||Team Phoenix|| Signature | Logo | Banner | Avatar |

Search This thread
@GFX masters, I request u to make a ROM banner for me. Make it look dashing ;)

ROM name :- " FuSiOn RoM™ - KitKat EdiTioN "

The image resolution should be like a normal wallpaper. But don't cross 1280x720 pixels mark.

Since its themed like a kitkat. Choose color scheme as HOLO LIGHT. Also if u want add a nice modded kitkat droid image to it. And at bottom right corner , add this text " - by Akhilendra Gadde. "

I hope you got it the way I am thinking ;)

Regards.

So ya still using the sig made by me!! Really thank you!! Its good to see your work still being respected :highfive:

Akhilendra Gadde

Oct 24, 2012
Mumbai
So ya still using the sig made by me!! Really thank you!! Its good to see your work still being respected :highfive:

Ya buddy , I am using it and y would I change such awesome siggy pic ;) I thank you for your work :) :good:

BTW credits also go to hulgo , because I requested him to change senior member text to RC in my siggy pic created by you.

Last edited:

shahabazas

Jun 5, 2012
Pune
Can you please make a Signature for me which should also have the lines of my signature included(you will find those 2 lines in my signature) and also an android in the logo. I also need a cool animated avatar if possible then can my own avatar be animated or something which has the android logo in it and it should be totally different form all others..

I want my full name to be included in my signature which is Shahabaz Anwar Shaikh and you can write it like Shahabaz Anwar Shaikh aka shahabazas or as you think which is good. Buddy i am having my user name as shahabazas in many of the forums so please make the signature and logo which i can use commonly in all the forums so if possible don't include the name of the forum in my signature. Please try to make it as attractive as possible and also Slim and Simple. I like the signatures made by you people with the combination of Golden silver like Mehul's GFXFreak so can i get something like that please.

Conan Edogawa

Apr 16, 2013
Bangkok
@GFX masters, I request u to make a ROM banner for me. Make it look dashing ;)

ROM name :- " FuSiOn RoM™ - KitKat EdiTioN "

The image resolution should be like a normal wallpaper. But don't cross 1280x720 pixels mark.

Since its themed like a kitkat. Choose color scheme as HOLO LIGHT. Also if u want add a nice modded kitkat droid image to it. And at bottom right corner , add this text " - by Akhilendra Gadde. "

I hope you got it the way I am thinking ;)

Regards.

idk what is the way u r thinkin' but this is my way...

KK_zps625c0540.jpg

kk2_zpse1f6992a.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Akhilendra Gadde

Akhilendra Gadde

Oct 24, 2012
Mumbai
idk what is the way u r thinkin' but this is my way...

KK_zps625c0540.jpg

kk2_zpse1f6992a.jpg

I like the second image. That is v. Nice. Thanks.

But I want the Following changes to be done. Please do consider it.

- I dont want any holo blue color. I mean change fusion rom text color to greyish white.

- dont let the background image be so empty , try making some additions or make the present elements cover up the half of the space.

Thanks.

Sent from my a110 using XDA-Developers App

shahabazas

Jun 5, 2012
Pune
Can you please make a Signature for me which should also have the lines of my signature included(you will find those 2 lines in my signature) and also an android in the logo. I also need a cool animated avatar if possible then can my own avatar be animated or something which has the android logo in it and it should be totally different form all others..

I want my full name to be included in my signature which is Shahabaz Anwar Shaikh and you can write it like Shahabaz Anwar Shaikh aka shahabazas or as you think which is good. Buddy i am having my user name as shahabazas in many of the forums so please make the signature and logo which i can use commonly in all the forums so if possible don't include the name of the forum in my signature. Please try to make it as attractive as possible and also Slim and Simple. I like the signatures made by you people with the combination of Golden silver like Mehul's GFXFreak so can i get something like that please.

Can someone please look into my request.

Landrea

Oct 24, 2012
Belluno, Italy
www.iltorto.it
Hi :)
I'd like to have a cool signature and avatar...
I'd like something simple, without animation or fanciness...

For the avatar, i was thinking to a cat, because it's my favourite animal, may be a "comic"one, like Pusheen, and a little sign "Landrea" above it
For the signature: not too big, with my user written (landrea) - you choose the font, I trust you and i like to be surprised and, if possible, a moto G with grip shell cover (royal blue color) - that's my phone!

Thank you in advance and forgive my english!

Conan Edogawa

Apr 16, 2013
Bangkok
I like the second image. That is v. Nice. Thanks.

But I want the Following changes to be done. Please do consider it.

- I dont want any holo blue color. I mean change fusion rom text color to greyish white.

- dont let the background image be so empty , try making some additions or make the present elements cover up the half of the space.

Thanks.

Sent from my a110 using XDA-Developers App

MMC2_zpsaf57f976.jpg

Reactions: Akhilendra Gadde

Conan Edogawa

Apr 16, 2013
Bangkok
Hi :)
I'd like to have a cool signature and avatar...
I'd like something simple, without animation or fanciness...

For the avatar, i was thinking to a cat, because it's my favourite animal, may be a "comic"one, like Pusheen, and a little sign "Landrea" above it
For the signature: not too big, with my user written (landrea) - you choose the font, I trust you and i like to be surprised and, if possible, a moto G with grip shell cover (royal blue color) - that's my phone!

Thank you in advance and forgive my english!

Sorry i use white moto G for this
7789_zps42bafa1d.jpg

jellybread50gmailcom_zpsef8d5767.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Landrea

shahabazas

Jun 5, 2012
Pune

Can someone please look into my request.

Please someone pay attention on my request.

GrammarNazi

Feb 25, 2014
Englishicity

I'm sorry man! I meant to do it last night, but got caught up in other matters. Will do tonight, for sure! :)

Sent from my dictionary.

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Also, I don't think we can have animated profile avatars. Sorry.

Sent from my dictionary.

Reactions: shahabazas

shahabazas

Jun 5, 2012
Pune
I'm sorry man! I meant to do it last night, but got caught up in other matters. Will do tonight, for sure! :)

Sent from my dictionary.

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Also, I don't think we can have animated profile avatars. Sorry.

Sent from my dictionary.

Hey buddy no issues you can take your time.

As far as animated avatar are concerned i have seen people using them may be they are GIF or what i dont know.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

2db57nk.jpg

You might be wondering why i have created this thread as there is similiar thread available here in XDA.

Let my Clarify

I know there is another thread for the same intention and i am also member of one of them, but as I want to work alone and want to build my own team so i have created this.

Post Your Request here and see the difference

Now,
    Kindly post your requests here with details and i will provide you that.

For joining Team Phoenix PM to any of Team Member , They will review your skills and you will be added to Team when approved.

TEAM:

Phoenix Aka mehul_crazybond (Me)

Conan Edogawa
    [email protected]
    hulgo
    vaibhav121
    HUNTER
    Prospected/Learning Team Members

Time to use this Reserved Post now.

I am getting lots of requests for joining the team,but somehow i have say no to all them,
    So, i have decided to Put them in Prospected/Learning Team Members here in this post
    so they can take requests also and can learn also.
    and when they get proper knowledge and experience then i will add them in Main team.

All Users dont feel bad when any learner
    Team member dont match your requirement
    as they are still learning and gathering knowledge.

Ask me i will make you surprise

Prospected / Learning Team Members

@Abadguy10
    Thanks for the second Logo.

PM Sent. I am primarily looking for a ROM logo and a Bootanimation. Kernel Animation would be nice, but I know its too painful to make.

OK. Your boot animation is done :)
    Download : JASS_bootanimation.zip
    Check it out on Youtube :
    sure i will wait..

Here you go buddy :) You can make suggestions.

roshandes_Sign2.png
    Hey Guys......

Hi All,

Sorry for the break that i have took, but was not able to.
    Anyways, now i am here
    and will available on daily basis so guys dont get fade i am here

i will take all the pending requests as soon as possible.

Regards,

Phoenix
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone