. Honestly Game mode comes with boosted colors and unless until we get into the service menu it is quite difficult to calibrate. The best calibration mode are the preset that comes with Movie, Cinema, Custom. I'll see if I could get anything close on the PC mode and post here once I have some results.
thanks, theres some bug in the tv when using film\movie mode with the nuc\windows. When video is playing text in apps etc goes from normal to very sharp and back again.

Every auto setting in the intel graphics are disabled, and in the tcl same with the enhancements.
Still theres some processing going on that affects it, only in game mode is it ok.

krl69

Jul 14, 2010
Here is 2021 TCL Android 11.....V256 is latest...if you want to update.

To downgrade use V112 IMG file.....
Thanx a lot! Tried the newer Android 11, but "everything" is so slow. I downgraded to Android 9, but is 112 the latest firmware for RT51/P815 TV's?

Madhias

Jul 21, 2016
Hi, you can just go with the official version V625 until you get the next official update. Yes it is confusing and we tend to gain and lose some features as we update new unofficial builds. It is up to one's personal choice
Ist V625 a stable release? What are the benefits ans differences of this version when compared to older V3XX versions?

VonnHansenn

Dec 13, 2020

Attachments

• V643.PNG
    V643.PNG
    12.5 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:

Adi_doank

Sep 6, 2016
jogjakarta

UPDATE VERSION: V643​

Date of publication/uploaded : 16.06.2021
Check URL file size : 1.385 Gb
Compilation date : 11/06/2021

[Download link]
:

[Change log] :
1. enhance stability
2. optimised experience
3. fixed some audio formats crash
4. security package update (gDLL)
5. optimisation
DVB-S2 for SAT (lib.sat.so) card
nice update
big thanks
"everything work!"

qra69

Dec 12, 2008
DG
Reactions: Arcide and titovski

Arcide

Nov 20, 2011
Sarajevo
Realme X2 Pro
Hey, I'm using 50C715 on v640, and I noticed an issue which I think wasn't present up till this update. I can't cast from my phone to the TV when it's off (quick boot is enabled), but it was possible earlier and the TV would turn on automatically when connected. Now I can't find the tv on the list until I turn it on. Any suggestions?
Any ideas? I haven't tried the latest version yet, do you think it would help, or is there something else that I need to set up?

elison_nc

Jun 20, 2021
I don't know if this is the best thread to ask but I am going to buy a new tv for watching movies and playing games but I need advice in which of these two has the better picture quality, TCL C715 or Q60T? They have similar price here

kakirman

Jul 13, 2010
I don't know if this is the best thread to ask but I am going to buy a new tv for watching movies and playing games but I need advice in which of these two has the better picture quality, TCL C715 or Q60T? They have similar price here
This is purely personal preference. Experience these two panels live in stores rather than the recommendations here. I myself decided in favor of TCL. Being Android-based was the first factor for me. Afterwards, TCL's design was the second factor in my decision.
I hope you can choose a panel to your heart's content.
And I am sharing this link for you to get an idea.

Reactions: elison_nc

elison_nc

Jun 20, 2021
This is purely personal preference. Experience these two panels live in stores rather than the recommendations here. I myself decided in favor of TCL. Being Android-based was the first factor for me. Afterwards, TCL's design was the second factor in my decision.
I hope you can choose a panel to your heart's content.
And I am sharing this link for you to get an idea.

I went to some stores here but they had only the Q60T, but overall I am leaning towards the TCL still...

Sorry but your link is not showing to me.

Top Liked Posts