[Temasek][CM13/MM][6/7] - KLTE(DV-SPR-USC)

Is Kornfed behaving like a **** with his answers?

• Yes

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • No

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • Kinda, sometimes

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • Who cares, I just came for the rom, hell yeah.

Votes: 38 47.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread
Well, I would prefer the one on which the last build was based (9-13).

This is working fine and has all the temasek extensions I need - only the latest cm commits are missing.
Sorry for taking so long but I'm playing HDD shuffle so entire OS's aren't lasting longer than a few days. 80 GB apparently is no longer enough to build android. Whatever, if my ex wants to cheat on me, that means I get to claim his HDD's that are otherwise collecting dust.

Do NOT respond to the personal intimacy of this post, I only shared that $H1++y detail because drunk. Long story short, still trying but logistics are a nightmare. But I just "acquired" a "new" HDD. Maybe builds will follow soon.

Also @2phazt I tried what you said and it doesn't build. Temasek's (unfortunately deprecated) sources don't work with the newest CM commits. That said trader418 just released v12.1 so I want to try that, with enough HDD space.

Again do not delve into my personal life. I know Latin, Spanish, German, French, and Shakespeare. I have better insults than you

2phazt

Jun 21, 2014
Westerkappeln
Sorry for taking so long but I'm playing HDD shuffle so entire OS's aren't lasting longer than a few days. 80 GB apparently is no longer enough to build android. Whatever, if my ex wants to cheat on me, that means I get to claim his HDD's that are otherwise collecting dust.

Do NOT respond to the personal intimacy of this post, I only shared that $H1++y detail because drunk. Long story short, still trying but logistics are a nightmare. But I just "acquired" a "new" HDD. Maybe builds will follow soon.

Also @2phazt I tried what you said and it doesn't build. Temasek's (unfortunately deprecated) sources don't work with the newest CM commits. That said trader418 just released v12.1 so I want to try that, with enough HDD space.

Again do not delve into my personal life. I know Latin, Spanish, German, French, and Shakespeare. I have better insults than you
Hey, no problem - take as long as you need ;)

I managed to get everything I need working - GAPPSFREE! So at least I'm really happy with my device at the moment.

20-10-2016 klte build

@2phazt et alia, new klte build posted in the usual spot. Sorry it took so long but to be fair I did say no timelines, no promises. Hopefully a kltedv build will be uploaded within a few hours, then I'll try klteduos (going in order of received request) and @philiptibbs I'll try kltespr, @Xailent I'll try a Verizon build but you're at the back of the line

I only have a klte, no other variants, so none of these latest builds will be tested before uploading. In fact I won't even be testing the klte build because I've moved on to cm14. However it is perfectly legitimate to stay on cm13 now, especially for all the temasek features we've come to know and love. None of the temasek features have been ported to cm14 yet; and trader418 has indicated he is not planning on doing so, so this might be it for this beloved ROM. A shame, but also these generous devs are working for free to provide us with the ROMs we love, so let's keep enjoying what we have :good:

Last edited:

2phazt

Jun 21, 2014
Westerkappeln
@2phazt et alia, new klte build posted in the usual spot. Sorry it took so long but to be fair I did say no timelines, no promises. Hopefully a kltedv build will be uploaded within a few hours, then I'll try klteduos (going in order of received request) @Xailent I'll try a Verizon build but you're at the back of the line

I only have a klte, no other variants, so none of these latest builds will be tested before uploading. In fact I won't even be testing the klte build because I've moved on to cm14. However it is perfectly legitimate to stay on cm13 now, especially for all the temasek features we've come to know and love. None of the temasek features have been ported to cm14 yet; and trader418 has indicated he is not planning on doing so, so this might be it for this beloved ROM. A shame, but also these generous devs are working for free to provide us with the ROMs we love, so let's keep enjoying what we have :good:
Thank you very much - I installed it allready moments ago and it seems to work ;)

20-10-2016 kltedv build

I'd love a kltedv build if not too much trouble!

@marty_s13 et alia Sorry it took so long but here you go: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=123880

Last edited:

molano

Nov 21, 2010
@thisisapoorusernamechoice
OK... I have always been using kornfed builds and kinda "ignored" ;) yours. I did not want to mix up between the two different builds. But now it seems that kornfed has kinda abandoned building and I am thinking about moving to your builds.

Is my understanding right that you use the same sources and this is actually just an "update" as it would have been a build by kornfed, with the same features etc, but just newer cm-sources?

I already want to thank you for keeping this rom alive and I hope we will have a stable cm14 build in the future. ;)

OK... I have always been using kornfed builds and kinda "ignored" ;) yours. I did not want to mix up between the two different builds. But now it seems that kornfed has kinda abandoned building and I am thinking about moving to your builds.

Is my understanding right that you use the same sources and this is actually just an "update" as it would have been a build by kornfed, with the same features etc, but just newer cm-sources?

I already want to thank you for keeping this rom alive and I hope we will have a stable cm14 build in the future. ;)

No worriess about ignoring mine, kornfed was official maintainer and I'm just a dude with a laptop who switched to Ubuntu after getting fed up with win10. I used all the same sources as kornfed used yes, so all my past builds are the exact same as if they were kornfed builds. However, as you may or may not know, temasek himself stopped maintaining his sources around late August. Soooo, an awesome dev over on the hlte forum (note 3) decided to fork temasek's sources and keep them up to date with the latest cm-13 code. TLDR: Any build of mine dated September or earlier is for all intents and purposes a kornfed build. The October ones I'm in the midst of uploading are a new dev's updates to the temasek sources which he (temasek) no longer maintains.

Unfortunately trader418 has indicated he does not intend to port the temasek ROM to cm14. We seem to be on the brink of extinction for this ROM, I'll build if anyone wants it as long as cm 13 is relevant but it does not currently seem as if we will have a cm14 temasek. If you want regular cm14 (which is still alpha, but a remarkably stable alpha IMHO), see here: http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s5/unified-development/rom-cyanogenmod-14-0-galaxy-s5-android-t3476433

Reactions: bega00 and 2phazt

molano

Nov 21, 2010
No worriess about ignoring mine, kornfed was official maintainer and I'm just a dude with a laptop who switched to Ubuntu after getting fed up with win10. I used all the same sources as kornfed used yes, so all my past builds are the exact same as if they were kornfed builds. However, as you may or may not know, temasek himself stopped maintaining his sources around late August. Soooo, an awesome dev over on the hlte forum (note 3) decided to fork temasek's sources and keep them up to date with the latest cm-13 code. TLDR: Any build of mine dated September or earlier is for all intents and purposes a kornfed build. The October ones I'm in the midst of uploading are a new dev's updates to the temasek sources which he (temasek) no longer maintains.

Unfortunately trader418 has indicated he does not intend to port the temasek ROM to cm14. We seem to be on the brink of extinction for this ROM, I'll build if anyone wants it as long as cm 13 is relevant but it does not currently seem as if we will have a cm14 temasek. If you want regular cm14 (which is still alpha, but a remarkably stable alpha IMHO), see here: http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s5/unified-development/rom-cyanogenmod-14-0-galaxy-s5-android-t3476433

Thanks for the quick reply. I know about Temaseks retirement and that's why new builds here are not that common anymore.
Still some clouds before my eyes though....
-Builds you make are now based on temasek sources that are maintained by trader418?
-trader418 builds cm14 for s5, but based on original CM-sources? And has no plan to integrate/port the Temasek stuff to it?
- If yes, can't you port it??? :p ;)

I actually have only 1 real question :p.
Running kornfeds build 20160726 now, which is his latest one if I am correct. Can I just dirty flash your new october one (granted all the usual disclaimers)?

Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply. I know about Temaseks retirement and that's why new builds here are not that common anymore.
-Builds you make are now based on temasek sources that are maintained by trader418?
-trader418 builds cm14 for s5, but based on original CM-sources? And has no plan to integrate/port the Temasek stuff to it?

Running kornfeds build 20160726 now, which is his latest one if I am correct. Can I just dirty flash your new october one (granted all the usual disclaimers)?

Thanks

-The builds I make now are based on trader418 updating temasek's sources. These are builds dated 20 October 2016 and onward. Anything built before then was original temasek source and identical to kornfed builds (so builds september and earlier).
-Correct to your second question
-I don't know nearly enough code, sorry, and I work round the clock :p

I can never honestly advise someone on dirty flashing. I've always clean flashed, with all of my devices. I'm afraid you'll have to ask someone else, sorry.

Reactions: molano

2phazt

Jun 21, 2014
Westerkappeln

Thanks
I flashed all builds on top of your version only with wiping system, dalvik and cache and never had a problem this way.

New version of yesterday works fine - only the known cm bug of a bit high cpu frequencies is of course there. But it doesn't drain and phone keeps in a normal temperature range.

I guess the next boeffla version will fix it.

So make a backup and flash this awesome build ;)

could you create a G900FD (dual-sim) version of this rom?
@Roni47 Sorry for the hold up, but again blah, blah hectic life, blah blah no promises or ETA's. That said, here's what you asked for: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=123899

Also in case anyone hasn't picked up on the pattern, I'm doing updated (trader418 sources) builds for all the variants, which can be found here: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=56575 If you don't see your variant yet I haven't finished building and/or uploading it yet. I am not trying to usurp kornfed's maintainer position. I AM NOT TRYING TO USURP KORNFED'S MAINTAINER POSITION. I have neither the time nor the credentials to do so even if I wanted to. That said, by my observation, builds have stopped and temasek has retired, so trader418 is keeping the code alive (he's a Note 3 dev FWIW) and I will keep building as long as: people want me to, I am able, and cm-13 remains relevant. So, rant over, enjoy new builds everyone, but don't get mad at me if they don't work.

@kornfed I love you but if you're not building anymore, could you please add this link to the OP or wherever download links are: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=56575 Please see previous paragraph concerning how I still consider you my master/sensei/superior/etc. I owe you everything as far as getting to the level where I can build for my device.

P.S.
stop it I'm blushing :eek:

UPDATE: klte, kltechn, kltechnduo, kltedv, kltekdi, kltespr, klteusc, and kltevzw builds all uploaded. Please heed the disclaimer

Last edited:

molano

Nov 21, 2010
Someone out here that can help me? Got a pretty strange problem I'm trying to resolve the last couple of days...
Disclaimer: I did a dirty flash from latest @kornfed build to latest @thisisapoorusernamechoice build. I know a clean install will fix it but I hope I can get around it without full wipe.

After the dirty flash I am not able to install any apps anymore which are sideloaded. I always get the following error: "Parse error: There was a problem parsing the package"

I tried and checked all standard stuff. Enable unknown sources, usb debugging,.... 3 days of google and I am still stuck.
The only way I am able to install packages is from within ES File Explorer with the option "install apk automatically". That seems to bypass the standard routines and uses some sort of root to install it.
"Fix permissions" in TWRP does not help either.

My feeling is that there is something wrong with permissions on storage level, but I have no clue where to start....

I noticed there is also a different routine running now after clean cache/dalvik cache. It now uses the standard CM routine to optimize the packages while it was the one from arter (?) in kornfed builds. Can this have any influence on the behaviour I am seeing?

Hope somebody can shed a light.

Thanks in advance.

vd69

Jan 3, 2009
Thessaloniki
wich date of CM sources is this 20.10.16 rom based on , so i can flash the correct boefla kernel.
Is there a place where i can see that?
Thanks!

Roni47

Mar 27, 2015
@Roni47 Sorry for the hold up, but again blah, blah hectic life, blah blah no promises or ETA's. That said, here's what you asked for: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=123899

Also in case anyone hasn't picked up on the pattern, I'm doing updated (trader418 sources) builds for all the variants, which can be found here: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=56575 If you don't see your variant yet I haven't finished building and/or uploading it yet. I am not trying to usurp kornfed's maintainer position. I AM NOT TRYING TO USURP KORNFED'S MAINTAINER POSITION. I have neither the time nor the credentials to do so even if I wanted to. That said, by my observation, builds have stopped and temasek has retired, so trader418 is keeping the code alive (he's a Note 3 dev FWIW) and I will keep building as long as: people want me to, I am able, and cm-13 remains relevant. So, rant over, enjoy new builds everyone, but don't get mad at me if they don't work.

@kornfed I love you but if you're not building anymore, could you please add this link to the OP or wherever download links are: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=56575 Please see previous paragraph concerning how I still consider you my master/sensei/superior/etc. I owe you everything as far as getting to the level where I can build for my device.

P.S. stop it I'm blushing :eek:

UPDATE: klte, kltechn, kltechnduo, kltedv, kltekdi, kltespr, klteusc, and kltevzw builds all uploaded. Please heed the disclaimer
Thank you very much:)

vd69

Jan 3, 2009
Thessaloniki
i have battery drain with the last build and boefla 3.3 beta 5.
Anyone else? 10% at night when with the previous i had 1%
But its much snappier whithout any other problems.

Reactions: bstylz911

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Temasek's UNOFFICIAL CM13 BUILDS
    OFFICIAL ROM MAINTAINER THREAD

E5scMLq.png

This is the official maintainer thread for all current and future unofficial builds of CM13 created by @temasek. This thread was created on his behalf and will be maintained accordingly. Please report any bugs or issues that you see; when applicable, please follow the bug reporting format found in post #3. Download links, changelogs and other important information can be found in post #2. Thank you.

DISCLAIMER
    Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void. Knox 0x1.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
     */

Foreward
    This thread is currently under maintenance. Should there be any inaccurate information, please PM me. Images and formatting will be handled at a future date.
    CM12 requires at least an Android 4.4 (or higher when available) bootloader.
    This ROM supports each of: KLTE
    users may receive delayed builds or less frequent builds.

dalPu6H.png

Download Links and Changelog
    FAQ and Trouble Shooting

SxKmg8F.png

The lastest version TWRP (2.8.1.0) or Philz CWM is recommended.

Clean Installation
    1. Download the appropriate ROM using links provide in the second post.
    2. Download the appropriate GApps following the links in the second post.
    3. Back up any and all important data.
    5. WIPE DALVIK/CACHE/DATA/FACTORY RESET.
    6. WIPE SYSTEM.
    7. Flash the ROM in recovery.
    7.1. DO NOT FIX PERMISSIONS AFTER FLASHING, doing so will cause a bootloop.
    8. Flash the GApps.
    9. WIPE DALVIK/CACHE (for good measure).
    10. Reboot Device.

Dirty Flash/Update
    1. Download the appropriate ROM using links provide in the second post.
    2. WIPE CACHE/DALVIK.
    3. Install the update zip from recovery.
    3.1. DO NOT FIX PERMISSIONS AFTER FLASHING, doing so will cause a bootloop.
    4. WIPE DALVIK/CACHE (for good measure).
    5. Reboot Device.

zoyBj1O.png

rHkzLA0.png

More:
    sOBPbcR.png

X6Buelf.png

8TBhvee.png

@temasek Rom Maintainer
    @albinoman887 Device Maintainer
    @DrawnToLife Much thanks for OP & Images
    67PE5Dv.png

@albinoman887 - (Device maintainer KLTE ) matt.filetto@gmail.com
    27/11 CM13 - Temasek Build

27/11 CM13 - Temasek Build is online for KLTE

Special thanks go to @temasek , @albinoman887 , @DevVorteX for their maintaining of KLTE, @evnimaster for his dedicated host, to all of you who I am forgetting and for your patience and last but not least my pc!
    Temasek 3.0- 20-12

Temasek 3.0- 20-12 / LP 5.02
    http://fs1.androidfilesharing.com/d581150ce3e24ecf

Changelog:

- Android 5.02 sources synced
    - hardware button lights
    - bluetooth improvements
    - Superuser upgrades
    - CM improvements
    Z6w3aQn.png

KLTE
    KLTESPR
    KLTEUSC
    KLTEDV
    Recommended GApps (PA Lollipop GApps) [Click here]
    Alternate GApps (Minimal Lollipop GApps)
    v1FVvk2.png

Build Version: Marshmallow 6.01
    Kernel Version: Build v6.x+

Changelog
    Preview 4.3
    • Camera/Torch broken in 4.2 now fixed. Qcom selinux branch changes caught many off guard in many devices including my build. This was fixed by importing qcom selinux policy mk file into our device tree.
    • Massive revamp in fstab & init files by slayher. Initially we thought because of this change, it may require a new recovery but proven that existing recovery works just fine. In any case, I've built all variants of recovery with this new change but I've not decided to release since existing ones works fine.
    • Multiuser is now active since PREVIEW 4.2
    • Recents panel clear all button by Cristiano Matos - Option for left or right.
    • Remove carrier provisions pushed by tattooboy to fix tmo wifi tethering
    • Major changes in how default CM Package is presented. IT IS NOW ODEXed by default. Now a build stands at 298.3 MB compared to about 257 MB from last build. Probably bad news for themers.
    • Updated cm sources

For the most up to date changelog please visit:
    Temasek’s CM12 Github Commits
    KLTE Device Sources
    Lastest Build Changelog
    --
    21/1 CM13 - Temasek Build

New build is up!