• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

[Temasek][CM13/MM][6/7] - KLTE(DV-SPR-USC)

Is Kornfed behaving like a **** with his answers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iamnotkurtcobain

Oct 30, 2010
Vienna
Everybody should watch the Google Developer videos on YouTube.. They are always talking about 'performance matters' and 60 fps and UI and Gpu rendering so all app developers can make their apps better... They should start with their OWN apps first!
Maps, Calender(!!!!!!!!!!!!), Hangouts, YouTube (video window zoom in/out lag) are such janky messes... Especially Calender.. We have phones with ghz cpus, beefy gpus, a lot of ram and still lags like crazy.

androidfilesharing

Mar 3, 2014
HTTP 404
Thanks for the update kornfed

One request though... Go back to file convoy and ditch afs! I was downloading at 9mb/s average on file convoy but unless you pay, afs limits me to a rather pitiful ~600kb/s ?
Seriously dude! Show just a little respect dammit. Of korn goes that direction so be it. But I strive to offer a good service for everyone. You are very far from my only user. You could have gotten faster speeds if you just asked. Maybe I'll just block your ass now

assassin2

Dec 9, 2014
Thanks for the update @kornfed

One request though... Go back to file convoy and ditch afs! I was downloading at 9mb/s average on file convoy but unless you pay, afs limits me to a rather pitiful ~600kb/s
LOL, bro you should be thankful that every developers made possible to use custom rom lollipop for us and have respect to @androidfilesharing for the download link that he provide us...

enigma1981

Oct 21, 2010
Port Talbot
Sorry about that guys, I was shattered when I posted that last message, didn't mean any disrespect or to cause offence, I do appreciate the service you provide for us @androidfilesharing and of course, for these custom roms is happily sit at 1kb/s if I had to!

So apologies again all round and another thanks to everyone for their continued hard work!

Reactions: kornfed

androidfilesharing

Mar 3, 2014
HTTP 404
Sorry about that guys, I was shattered when I posted that last message, didn't mean any disrespect or to cause offence, I do appreciate the service you provide for us @androidfilesharing and of course, for these custom roms is happily sit at 1kb/s if I had to!

So apologies again all round and another thanks to everyone for their continued hard work!
I have increased the max download speed to 1GB p/sec for my standard users. Please give it a shot and let me know what you think. Keep in mind, you may not always get that speed if my site is getting absolutely hammered which happens from time to time.

assassin2

Dec 9, 2014
I have increased the max download speed to 1GB p/sec for my standard users. Please give it a shot and let me know what you think. Keep in mind, you may not always get that speed if my site is getting absolutely hammered which happens from time to time.
Wow sounds amazing,hope the next build is up for download today to try the new download speed of 1gb/sec...haha

mareis1973

Jan 2, 2012
You are a monster[emoji16]

I can't decide which one is better temasek or bliss...... that means happy flashing every day like in good old times

Gesendet von meinem klte mit Tapatalk

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone