• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Tempered Glass Screen Protector from Xtremeguard on Sale

Search This thread

jamsoolee

Mar 20, 2014
Sacramento
So, I got an email from XtremeGuard talking about some "Cyber Monday" sale, 90% off the entire site, but their code cyber90 wasn't working. Another one, save70, was working just fine, put in an order for their Spartan Tempered Glass Screen Protector for the Pixel 2 XL just now. I don't know if it's curved, full adhesive, has a dot matrix, but thought I'd just give ya'll a heads up that there's a sale going on. I got mine for $9.

Link -> HERE

EDIT: The code cyber90 works for me now, $3 shipped!

Last edited:

thacounty

Jun 26, 2008
Bowling Green
So, I got an email from XtremeGuard talking about some "Cyber Monday" sale, 90% off the entire site, but their code cyber90 wasn't working. Another one, save70, was working just fine, put in an order for their Spartan Tempered Glass Screen Protector for the Pixel 2 XL just now. I don't know if it's curved, full adhesive, has a dot matrix, but thought I'd just give ya'll a heads up that there's a sale going on. I got mine for $9.

Link -> HERE

Keep us posted on how it works.

pvtjoker42

Dec 12, 2008
I had one on my phone for a while.. it's not curved, it's flat, and hangs over the curved edges. It's not dot matrix. With the right case it can be bearable, but in the 2 weeks i had it on my phone the "halo" effect of the edges hanging over collected a lot of dust. Nothing got under the actual screen where the protector was adheared to it. For as dirt cheap as you can usually get these, they're not bad to have a couple around just in case.

Last edited:
Reactions: thacounty

tekkitan

May 28, 2009
Cleveland
I had one on my phone for a while.. it's not curved, it's flat, and hangs over the curved edges. It's not dot matrix. With the right case it can be bearable, but in the 2 weeks i had it on my phone the "halo" effect of the edges hanging over collected a lot of dust. Nothing got under the actual screen where the protector was adheared to it. For as dirt cheap as you can usually get these, they're not bad to have a couple around just in case.

For $9 you can get way cheaper ones on Amazon that do the same thing.

MoNsTeReNeRgY22

Feb 8, 2010
I used their film protector and the cutouts/dimensions were horrible and way uneven. I used to use extremeguard all the time but their quality has worsened over the years.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Link -> HERE