• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Telegram - Wear Os

Search This thread

miky1989

May 5, 2013
Hello Guys,

I'm opening this topic because i realized that after last update, Telegram was been removed from wear os playstore.

For now, it is continuing to work for who already installed it on related devices.. but not for so long, soon they will block it.

Somebody is saying this situation is not going to be fixed and probably we will not see anymore Telegram on wear os (which is really disappointed.. I bought my Galaxy Watch 4 mostly because of Telegram (50/60% usage).. what is the sense to keep it ?

Now I can not install it anymore as it was removed from playstore. There's a way to simply install last apk before the updated version? How I can install it on my Galaxy Watch 4?

Thanks in advance

miky1989

May 5, 2013
Yes, the latest update was from the 2019, the version is 1.3.2.
Really? Last update for wear os was in 2019? Amazing 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

And is it normal that images and stickers are not visible? Is it like this to everybody or a problem of apk version?

Last question: How could i install apk from galaxy watch 4? there's some particular procedure?

Thanks a lot in advance

SKAm69

Oct 2, 2009

And is it normal that images and stickers are not visible? Is it like this to everybody or a problem of apk version?

Last question: How could i install apk from galaxy watch 4? there's some particular procedure?

Thanks a lot in advance
That sticker problem started recently when they pulled the app from the Play Store. Seems like some service/servers are shut down already. Hopefully Telegram for Wear OS lives longer, it's one of the most useful apps on the platform.

You can install an apk on the Wear OS with the ADB:
  1. Connect it to a pc/phone
  2. Enable ADB debugging in watch Developers options
  3. Set up the ADB.
  4. Put your apk into the same folder as where your platform-tools of the ADB are.
  5. Execute command: adb install [fileName.apk]

Last edited:
Reactions: miky1989

miky1989

May 5, 2013
Thanks a lot to everybody !

I was finally able to install again Telegram on my Galaxy Watch 4 !

Hope that in the meantime, some other useful app will arrive on the PlayStore, because honestly, except sport, i find totally interesting answer with vocal messages (but not by vocal assistant, simply registering our voice) especially on applications like What's App and Telegram.

Finger crossed for the future

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Notifications for telegram Phone dont work on wear os after last update :(
    That happened indeed. As a workaround I use Telegram X, its notifications work as regular for now.
    I install it and works. But Images and Stickers not working (they are grey). have you the same problem ?
    i have the same problem on ticwatch pro 3

Thanks a lot in advance
    That sticker problem started recently when they pulled the app from the Play Store. Seems like some service/servers are shut down already. Hopefully Telegram for Wear OS lives longer, it's one of the most useful apps on the platform.

You can install an apk on the Wear OS with the ADB:
    1. Connect it to a pc/phone
    2. Enable ADB debugging in watch Developers options
    3. Set up the ADB.
    4. Put your apk into the same folder as where your platform-tools of the ADB are.
    5. Execute command: adb install [fileName.apk]
    Notifications for telegram Phone dont work on wear os after last update :(
    That happened indeed. As a workaround I use Telegram X, its notifications work as regular for now.