• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Team Hydra] Unofficial Evolution X 4.7 (Android 10) 09/29/2020

Search This thread

ajsmsg78

Dec 6, 2008
Selden, NY
Huawei MediaPad X2
Xiaomi Poco F3
I've been running this for about a day or so. I was on stock 10.0.39 and flashed it over that. Everything seems to be running really well. The Fingerprint scanner works well for me, it's not perfect but hardly an annoyance. 5G works fine as well, just like stock OOS. The sound is a little lower than stock just like all of the custom roms I installed on my previous OnePlus 7 Pro but all in all this rom is pretty good minus the Qualcomm Crashdump errors that started happening after around five days of running the ROM.

10.0.39 version ? Can still be flashed?

Yes

Last edited:

raphi809

Jun 2, 2010
Fort Lauderdale
Ill be doing Android 11 builds soon.

Thank you!! For continuing this rom. I loosely follow the telegram chat and I know Omar is moving on to the 8. My question is I've been on this rom since 9/29 and literally haven't tinkered with my phone since!!. That's how great of an experience I've had on this. I know a lot has happened since then judging by the telegram chat. What will I need to do so that I am ready for the update once your build is ready?

apophis9283

Retired Moderator/Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 19, 2011
Somewhere in the static of the Universe
Thank you!! For continuing this rom. I loosely follow the telegram chat and I know Omar is moving on to the 8. My question is I've been on this rom since 9/29 and literally haven't tinkered with my phone since!!. That's how great of an experience I've had on this. I know a lot has happened since then judging by the telegram chat. What will I need to do so that I am ready for the update once your build is ready?
I've posted a new build and instructions in the chat. Eventually I'll try and make a thread