Team Black Out Presents...The Dark Side of the Source...Black and Clear Apps

david72262

Jul 3, 2013
Oregon
Just FYI I'm leaving Android development for the most part. I will be using android still and using my old stuff. The mixplorer thread might see updates if needed since it's not super hard or time consuming for those Mixplorer skins, I will update them as needed. For my other projects....They are finished forever! Davey was really only one active here so nothing will change. I'm just done with development.

Take care!
DJ
You will definitely be missed you and the rest of the TBO team are truly legends to all of us old timers.

DSA

May 15, 2011
Just FYI I'm leaving Android development for the most part. I will be using android still and using my old stuff. The mixplorer thread might see updates if needed since it's not super hard or time consuming for those Mixplorer skins, I will update them as needed. For my other projects....They are finished forever! Davey was really only one active here so nothing will change. I'm just done with development.

Take care!
DJ
Sad to hear, always respected the work you (And the team) did.

The Root

Dec 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA

Take care!
DJ
Thanks for everything over the last like 12 years.

User_99

Jul 3, 2009
Thx very much for your work. It was a long journey and a great time.

DrGonzo6o

Oct 12, 2011

Take care!
DJ
I'm late to the party was usual but this isn't a party. Sad day I've been following your for years now and you've made the majority of my Android devices a million times better. You will be missed friend.

DrGonzo6o

Oct 12, 2011

Take care!
DJ
I'm late to the party was usual but this isn't a party. Sad day I've been following your for years now and you've made the majority of my Android devices a million times better. You will be missed friend.