• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[TEAM] Optima Team [Refreshed]

Search This thread

Loulou-13

Aug 24, 2013
Marseille
Work In Progress ???!!! SURE ??? :p

As i have already said ,I'm sure that you will love this rom because she is better than Carbon-rom on parameters... i'm sure that you like screenshots and videos too ... :D
very fast ,smooth and stable :p
it's possible that L7 (and eventually L5) users on the Optima team will definitively adopt this great thing yourself ! :D

After tudorsirb and bart452 ,the optima team really give to "L" users a real "fresh air" ! thank you , guys ! :good: :cowboy:

Last edited:

su_haris

Sep 30, 2013
Kottayam
Work In Progress ???!!! SURE ??? :p

As i have already said ,I'm sure that you will love this rom because she is better than Carbon-rom on parameters... i'm sure that you like screenshots and videos too ... :D
very fast ,smooth and stable :p
it's possible that L7 (and eventually L5) users on the Optima team will definitively adopt this great thing yourself ! :D

After tudorsirb and bart452 ,the optima team really give to "L" users a real "fresh air" ! thank you , guys ! :good: :cowboy:
Sorry to disappoint you..
I asked @GeekyDroid , how's it going..
He says, he can't even build, errors during fetching the source..

Anyway wait, me and Fauzan are bringing 2 new ROMs, soon!

Sent from my Moto G XT1033 using Tapatalk

Reactions: droidxx9

Loulou-13

Aug 24, 2013
Marseille
ho ! yes ! :p

A great idea to port a rom like Samsung Touchwiz ! good ! :good:
A S3 ? not S4 or S5 ? ...and with Touchwiz ,there are Samsung apps too ?
There are chance that FM-Radio will work ?

Evervolv ...
what's the features and parameters ??? i can 't see it on the net ,i don't found "goods" screens and videos... :eek:
it look like near CM10.2 ? No ?!

droidxx9

Jan 24, 2014
EverVolv and our own ROM, TouchMod Nature UX - Samsung S3 inspired ROM!
EV comes soon, TouchMod, still under heavy development ;)

Sent from my Moto G XT1033 using Tapatalk

Finally!!!!
I asked samsung long long back!! Waiting for it eagerly!!!

Sent from my IdeaTab A2107A-F using XDA Free mobile app

4Freedom

Jul 9, 2013
hi guys

someone is going to build pa for l5? crypt said "Sorry but I give up with L5 builds - I don't have it so I can find solution for correct settings" :crying:
621435__blenderss-paranoid-android-46-beta-1-introduces-dynamic-system-bars.jpg

i noticed the new pa 4.6 beta 1 it has new recent panel and the status bar get the color from the app too:laugh:
ParanoidAndroid_4.421.jpg

GeekyDroid

Dec 25, 2012
Burgenland
I now just tried again syncing the C-ROM and still getting these errors while syncing. I don't know when they will fix that.
PS: It's not because me or my PC, it's another things fault, as other ROMs are syncing perfectly. @Loulou-13 - You really don't have luck! :p

Loulou-13

Aug 24, 2013
Marseille
I now just tried again syncing the C-ROM and still getting these errors while syncing. I don't know when they will fix that.
PS: It's not because me or my PC, it's another things fault, as other ROMs are syncing perfectly. @Loulou-13 - You really don't have luck! :p

ho ,my friend ...it's not important in absolute ,and i really want to thank you so much for to have tried , for your precious time that you have spent ! ;)

i just have done this request because i really think that this rom would be very interesting for some users (and maybe your Optima team ) : it's a very stable AOSP based (not CM ) , better than Carbon-Rom too ,and i have tried it on my S4-mini with very big enjoyment and exitation ...

Reactions: GeekyDroid

lokopol

Jul 16, 2013
>_<

ho ,my friend ...it's not important in absolute ,and i really want to thank you so much for to have tried , for your precious time that you have spent ! ;)

i just have done this request because i really think that this rom would be very interesting for some users (and maybe your Optima team ) : it's a very stable AOSP based (not CM ) , better than Carbon-Rom too ,and i have tried it on my S4-mini with very big enjoyment and exitation ...

Hi there:
Loulou13 friend.
you want to see something really funny ????

GeekyDroid

Dec 25, 2012
Burgenland

Yeah, I also tested this ROM on my Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 and it was working pretty well. I hope they update this, so that I can sync and build for L7/L5! :D

lokopol

Jul 16, 2013

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-09-01-12-20-39.png
    Screenshot_2014-09-01-12-20-39.png
    55.6 KB · Views: 66
  • Screenshot_2014-09-01-12-20-46.png
    Screenshot_2014-09-01-12-20-46.png
    128.6 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot_2014-09-01-12-28-57.png
    Screenshot_2014-09-01-12-28-57.png
    55.1 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot_2014-09-01-12-29-03.png
    Screenshot_2014-09-01-12-29-03.png
    128.3 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot_2014-09-02-16-51-53.png
    Screenshot_2014-09-02-16-51-53.png
    113.8 KB · Views: 61

Loulou-13

Aug 24, 2013
Marseille
Yeah, I also tested this ROM on my Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 and it was working pretty well. I hope they update this, so that I can sync and build for L7/L5! :D

Ha ! you already know ..... :p :D no "surprise" for you ... :(

At C-Rom team they have done a great job on their V 7.1 ! :good:

look what you can do the rom coal feedeemanchini

the "new" antutu ... it's very annoying ,very boring to have differents results at each updates ... :rolleyes:

it's a stable and finished rom this Carbon ???

lokopol

Jul 16, 2013
Ha ! you already know ..... :p :D no "surprise" for you ... :(

At C-Rom team they have done a great job on their V 7.1 ! :good:

the "new" antutu ... it's very annoying ,very boring to have differents results at each updates ... :rolleyes:

it's a stable and finished rom this Carbon ???

if really funny ha ha :laugh: :laugh: 95%

Loulou-13

Aug 24, 2013
Marseille
hi all optima team !

i have a simple question ...

can you tell more about your future "TouchMod Nature UX" ? :p

because i had 2 "dreams" for L7 : after the first great "C-Rom" , i hoped that to have this sort of rom :

- Cm10.2.1.3 base : because finished/stable on sources (it's not CM11) , light rom ,lots of useful and good parameters (it's not an AOSP pure ) ,fast and smooth for a L7
with these customisations :
- S5 bootanimation
- transparent&white statutbar( like KK )
- full theme S4 or S5
- Touchwiz home + widgets (trebuchet&cm widgets deleted )
- replacement of some CM apps( note ,sms,planer,calculator,clock ) with some S4 or S5 ones , if possible ...
- find a better camera app (optional )
- some "good" tweaks and build.prop edit ( just the "real" best )
- zipaligned
- BraviaEngine 3
- gapps included ( if possible )

with a great kernel for optimal performance ...

giaki3003

Jun 19, 2014
hi all optima team !

i have a simple question ...

can you tell more about your future "TouchMod Nature UX" ? :p

because i had 2 "dreams" for L7 : after the first great "C-Rom" , i hoped that to have this sort of rom :

- Cm10.2.1.3 base : because finished/stable on sources (it's not CM11) , light rom ,lots of useful and good parameters (it's not an AOSP pure ) ,fast and smooth for a L7
with these customisations :
- S5 bootanimation
- transparent&white statutbar( like KK )
- full theme S4 or S5
- Touchwiz home + widgets (trebuchet&cm widgets deleted )
- replacement of some CM apps( note ,sms,planer,calculator,clock ) with some S4 or S5 ones , if possible ...
- find a better camera app (optional )
- some "good" tweaks and build.prop edit ( just the "real" best )
- zipaligned
- BraviaEngine 3
- gapps included ( if possible )

with a great kernel for optimal performance ...

I could do this it's so easy!doesn't require source building or heavy codingor else.But remember we aren't your personal team.Try to do something by yourself;)
If you want roms then try go make them.I appreciate your ideas,very good ones,but we can't have users continuously requesting....
Hope you understand:)

Sent from my LG-E400 using XDA Free mobile app

Loulou-13

Aug 24, 2013
Marseille
ha yes , yes ..... i completely understand and i have a big respect for your work ,no stress our friend....we love you ! :angel: ;)
just for "simple" discution about eventual interesting ideas for to have a great rom ,for to refresh our poor old phone :p

for to make a rom myself , i don't know linux and development at all , nothing knowledge ....... and there are not CM10.2.1.3 rom finished / updated of base for to make modifications/ customization ( tudorsib and cr3pt are discontinued ,unfinished and buggy ...and no good kernel too )

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts