• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[TeamExyKings][7.1.2][ROM][14.1] LineageOS Extended Unofficial K3GXX

Search This thread

widowhunter46

Feb 19, 2018
You can use it. If u dont want bad battery; after flashing tweak.zip reboot, use a file manager and go to /system/etc/init.d and delete hmp named file and reboot. Your phone will have great performance even heat, without battery impact

I'm good,doesn't think of battery drain or whats ever. The tweak is good,running perfectly on viper os,and now ive instal that tweak on rr rom haha imagine that moonlight kernel+that tweak you build. For now no issue on rr rom with moonlight kernel+your tweak,is good. Thanks for you hardwork! :laugh:

Reactions: cnkzlyr

145javier

Jun 20, 2013
Does this rom allow signature forgery? I want to try microg core and needed a rom that has this option to make it work

mif.war

May 29, 2017
I'm good,doesn't think of battery drain or whats ever. The tweak is good,running perfectly on viper os,and now ive instal that tweak on rr rom haha imagine that moonlight kernel+that tweak you build. For now no issue on rr rom with moonlight kernel+your tweak,is good. Thanks for you hardwork! :laugh:

i experienced the same thing. Tweakv2 + MoonLight Kernel + ViperOS = best performance and battery.
But for me it needed 2 reboots to optimize the tweaks, because the first reboot makes my phone overheat :D. But it's okay, after the second reboot (after installed the tweak), everything goes well :D

widowhunter46

Feb 19, 2018
i experienced the same thing. Tweakv2 + MoonLight Kernel + ViperOS = best performance and battery.
But for me it needed 2 reboots to optimize the tweaks, because the first reboot makes my phone overheat :D. But it's okay, after the second reboot (after installed the tweak), everything goes well :D

Yap sometimes reboot its important:D

Монтано

Feb 15, 2017

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191024-141653.png
    Screenshot_20191024-141653.png
    137.4 KB · Views: 356

kakhak

Apr 19, 2012
Tbilisi
Bluetooth and heart rate sensor are not working. Please do not say that some patch helps. It's a definite lie. Therefore Impossible to use this ROM.

ttrollfacee1

May 30, 2018
I have a problem with Messenger app

Everything is great but when i make a Messenger call, i can't hear any sound from the person on the other line, but they can hear me. and another issue is charge time very slow. (average 5-6h for 15-100%).

Last edited:

cnkzlyr

Oct 21, 2014
Ankara
Development for S5 Exynos reached End of Life by me.
I don't own the device anymore.
Thank you for all your support! ?

Top Liked Posts