• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[TeamExyKings][7.1.2][ROM][14.1] LineageOS Extended Unofficial K3GXX

Search This thread

gandyprakoso

Oct 22, 2013

Attachments

• dap_r6.5.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Reactions: nigc and cnkzlyr

budsixz

Aug 3, 2012
The ROM is really smooth
Its animations are really fluid and there is no stutter
1 thing I want to ask is the tweak patch when I installed it, it did get installed but in the log it showed something like "script executed [0]". I don't know if it worked or not but the rom is great either way

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Reactions: cnkzlyr

cnkzlyr

Oct 21, 2014
Ankara
The ROM is really smooth
Its animations are really fluid and there is no stutter
1 thing I want to ask is the tweak patch when I installed it, it did get installed but in the log it showed something like "script executed [0]". I don't know if it worked or not but the rom is great either way
Yeah It is working. But if you are complaining about battery drain, go and delete system/etc/init.d/01hmp. It will fix battery and performance will stay great

Reactions: budsixz

Монтано

Feb 15, 2017

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190922-065653.png
    Screenshot_20190922-065653.png
    87.9 KB · Views: 279

Монтано

Feb 15, 2017
I clean flash this rom all over again from the beginning but without flashing the patch, then i restore all my apps with titanium backup for sure then leave it idle for ±6-8hrs, and this is what i got
Use fone 15 min game are downloading soft you see 2% to min

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Use fone 15 min game are downloading soft you see 2% to min
Good sleep all ROMs, works 0

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

I clean flash this rom all over again from the beginning but without flashing the patch, then i restore all my apps with titanium backup for sure then leave it idle for ±6-8hrs, and this is what i got
Need autonomy 1%-5min to work that normal

Pietbali

May 15, 2016
First i want to mention yhat this is the best rom gor this device i ever tried. Thank you very much.
I would like to know how to find the clipboard.
I can only paste and copy one thing st the time.
Or maybe i do something wrong.
Thanks
Piter

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

I clean flashed yhis tom sgain eithout yhe patch.
I've got over a day stanfby time now.
I want to ad a dcreenshot but it asks for url of image...

cnkzlyr

Oct 21, 2014
Ankara
First i want to mention yhat this is the best rom gor this device i ever tried. Thank you very much.
Thanks
Piter

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

U can use gboard keyboard. It has clipboard. For screenshot, choose one of them ;)

Reactions: Pietbali

gandyprakoso

Oct 22, 2013
Thanks
Piter

Im using clip stack, downloaded from play store.. better than gboard's clip tray i think

gandyprakoso

Oct 22, 2013
Hey man, if you want to compare with another built that not bulid by this developer, please make a new thread to compare rom or such.. since we know S5 is an old device, so you must respect dev because he spent his time to make this rom.. and as i see you always complaining about battery drain in all thread, why dont you buy another phone that have a bigger battery capacity than always conplaining about draining s5? Once again, please maintain respect and i hope u understand what im talking about, and sorry for my bad english.. cheers!

Last edited:

Монтано

Feb 15, 2017
Hey man, if you want to compare with another built that not bulid by this developer, please make a new thread to compare rom or such.. since we know S5 is an old device, so you must respect dev because he spent his time to make this rom.. and as i see you always complaining about battery drain in all thread, why dont you buy another phone that have a bigger battery capacity than always conplaining about draining s5? Once again, please maintain respect and i hope u understand what im talking about, and sorry for my bad english.. cheers!
Two hours sot very small

Монтано

Feb 15, 2017
Need patch energy save. All ROMs 3 h. video playing max-2800ma.h. Android 2.3.6 - 6h video play-bat capacity 1200ma.h

---------- Post added at 06:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------

Need patch energy save. All ROMs 3 h. video playing max-2800ma.h. Android 2.3.6 - 6h video play-bat capacity 1200ma.h
1%×1min its good ??!

---------- Post added at 06:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------

1%×1min its good ??!
I'm test all you works. Roms all good are need maximum avtonomy power sawing not effect

Top Liked Posts