[Team ThunderG] ROM | NightlyFourE ReDefined | v1.0 | 062712

Search This thread

troullis2004

Mar 1, 2012
This rom rocks. I hope we see it being updated...

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda app-developers app

omidreza

Aug 29, 2011
Kerman
please someone update this rom and fix the bugs...i want to try this rom but i am waiting for an update

Peteragent5

Jan 1, 2012
Richmond
Code:
persist.sys.themeId=whites
persist.sys.themePackageName=com.achep.theme.whites
ro.modversion=NightlyFourE Redefined v1.0

Hi don't answer my MP, what can I do?
Is there a problem if I release it but keeping all credits to the Thunder Team?

Sent from my LG-P350 using xda app-developers app

Try to post in his gingersnap thread maybe it will answer or try to pm him again until it answer you

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2

rahilsayed

Sep 13, 2011
Mumbai
Friends plzzz help me out,i installed this rom first time on my phone and my network isn't working (no service)

Plzzz give me some solution asap.

mrcorey

Mar 12, 2012
I lnow this is a bit late. I am thinking that you have no.network because you may have checked the option to save battery in network.if you don't have 2g available, no network

k2n3

Jun 12, 2011
best rom

Bwst rom for me ever:) if someone has problem with teme apply another one than re-apply nfe white sensation and all problems will be solved

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome%20to%20NightlyFourE.png

INTRO:

NightlyFourE ReDefined is the re-continuation of the one most popular ROM before, The NightlyFourE by dhruv.always which was originally created by eeee616. This is the come back of the ROM people loved before and should be loved ones again. NightlyFourE ReDefined offers and contains many features as it doesn't had before, So let the FUN begin! Enjoy

DISCLAIMER

Your warranty is now void. Please READ.

TEAM ThunderG is not responsible in any of the following terms and conditions, like for bricked devices, dead SD cards,thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm application failed.
    Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM i.e NightlyForE ReDefined before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger on us for messing up your device, The TEAM will laugh at you.
    HOW TO FLASH ROM:

▷Download NFE from the link below
    ▷Copy to your sd card
    ▷Reboot to recovery
    ▷Wipe Data > System and Dalvik Cache
    ▷Flash the ROM
    ▷After 1st boot Re Apply the theme (BUG must be re applied to get white menu background)
    ▷Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD SECTION

◢NightlyFourE ReDefine V1.0 Here!

◢GAPPS FULL 05/29/12 Here!

◢GAPPS LITE Here!

CURRENT BUG AND ISSUES:

▷White text on some white background(theme bug)

▷After installation you must re apply the theme at theme chooser to get the white background menus
    U just never stop......so many Roms......So much less time.....Gr8 dat THIS rom is alive again...
    > try unmounting ur sd card and mount it back.. also happens to me on any rom
    Friends plzzz help me out,i installed this rom first time on my phone and my network isn't working (no service)

Plzzz give me some solution asap.

> it could be your on old baseband,