[TECLAST] P20HD (new android 10 tablet w/ 4g phone) : TWRP unavailable => cannot root

Sende9

Dec 26, 2020
Rimini, italia
Goodmorning everyone. I have followed the guide but I cannot go beyond this point. I am attaching the photo so that you can understand better.
When I run fastboot oem from the terminal get_identifier_token it remains indefinitely <waiting for any devices>
I specify that from tablet it is set to multimedia Device (MTP) and usb debugging and OEM unlocking are active.
I thank those who will be able to help me

Last edited:

Sende9

Dec 26, 2020
Rimini, italia
Goodmorning everyone. I have followed the guide but I cannot go beyond this point. I am attaching the photo so that you can understand better.
When I run fastboot oem from the terminal get_identifier_token it remains indefinitely <waiting for any devices>
I specify that from tablet it is set to multimedia Device (MTP) and usb debugging and OEM unlocking are active.
I thank those who will be able to help me

Attachments

bfo0l

Jan 9, 2021
Germany
Hi!

My question is a bit offtopic but I didn't want to open a new thread. Can anyone provide me a link to a global ROM (with Google)? For my N6H7 there is only the chinese one (V1.06)on the Teclast website. Unfortunately, the one uploaded to Needrom does not contain Google, contrary to the description. I would be very grateful to them. Have a nice Weekend!

aryanhington

Aug 21, 2020
Hi!

My question is a bit offtopic but I didn't want to open a new thread. Can anyone provide me a link to a global ROM (with Google)? For my N6H7 there is only the chinese one (V1.06)on the Teclast website. Unfortunately, the one uploaded to Needrom does not contain Google, contrary to the description. I would be very grateful to them. Have a nice Weekend!
are you able to flash a GSI and logo on the device?