[TEMP DISCONTINUED][24 JUL][MAG/cLK] ..::: BPSense Z v1.0 :::.. [Sense 2.1][Rafs 1r9]

Search This thread

brandon7gr

Apr 5, 2008
Athens
This is one of the most stable ROMS i ever used. I am using it over a week and i had never any major problem. Everything is really stable and fast (i never kept an image for so long time) I think the bigest problem is the battery. I don't know why, but with normal usage, i can't make a day without charging it!!

Anyway...since this build is great ... can we have an update dear sbryan with perhaps the new kernel or something else? :)

arkatis

Dec 24, 2008
Cyprus-Nicosia
This is one of the most stable ROMS i ever used. I am using it over a week and i had never any major problem. Everything is really stable and fast (i never kept an image for so long time) I think the bigest problem is the battery. I don't know why, but with normal usage, i can't make a day without charging it!!

Anyway...since this build is great ... can we have an update dear sbryan with perhaps the new kernel or something else? :)

You can experiment with the new kernel by yourself, just download it and flash it!

AgoeZ

Mar 28, 2011
Jakarta
Nice Roms, just installed with rafpigna new kernels for clk. :)
All seems fine, but wait until, let me say, a whole day maybe? ;)

btw, htcmusic force close on mine, but widgets seems fine. Do anyone have working ones?

brandon7gr

Apr 5, 2008
Athens
Is the flashing of the new kernel as simple as flashing an image? Flash it normal or as an update? Do i really need to wipe or dalvik cache or something?

(I will do the tests tomorrow... but i am asking to avoid extra backups and restores)

Thanks.

AgoeZ

Mar 28, 2011
Jakarta
Is the flashing of the new kernel as simple as flashing an image? Flash it normal or as an update? Do i really need to wipe or dalvik cache or something?

(I will do the tests tomorrow... but i am asking to avoid extra backups and restores)

Thanks.

hi, just wipe dalvik & cache pertition then flash new kernels, you're good to go.

but still, I can't say that rafpigna's new kernels better than before (my internet not works with default kernels after first flashing).

this build is nice, rotate-able rosie also works here. :)

AgoeZ

Mar 28, 2011
Jakarta
Ill be updating all my builds soon. One at a time. Right now I'm in the middle of moving and might take me a couple of days, but ill make sure its worth the wait. Also, I am going to try an new method of installing builds. Be ready ;)

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA Premium App

Don't forget to include HtcMusic.apk patch, they're force close.
and I think its not Vision default music because Desire Z has landscape view for music player right? ;)

otherwise, great build, and fine methods of installation (downloaded TMOUS version but it automaticaly use my ext partition for installing 3rd party application, seems like imilka's ROM methods :p ) :)

and before I forgot, you can attach rotate-able rosie (look at Desire Z themes). it works fine here! :D

Reactions: iandy1

brandon7gr

Apr 5, 2008
Athens
Guys try this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1222427

Just flash the file and it is solving the delay wakeup lag in this ROM too !!
Sbryan please don't forget to include it in your update of this rom.

Since i am the only one that testing this ROM :)p) don't flash the fix. Seems that there is a conflict with the wi-fi and after enabling it, the phone is keep restarting.

(The problem was fixed only after flashed again the Rom file-without wipe or anything).

Last edited:

sbryan12144

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 10, 2010
Columbus
:(

Well bad news. My HD2 broke completely. I'd have to buy a new or used one to continue development. But money is tight. Either I get donations for the new device, or there isn't anymore HD2 development for me. Sucks cause I have a completely new line of builds that I was wanting to release. If anyone could help, please do so. Small things matter. I really don't want to leave this community after so many devs have. Thanks for your time.

-Bryan

brandon7gr

Apr 5, 2008
Athens
sbryan I am really sorry for your HD2 loss !! Unfortunately right now i am unable to help you, since i am with no job and no money. (thank god i have my parents for the basics).

As for the Rom, this ROM to me is the best rom i have ever used. So i am making all my test in this rom. Last night i download the new tytung kernel v11, i inserted the initrd of the DesireZ rom in the kernel and guess what...IT WORKS!!

I don't know how this modification will affect my phone, but for now at least i have the no lag wake up fix for this ROM. I am testing the kernel with other features, battery etc but there is no major problem until now!!

P.S. Anyone tried to patch this rom with a battery percentage(%) icon? thanks

Last edited:

brandon7gr

Apr 5, 2008
Athens
Since i am still using this ROM, i would like to inform the few that also still using it, that this ROM is also stable with Hier Kernel !!

I also used the Glitches fix (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1255447) and all my glitches are gone !!! :D

So only great news for this ROM.

P.S. I am still looking a way to patch this ROM with battery percentage(%) icon!! Nothing till now, even the kitchen way :(

P.S.2 sbryan12144 is there a way to insert/patch or something the private (or secure box etc) feauture to the sms application???I really need to hide some messages :)

I tried a ready apk from another ROM, but that didn't do the trick, since i had the secure box function but the message that were received were not shown in the screen/lockscreen!! (i had to manually go to sms application to see it. the only alert to see that there was a new message was with the leds).

Many thanks.

Reactions: iandy1

sbryan12144

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 10, 2010
Columbus
Since i am still using this ROM, i would like to inform the few that also still using it, that this ROM is also stable with Hier Kernel !!

I also used the Glitches fix (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1255447) and all my glitches are gone !!! :D

So only great news for this ROM.

P.S. I am still looking a way to patch this ROM with battery percentage(%) icon!! Nothing till now, even the kitchen way :(

P.S.2 sbryan12144 is there a way to insert/patch or something the private (or secure box etc) feauture to the sms application???I really need to hide some messages :)

I tried a ready apk from another ROM, but that didn't do the trick, since i had the secure box function but the message that were received were not shown in the screen/lockscreen!! (i had to manually go to sms application to see it. the only alert to see that there was a new message was with the leds).

Many thanks.

A battery patch is actually easier than made out to be. You need to decompile the framework-res.apk of a build with the battery mod and decompile the framework-res.apk of the build you want to add the mod to. Next copy the .png's from the modded battery build to the new one (overwrite old ones). Next copy the "stat_sys_battery.xml" and "stat_sys_battery_charge.xml" in "\framework-res.apk\res\drawable" and add them like the .png's. Then compile the framework-res.apk and you're set ;)

brandon7gr

Apr 5, 2008
Athens
A battery patch is actually easier than made out to be. You need to decompile the framework-res.apk of a build with the battery mod and decompile the framework-res.apk of the build you want to add the mod to. Next copy the .png's from the modded battery build to the new one (overwrite old ones). Next copy the "stat_sys_battery.xml" and "stat_sys_battery_charge.xml" in "\framework-res.apk\res\drawable" and add them like the .png's. Then compile the framework-res.apk and you're set ;)

Although i had never tried to do any programming with android, i did what you told me! After many hours i finally managed to create the new apk file, but unfortunately i got a loop problem (i think this had to do with sign an apk).

So next step was again to use kitchen and guess what.. this time i finally did it! (the problem the first time was that i didn't do wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache).

So i am attaching here THREE versions of a battery percentage (%) with pictures (first pic=stock, second pic=bigger, third pic=Big):
(I prefer big, since it fits with the big letters of DesireZ)

dxeb1k.png
34xfgx2.png
f9kwvl.png

Instructions: You enter CWR and you have to wipe cache partition and dalvik cache. After that you install the zip file like you do with your images/firmwares.

sbryan12144:
So 1) any idea with the securebox in the sms application?
2) Can i replace HTC_IME with an HTC_IME that has arrows support? (just delete htc_ime.apk and replace from another rom? I tried it but it is not working).

Many thanks and sorry for so many questions :)

Attachments

• battery_percentage_stock_sense_framework_DesireZ.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 25
  • battery_percentage_bigger_sense_framework_DesireZ.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 15
  • battery_percentage_Big_sense_framework_DesireZ.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This ROM is a port from the Official Desire Z's 2.42.405.2

Presenting:

9sfdas.png

Features:
    - Multilanguage
    - Fast
    - Deodexed
    - Busybox 1.19
    - Superuser
    - Quick Boot App
    - Stock Almost 100%
    - Lock Screen Widget
    - Zipaligned
    - AGPS v1.8 (Thank to Tytung)
    - Rafpigna's 1r9 Kernel (GB)
    - Modified Initrd.gz
    - etc
    What Doesn't Work:
    - Power Menu (Use Quick Boot app instead)
    - Some Graphic Glitches

Note: I'd advise you to only use "Turn Off Phone" or "Phone Off" option rather than restart. The restart has been known to corrupt data from time to time.
    Anyone with issue's regarding this rom that aren't stated above, give me the following info on:

1. What build number using (v0.1, 0.2, or 0.3):

2. TMOUS or EU:

3. Problem or issue:

With this information, I'll use it to better help you. :cool:
    Installation For 1.0:

EU users need 190MB or more & 5MB cache CWR system partition and ext2/3/4 partition on sdcard;

TMOUS users need 400MB or more & 5MB cache CWR system partition;

For cLK, Flash TMOUS or EU version, then flash the cLK package after, then reboot.

Download CWR Installer HERE!
    DOWNLOAD v1.0:

EU: HERE!

TMOUS: HERE!

cLK (NEEDS EU OR TMOUS VERSION FLASHED FIRST): HERE!

FLASH THIS IF YOU CAN'T BOOT: http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...ers&txt=http://www.multiupload.com/YBAKKT25VR
    Credits: Cotulla, DFT Team, M-Deejay, Imilka, Hastarin, Seo, Flemmard, Diamondback2010, Daekin, Capychimp, Rmk, Mike1986, Krzysiec, Rafpigna, Tytung, Darkstone, Dungphp, SyLvEsTeR20007, and anyone/everyone who helped!
    Ill be updating all my builds soon. One at a time. Right now I'm in the middle of moving and might take me a couple of days, but ill make sure its worth the wait. Also, I am going to try an new method of installing builds. Be ready ;)

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA Premium App
    anyone know the difference between this and Boyppc desire hd build?

matt
    2hrs downlod for me. It might be too many of us on the link or we need a miror :(
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone