Telus Treo 700wx firmware

Search This thread

-Mr. X-

Apr 13, 2007
Ontario
is there any way to dump the firmware off this device? i also am looking for a telus firmware dump off this device.

i am familiar with mtty.

i have a friend with a telus treo 700wx so if i can figure out how to dump it im in business. my radio is stuck off after a botched firmware update. which was from a different carrier any ways.

thanks!!

bluegatar

Dec 16, 2005

-Mr. X-

Apr 13, 2007
Ontario
thanks for the reply but im actually looking for the telus firmware.

ive already flashed the verizon. which was not by choice but by desperation to fix my radio issue. but the verizon firmware wont allow me to provision my handset for my telus data package now.

bluegatar

Dec 16, 2005
thanks for the reply but im actually looking for the telus firmware.

ive already flashed the verizon. which was not by choice but by desperation to fix my radio issue. but the verizon firmware wont allow me to provision my handset for my telus data package now.

that is different firmware of verizon(sd format, can used to any kinds),did you download it from that url?

-Mr. X-

Apr 13, 2007
Ontario
that is different firmware of verizon(sd format, can used to any kinds),did you download it from that url?
no i did not. i dont have a verison serial # any ways its telus.

and my problem is i NEED the telus firmware because it sets up its base data provisioning from the firmware its self.

there are 3 parts to the flash. the OS, the Boot Loader and the Firmware which i think is the radio rom.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone