Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Huawei P9

Search This thread

twe69

Dec 24, 2008
Hello. What's your thoughts? Durable? And, does it cover at least the illuminated LCD screen? Not from edge to edge of the phone, I do not mind that, but at least the visible screen. Thank you in advance!

Hi there, am very impressed with it tbh. It doesn't feel sticky, which is why I tend to go with glass protectors, and yes it covers all of the illuminated parts. Took me 3 minutes to fit it after having a shower, no dust in the room, and can't see any dust spots. The other good thing is you get 2 in the pack.

Main negative is that it won't protect the glass screen from cracking due to only being a film but it will stop scratches. The other negative is due to the matte finish, sometimes looking at images can feel a little hazy, again its due to not being a clear screen so just letting you know, however the plus side is less reflections and for me I can see the screen better in direct sunlight.

Reactions: Nate91

otonieru

• May 7, 2011
    Djakarta
    Did anyone try the Nillkin Amazing CP+? Was going with flosmall but they don't have white in stock atm.

CP+ is very good (if not the best), fit your screen edge to edge, clear visibility, good sensitivity and durable enough

I also like the way it cover the huawei brand on the front screen. I hate seeing any brand on my phone lcd. I like it clean. Just black.

Reactions: spring80

Brontok

Jun 7, 2013
    this is the one I ordered http://www.ebay.com/itm/26288514808...49&var=561883633258&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

only 1.50 usd. it covers the entire screen, doesnt brake the autobrightness feature, there is no rainbow effect, and the touch responsivness is very good. no complaints on my part.

edit: so far my only complaint is that it has no oleophobic coating. it`s always dirty, full of fingerprints.

edir 2: when you put the display at the level of your head, you can see a rainbow bubble on the middle of the display. it`s very hard to see it during regular us

Last edited:
    Reactions: benjamen50

Fedelup90

Apr 15, 2017
    Brontok thanks for the info I'll try this one because it's very cheap.
    Hello there, just bought a P9 and i'm searching a screen protector that really fits this device.
    Tried yootech screen protector and it covers edge to edge but with Spigen case corners came off .

Have you recieved this? Does it really cover the entire illuminated part of the display without halo effect?
    thank you

Inviato dal mio EVA-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:

Fedelup90

Apr 15, 2017
    I'm still waiting for my one. Probably will come this week. I'll report back on how it'll fit on a usual Spigen case and test touch sensitivity of the screen with it on.
    thank you, while i'm waiting your report I've ordered Brotect air glass screen protector. It seems to be a flexible and thin glass protector that covers the entire illuminated screen . It should be ok with spigen case that's thick and covers the corners. I'll report the result

Nate91

Apr 17, 2012
    I bought some cheap full screen cover, since I was not satisfied with others, non-full cover ones... I tried this one. For the price, I cannot complain. Fits perfectly, but, there is halo in the middle, BUT, under certain lights only (we only have 1 light bulb like this in apartment). Outdoor visibility is great, touch responsivness, too.

mangaboy190

Nov 28, 2013
    I'm using skinomi screen protector that i bought on Amazon.com. You can also buy from their website if they can deliver it to your country.

It cover the whole screen and the display seems good. No bubble air or screen keep peeling off. Fingerprint resistant. Been using it for 3 days. But you have to be careful when installing the screen protector as mine was covered in dust because of my mistake since my room was pretty dark at that time and i didn't notice the dust stick to the screen protector.

Fedelup90

Apr 15, 2017
    Recieved Brotect air glass screen protector. It's thin,curved and covers the entire illuminated screen. In my case the holes for camera, mic and light sensor were not accurate and if left uncovered 2mm of illuminated screen on the left side, so I removed it ...maybe it was my fault .
    Ordered a new one, i'm waiting it with Yootech sceen protector installed that covers all the screen but does not fit properly with Spigen case
    Already spent 15 euros on screen protectors without good result.
    Damned 2,5D display!

Last edited:

Korumera

Mar 8, 2011
    RockCity
    www.xdafileserver.nl
    I've bought this one (BeHello Huawei P9 Full cover High Impact Glass Black) in a store in The Netherlands and it works fine so far. The sensitivity of the screen aint that much different so it's okay. The only "problem" it has are fingerprints and smudges it should have a coating to prevent that but it doesn't really work. But cleaning it once or twice a day and it's fine for a few hours :)

I'm happy with it for now. It also fits nicely with the Spigen Rugged Armor case.

-MB-

Feb 14, 2010
    Did anyone try the Muvit curved glass protector on the p9? I got one online, but after install there are lines on the sides as if there is still another protectie film still on it, eventhough I removed the one on it already.And the packaging etc. does not even mention there would be two separate ones on it to remove.

benjamen50

Dec 11, 2013
    Melbourne
    www.mtwo.com.au
    this is the one I ordered http://www.ebay.com/itm/26288514808...49&var=561883633258&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

only 1.50 usd. it covers the entire screen, doesnt brake the autobrightness feature, there is no rainbow effect, and the touch responsivness is very good. no complaints on my part.

edit: so far my only complaint is that it has no oleophobic coating. it`s always dirty, full of fingerprints.

edir 2: when you put the display at the level of your head, you can see a rainbow bubble on the middle of the display. it`s very hard to see it during regular us

This screen protector is seriously amazing it fits the best and works the best for touch screen.

I definitely recommend this one it cheap and so good for its price. Ive tried so many over tempered glass and others had halo rainbow effect on edges or dusty screen + bad touch sensitivity but this one does not.

100% recommend this screen protector and look no further.

-MB-

Feb 14, 2010
    This screen protector is seriously amazing it fits the best and works the best for touch screen.

I definitely recommend this one it cheap and so good for its price. Ive tried so many over tempered glass and others had halo rainbow effect on edges or dusty screen + bad touch sensitivity but this one does not.

100% recommend this screen protector and look no further.

Don't get it, I get mad rainbow effect here with that very same screen protector regardless of application.

Nate91

Apr 17, 2012
    Anyone found full cover tempered glass that has good oleophobic coating? I have one for 3$ and it is great, but also a fingerprint magnet... I don't want to spend 10,15€ and get practically the same effect :D.

hippy dave

Anyone try this type?

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/G-Shield...en-Protector-For-Huawei-P9-Black/372481933862

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone