• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Accessories Tempered glass screen protector

Search This thread

Jhonxs

Apr 15, 2013
The ones for the regular mi 11 should be ok for the ultra as well.
Look for the big brands and check reviews.
I saw some recent ones that some glass screen protectors can mess up with the touch responsivity ( not adhering to the screen completely ) so be carefull

Good luck !

KATANA_TEAM

Jul 6, 2014
Berlin
The best ones are full glue, also known as UV Tempered Glass. I don't know if the third-party companies are releasing one, but I hope they do.

White stone dome is one if the best.

RX1337

Jan 11, 2020
I want to warn you guys about nillkin. Their 3d max ds+ protective glass noticeably deteriorates the touch sensitivity.
Damnit thats coming with my order. Figured the expensive ones work very well. Damn. Probably have to order a different one then....UV Glass it is then?....

Reactions: skylerfly16

KATANA_TEAM

Jul 6, 2014
Berlin
The best ones are with UV, I have one from ebay and the finger print works 100% and the touch is almost the same. Any UV screen protector will do good. Try finding the full screen ones. I have this one and for 18e, you get 2 packs.
IMG_20210621_215420.jpg

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
I use Gorilla IQ Sheild on my Note 10+.
It's a easy wet apply that lasts 6-12 months.
Coming up on 2 years, with zero damage.
The case provides most of the phone protection; make sure the case has raised display guards on all sides! I've been using the Zizo Bolt case.
It will absorb multiple 2-4 foot drops on to concrete with no damage... tested, by accidents.

xwonic

Feb 27, 2011
POCO M3
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
I use Gorilla IQ Sheild on my Note 10+.
It's a easy wet apply that lasts 6-12 months.
Coming up on 2 years, with zero damage.
The case provides most of the phone protection; make sure the case has raised display guards on all sides! I've been using the Zizo Bolt case.
It will absorb multiple 2-4 foot drops on to concrete with no damage... tested, by accidents.
Can i have some links please?

Top Liked Posts