Tempered Glass

Search This thread

dirn.intg

Aug 4, 2017
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
Tempered glass that I've bought is collecting dust at the edge. I end up removing it and not using any. Hopefully the phone can survive longer without any screen protection :)

dar_zen

Mar 20, 2015
I dont understand why those edges from the screen protector dont stick to the screen. i think it has nothing to do with the 2.5 display. Could it be that the screens are defective and are somehow ''bend''

EightyVI

Jul 8, 2014
The best screen protector glass.
eaa8ktv.jpg

kkn14

Aug 23, 2017
Those black-at-the bezels models are the worst glass protectors. The glass is black/white painted at the edges to hide the fact that it is not touching the glass and also that it most definitely collecting dust. The phone looks awful.

Yeah the screen brightness, colours etc look terrible on those
Any suggestions for tempered?
Flipkart/Amazon/Ebay etc

k3lcior

Feb 23, 2011
Kraków
Moto G5
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro

Stoffl_

Jan 18, 2007
That seems odd, my tempered glass from aliexpress seems fine.
No bubbles or dirt or anything, fitment is perfect. I didn't notice any color change - display is slightly darker though, you're right.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/For...32721614679.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.AbgBfk
I chose the HD Clear Black one

The 3MK protector from the polish webshop is 16€ including shipping within europe. Bit expensive and the shop is all in polish. :/
Their english webstore doesn't offer the Redmi Note 4 protector.

Last edited:

k3lcior

Feb 23, 2011
Kraków
Moto G5
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
The 3MK protector from the polish webshop is 16€ including shipping within europe. Bit expensive and the shop is all in polish. :/

You can change language in top right corner where it says "Wybierz język". "Angielski" = "English". :p
And yes agree it's tad expensive, but considering i dont have to buy or test other screen protectors id say its worth it for one time purchase, also they ship worldwide AFAIK.

Stoffl_

Jan 18, 2007
Yeah I'm aware but that's just google translate which turns it into a machine translated mess of a webshop. ;)

Any idea if their FlexibleGlass screen protector is also good?

Last edited:

krisztian b

Apr 25, 2007
Klagenfurt
I've bought the cheapest one on ebay and surprisingly good. Paid only a few bucks with shipping. Sits perfekt, no bubbles or dirt underneath whatsoever. So almost totally invisible. The touchscreen works as it should and the display is also fine. It says 9H glass, but I think it's thick plastic only. I guess the cheap ones also do a good job, no need to invest much money in it, since the phone itself is cheap. I bought 2 pcs of regular anti reflective ones for the summer, much easier to read the display e.g. in sunlight. (not yet applied)

anon1135

Jan 23, 2017
anyone know one that doesn't have halos around the edges? I don't mind if it isn't full coverage. full coverage ones are also fine if they fully stick and don't block led light or come off with a case. doesn't look like there's many to order that will come quickly to the US

Last edited:

k3lcior

Feb 23, 2011
Kraków
Moto G5
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Reactions: anon1135

Top Liked Posts