Teclast T30 [T1Px][Custom ROM][Android 9] -> hybrid ROM 1.04 / 1.05

Search This thread

kingsemperor

Nov 14, 2018
I have just installed the version 1.2a of this Hybrid ROM, not that I think it has to do something with the ROM because it also happened with my previous ROM 1.01. BUT :

My problem is that I CANNOT ACCESS THE FRONT CAMERA, does anyone has this problem ? I have used many camera apps, even the stock one, but once I switch from the rear camera to the front one, the screen just freezes and does nothing.

Does anyone has this bug on his/her tablet T30? My version is T1P4.
Thanks!

rbt07

Aug 28, 2012
Bratislava
androidforum.cz
I have just installed the version 1.2a of this Hybrid ROM, not that I think it has to do something with the ROM because it also happened with my previous ROM 1.01. BUT :

My problem is that I CANNOT ACCESS THE FRONT CAMERA, does anyone has this problem ? I have used many camera apps, even the stock one, but once I switch from the rear camera to the front one, the screen just freezes and does nothing.

Does anyone has this bug on his/her tablet T30? My version is T1P4.
Thanks!
The problem is not in the ROM, but in your piece of the tablet.

This ROM is used by many people, no one else has a problem with the camera.

Suby06

Jan 19, 2018
I notice with games many touches don't register or when dragging a line will be broken. Using a stylus doesn't work very well. Seems the touch sample rate is still low. Is it possible to change to sample more?

Suby06

Jan 19, 2018
I notice with games many touches don't register or when dragging a line will be broken. Using a stylus doesn't work very well. Seems the touch sample rate is still low. Is it possible to change to sample more?
Actually I've since removed the oem screen film and that has improved this quite a bit

rbt07

Aug 28, 2012
Bratislava
androidforum.cz
Sample rate in Hybrid ROM is 59,9Hz, it is much better as in original ROM 1.04 (there it is around 53.65 fps).
Of course, a higher frame rate also improves the touch response.

Use Screeninfo app to check it -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.giga.screeninfo&gl=AT

Last edited:

entongdee

Nov 27, 2021
Help. This may have bricked my T1P3. I did what's instructed and got the green check mark at the end and now my tablet won't boot, it doesn't even charge. The flashtool no longer detects it. What did i do wrong?

rbt07

Aug 28, 2012
Bratislava
androidforum.cz
Help. This may have bricked my T1P3. I did what's instructed and got the green check mark at the end and now my tablet won't boot, it doesn't even charge. The flashtool no longer detects it. What did i do wrong?
What exactly did you do?
What instructions did you follow? In the first post?

I assume you did not select "Firmware upgrade "" when loading the ROM.

MrPoiki

Jan 14, 2022
hi, i am trying to it on my teclast t30 but after reboot/recovery i don't know how to install the zip and magisk, so if someone can i help me i would be grateful thx!

AlexPebody

Dec 16, 2007

Attachments

• 2022-02-02 17-06-20 Smart Phone Flash Tool(Runtime Trace Mode).jpg
    2022-02-02 17-06-20 Smart Phone Flash Tool(Runtime Trace Mode).jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 2022-02-02 17-23-13 Smart Phone Flash Tool.jpg
    2022-02-02 17-23-13 Smart Phone Flash Tool.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

alexvvv

Oct 10, 2008
Moscow
Hello, after different firmware, IMEI has flown, I'm trying to restore it using the SN Write Tool program. It needs to be substituted from database, two files MDDB and APDB, but there are several of them. Which ones to choose to restore IMEI

NoodleBoy

Oct 21, 2022

I encountered the same problem as you, entongdee. Here's what I did:

Installation 1.0:
- Unpack the file "T30T1P2_Android-9.0_ROW_V1.05_1.04_SZ-1.0.rar" using 7zip or winrar;
- Inside the folder named "Upgrade Tools" click onFlash_tool.exe using "Run as administrator". There will be error message displayed after the loading, just proceed.
- In the Download Agent, choose "MTK_AllinOne_DA.bin" You can find this inside the folder named "Upgrade Tools";
- In the Scatter-loading File choose "MT6771_Android_scatter.txt". You can find this inside the folder named "Firmware";
- Wait file to be added into Flash Tool;
- Select "Firmware upgrade";
- Turn off your tablet;
- Press “Download” button to start;

"- Press Power On, Volume - and Volume + simultaneously and connect the tablet to the computer via USB data cable.";

- It will take sometime, but the process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow;
- And green circles display

Hope this helps.

Special thanks to rbt07. All this wouldn't happen without him.

nea vericu

Jul 1, 2023
LeEco Le S3
Realme GT
Hi, I was wondering what's the difference between the ROW and EEA version of the rom and if there will be any issue if I use the ROW version in Europe (I'm using EEA now), also, where did you get the Chinese version of the rom from, I don't see any other versions on their website and I would like to make the process of making the rom on my own.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have prepared hybrid ROM 1.04 / 1.05 (Android 9) -> its suitable for T1P2, T1P3, T1P4 version of Teclast T30
    Its based on official global ROM 1.04 and chinesse 1.05 ROM.
    In the folder with firmware 1.05, I replaced the scatter file and system.img from firmware 1.04.

The result is:
    Version 1.0: firmware 1.04 with Google Play store and 60 Hz screen frequency, MUCH better touch response, containing all languages.
    Version 1.1: same as version 1.0 + Magisk (ROOT) pre-installed
    Version 1.2a: same as version 1.0 + TWRP 3.3.1 pre-installed

The big advantage of this procedure is the standard easy installation of the firmware via Flashtool.

Download:

look to attachments

Installation 1.0:
    - Unpack FlashTools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe
    - Select "scatter-Loading" and search MT6771_Android_scatter.txt in ROM
    - Wait file to be added into Flash Tool
    - Select "Firmware upgrade"
    - Turn off your tablet.
    - Press “Download” button to start
    - Connect your tablet into the computer via USB data cable.
    - The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
    - Finish !
    - Reboot System

Installation1.1:
    - Select "Firmware upgrade"
    - Turn off your tablet.
    - The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
    - Finish !
    - Reboot System
    - Install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 or Magisk Manager v8.0.3

Installation 1.2a:
    - Select "Download only"
    - Turn off your tablet.
    - Finish
    - - Wait aprox. 20 seconds
    - Do not start tablet by normal way!!!
    - To go to TWRP start the tablet by pressing and holding the Power and Vol+ buttons simultaneously, until text menu on tablet will appears
    - On the tablet screen, use Vol+ to select "Recovery Mode", confirm the selection with the Vol-
    - To control the TWRP connect the mouse to the tablet, because touch do not work in TWRP
    - Click Cancel when prompted for a password
    - Click on Wipe / Format Data / Swipe to confirm
    - On question enter "yes"
    - Click Back (3 times) and click to Reboot / Recovery!!!
    - Install "DisableForceEncryption_Treble.zip"
    - Install Magisk 21.1
    - Click Reboot System
    - Install Magisk Manager v8.0.3
    - To easy access to TWRP instal Recovery reboot application
    Note. Unfortunately, the touch does not work in TWRP, so a mouse and USB adapter must be used

If someone has a problem with Flashtool, fails to burn ROM to tablet, try install drivers " MTK_USB_All_v1.0.8.zip"
    - unzip archive
    - run file "MTK_USB_All_v1.0.8.exe"
    - it will create desktop folder "MTK Usb Driver v1.0.8"
    - run file \MTK_Driver_ ext\DriverInstaller.exe
    - it will install drivers
    - restart PC
    - done

Edit 8. january 2021
    Because XDA Admid removed my external download links I had to upload all files to attachments.
    As a backup, all files are stored here also
    to all T30 owners out there that suffer from touch-screen lag: rtb07 did a phenomenal job in creating this hybrid rom that fixes the issue. Installation is easy to do, just follow the above instructions.

I fixed my T1P2 EEA T30 using the 1.2a hybrid rom and could not be happier with the result. It is working like a charm now.

THX to rtb07!!!!
    Welcome. Thank goodness I managed to correct that annoying touch mistake.
    I would love to do installation 1.0 on my T1P2 but all the download links have been removed :/

Because the XDA administrator deleted my external links to the files, I had to upload everything to the first post.
    So now is all OK.
    Hi, I don't know if anyone else is reporting a problem with a ghost touch on our tablet. I have not encountered this problem. They all reported only a problem with low touch sensitivity, which was solved by this hybrid ROM.

Maybe you could try peeling off the protective film. But I don't guarantee it will help.