Team Kriztal /You can apply for membership here/

Search This thread

dabeez98

Jul 2, 2012
Malmö
Hello. So if you want to join team kriztal:
Basic android knowledge like what is a kernel,apk decompiling etc.
UOT kitchen knowledge
Follow me on twitter/add me as xda friend
Not needed,but good. Language knowledge
No nooby behavior in the team
Editing pngs

Answer those questions honestly, please.
I will send you a pm with accept/refuse

kewkie

Dec 27, 2012
So much boybands they want to theme and port new roms...

We already got enough themed and ported rom, if you really want to help, ask biel, or drive to bradcomm and punch the sources out of their head...

or at least try to make a stable CM..but please in gods name, dont make boybands for theming/porting roms, it can be done by every use who got the force of reading..

Reactions: amogh420

dabeez98

Jul 2, 2012
Malmö
not for theming nor porting,maybe building kernel
and making stockbased roms

Sent from my GT-I9100 using muffin premium

Powerhouse

Mar 31, 2013
Hello. So if you want to join team kriztal:

Answer those questions honestly, please.
I will send you a pm with accept/refuse
i wanna be very honest , the folowing are the stuff i know better :-
1)apk decompiling ( apk .multitool , apk manager,apk tool )
2)creating a custom rom
3) theming
4)uot kitchen.
5)editing .9.png files........MORE
Thing's which i myself had created it ;- 1) BACKPORT HACK
2) MOST ADVANCED MOD...{ RELEASING IT ON 25-04-2013 }
3)PLETHORA TWEAKS

AND MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL IS GIVING RESPECT TO EVERY MEMBER, IRRESPECTIVE OF THEIR THANKS METER AND POSITION OF A MEMBER

ChelebiTech

Jan 20, 2013
Well , it looks like everybody is creating his own Team after they saw my Ace-i Team Thread. One of them is you.

Copycats :p
Probably you are joking... But...

Its not ethical to joke the people who is trying to build something. As you see the rom you are building is a copycat of another rom even its another system you make it look like S3.

Beyond our kernel and CM developers all of us are copycats. We port roms already builded or themed them to look alike someother phone.

I dont want to start a fight in here but all of us want our phone gets better in some way. Lets dont block the way of people who tries something for our phone. We are not enemies here and we have to stick together to build something.

And for iamareebjamal we like your sarcaism, even you hit our head from wall to wall, you show us the right way even we are being a noob.

I am sorry if i offended anyone or wrote something wrong. And i am not a part of any team, only a member of XDA.

:: Today is the first day of what's left of your life. ::

Sniper Killer

Dec 16, 2012
Tirana, Albania

Its not ethical to joke the people who is trying to build something. As you see the rom you are building is a copycat of another rom even its another system you make it look like S3.

Beyond our kernel and CM developers all of us are copycats. We port roms already builded or themed them to look alike someother phone.

I dont want to start a fight in here but all of us want our phone gets better in some way. Lets dont block the way of people who tries something for our phone. We are not enemies here and we have to stick together to build something.

And for iamareebjamal we like your sarcaism, even you hit our head from wall to wall, you show us the right way even we are being a noob.

I am sorry if i offended anyone or wrote something wrong. And i am not a part of any team, only a member of XDA.

First of all , I was joking. Who is talking about my ROM ? Why you change topic ?
Me either. I don't want a fight. We are not enemies , i didn't said to him :" Why you created a TEAM ! Only i can do ! " I want to improve this device.
iamareebjamal ? Who is talking to him ? I don't see a post here , did he delete it ?

ChelebiTech

Jan 20, 2013
First of all , I was joking. Who is talking about my ROM ? Why you change topic ?
Me either. I don't want a fight. We are not enemies , i didn't said to him :" Why you created a TEAM ! Only i can do ! " I want to improve this device.
iamareebjamal ? Who is talking to him ? I don't see a post here , did he delete it ?

Yes, i know you are joking. My concern was to the word "Copycat". It may be nothing to you personally but for developers (in my time) was a heavy insulting. I irritiated for someone using that word, especially a Team Leader. Who is responsible what he/she said is stands for everyone in his/her team. Yes everyone has theirs opinion seperately but if you add your team in your signiture, you are responsible for them as well. And about iamareebjamal is in your team also as you stated in your signiture. I like him where he stands in this forum personally. And don't want to take his Lightning Bolt's to myself. :D

As i stated: I am sorry if i offended anyone or wrote something wrong. May be its my fault but a Team Leader must be carefull to which words he/she used.

Farewell my friend. Let the light guide your way...

Reactions: iamareebjamal

kewkie

Dec 27, 2012
I still dont get it...

A team for what? Development? Building kernels? Creating/Theming/Porting ROM'S? Creating Apps?

If you want to build kernels, i guess you take it way too easy.. it's not like "ah well, hiring a few members and creating and a new generation of ROMs with a own kernel and own stuff"..

We all waiting for a stable CM and it's finally going forward, but if it were that easy, why it took so long? bieltv.3 was away for a couple of time, yeah that's right, but it's still not easy to build a rom/kernel.

You have to learn all the stuff over YEARS and you need the endurance for keep learning, if you are motivated you got it at the first time, but after learning for an week or two, you getting tired and either you give up, take a break or you'll stop it.

It's not like "learning java and after an week im an programmer/developer".. NO! stop thinking that, if you learned all the stuff and you understand it, then you can go and learn the advanced knowledge, THEN you can "build" a "team"...

and sorry, but:

UOT kitchen knowledge
Editing pngs

For this things i dont need a team.. reading around XDA and some tutorial around google and i can do this stuff for my own.
Simplicity, excalibur, ace i sure, miui, etc. - all those guys didnt need a whole team, they've read around the forum/google, maybe asked some guys with better knowledge and then they created their rom's.

You remember this guy? http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2182364
He said something about he'll make a own kernel and a good rom etc. bla.. i said "crap".. and now? no one remember him ;)

So whatever, we dont need a TEAM for porting/theming rom's, use your knowledge to solve bugs on your own rom's and everything is fine :p

Reactions: Maxx247

Flamestorm

Account currently disabled
Jun 16, 2012
GB
I'm also searching for some members to create some custom ROM based on 4.2.2 version. For now i'm a searching resources like images launcher icons etc...if someone is interested PM.

Powerhouse

Mar 31, 2013
team kriztal has changed it's name to TEAM PLETHORA........
I again repeat team kriztal =TEAM PLETHORA..

Conan Edogawa

Apr 16, 2013
Bangkok
Basic android knowledge like what is a kernel,apk decompiling etc.--Yes
UOT kitchen knowledge--Yes
Follow me on twitter/add me as xda friend--Yes
Not needed,but good. Language knowledge--Yes
No nooby behavior in the team--Yes
Editing pngs--Yes

Atomod_Ace-i

Apr 29, 2013
I want to join

Basic android knowledge like what is a kernel,apk decompiling etc.--Yes
UOT kitchen knowledge--Yes
Follow me on twitter/add me as xda friend--Yes
Not needed,but good. Language knowledge--Yes
No nooby behavior in the team--Yes
Editing pngs--Yes
I know all of these

Powerhouse

Mar 31, 2013
info , BANNER

@aTomods_ace-i :- Thank you for your interest in joining our team..but unfortunately i don't see any work done by you , in this ace-i section....so, we can't accept you . i don't mean to insult you.we will just join the members, who have done something to our ace-i section....
@members of team plethora :- i got some new signatures of us in HD

THESE DONE BY ME , IN HD 1080p ..
nebulaesky1280x720copyc.jpg

nebulaesky1280x720.jpg

done by lifehacker
picsart1367254610503.jpg

picsart1367254578677.jpg

kewkie

Dec 27, 2012
A copyright? k...

2013-2015 , you already now how long your team will exist?

Simple the best? can't wait to see your first (ported, themed) ROM... for the lulz...

Powerhouse

Mar 31, 2013
A copyright? k...

2013-2015 , you already now how long your team will exist?

Simple the best? can't wait to see your first (ported, themed) ROM... for the lulz...
I think that you must be a "RECOGNIZED NOOB"

Is the copyright stuff bothering you in anyway ???
And yeah i know i long my team will exist,no need to worry about it....

Oooh !! You wanna see my first rom..huh !! ok you see it soon,no problem about it..you are soo must interested in my first rom..then what about your first rom.
You didn't port any theme nor created any custom rom..you talk as if you created something..
You just wander from thread to another thread and post useless stuff...
You are thinking you are great , but please don't think so...

"i smell some poo poo here"

This is what you said in a custom rom (peanut butter) thread..
Oh yes , you are absolutely right..wherever you post , we smell poo poo there..you are the actual poo poo guy..

" whole 13 tweaks , who is gonna know which is best..not even a thanks for it..you just take all the stuff and put it in Aroma installer and your thanks greed increase.!! "

Is that so, lady !!...ok then why don't you create a mod based Aroma ,as you think its just an drag and drop stuff. Oh sorry,i just forgot that you are a NOOB...so unfortunately you can't even do drag and drop stuff..
You said many other stuff in my A-MODS thread,but i got it cleared because i don't want your poo poo smell in my thread..
You acting as if we are developing mods and stuff to you..let me remind you one thing , you are just another noob, trying to be a newbie...please don't be a noob..

And this ain't any flaming,i am just making him realize about stuff he has done..
I don't wanna drag this stuff much..i am neither creating a flaming nor offencing stuff here....so kewkie i wanna say is that please don't post this kind of stuff..it is going to take you no where,and you are just proving that you are FATHER OF NOOB's ...
This type of attitude proves that you have an attitude of HITLER.....bloody nazi's..

Thou shall be kicked out of xda , if you again do your poo poo magic here....... :mad:

Sent from my ace.Any problem ? ?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well , it looks like everybody is creating his own Team after they saw my Ace-i Team Thread. One of them is you.

So much boybands they want to theme and port new roms...

We already got enough themed and ported rom, if you really want to help, ask biel, or drive to bradcomm and punch the sources out of their head...

or at least try to make a stable CM..but please in gods name, dont make boybands for theming/porting roms, it can be done by every use who got the force of reading..

Yes, i know you are joking. My concern was to the word "Copycat". It may be nothing to you personally but for developers (in my time) was a heavy insulting. I irritiated for someone using that word, especially a Team Leader. Who is responsible what he/she said is stands for everyone in his/her team. Yes everyone has theirs opinion seperately but if you add your team in your signiture, you are responsible for them as well. And about iamareebjamal is in your team also as you stated in your signiture. I like him where he stands in this forum personally. And don't want to take his Lightning Bolt's to myself. :D

As i stated: I am sorry if i offended anyone or wrote something wrong. May be its my fault but a Team Leader must be carefull to which words he/she used.

Farewell my friend. Let the light guide your way...
    I still dont get it...

A team for what? Development? Building kernels? Creating/Theming/Porting ROM'S? Creating Apps?

If you want to build kernels, i guess you take it way too easy.. it's not like "ah well, hiring a few members and creating and a new generation of ROMs with a own kernel and own stuff"..

We all waiting for a stable CM and it's finally going forward, but if it were that easy, why it took so long? bieltv.3 was away for a couple of time, yeah that's right, but it's still not easy to build a rom/kernel.

You have to learn all the stuff over YEARS and you need the endurance for keep learning, if you are motivated you got it at the first time, but after learning for an week or two, you getting tired and either you give up, take a break or you'll stop it.

It's not like "learning java and after an week im an programmer/developer".. NO! stop thinking that, if you learned all the stuff and you understand it, then you can go and learn the advanced knowledge, THEN you can "build" a "team"...

and sorry, but:

UOT kitchen knowledge
    Editing pngs

For this things i dont need a team.. reading around XDA and some tutorial around google and i can do this stuff for my own.
    Simplicity, excalibur, ace i sure, miui, etc. - all those guys didnt need a whole team, they've read around the forum/google, maybe asked some guys with better knowledge and then they created their rom's.

You remember this guy? http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2182364
    He said something about he'll make a own kernel and a good rom etc. bla.. i said "crap".. and now? no one remember him ;)

So whatever, we dont need a TEAM for porting/theming rom's, use your knowledge to solve bugs on your own rom's and everything is fine :p