Tempered Glass

Search This thread

cd993

May 8, 2009
London
OnePlus 12

xnpu

Sep 15, 2007
I installed AOKUMA Super Glass from Amazon and it's pretty bad. Makes the screen more grayish and reflective than it should be. Receiving another brand today. (Also some unknown brand - I have yet to find a reputable brand that offers Xperia 1 ii protectors.)

tonn333

Sep 19, 2017
I installed AOKUMA Super Glass from Amazon and it's pretty bad. Makes the screen more grayish and reflective than it should be. Receiving another brand today. (Also some unknown brand - I have yet to find a reputable brand that offers Xperia 1 ii protectors.)
Any news? Received my phone yesterday.

xnpu

Sep 15, 2007
Any news? Received my phone yesterday.

Now using one from MSOVA. The picture quality is miles better. But it does have the problem that it comes up at the edges a bit. Depending on the cover you use this may or may not be an issue to you.

In any case it's better than the one I had previously.

cd993

May 8, 2009
London
OnePlus 12
Spigen tempered glass update:

Fits great but just does not fully adhere. There is not a single speck of dust under the screen protector and so that part of the installation went fine, but despite endless squeegee'ing those bubbles just keep coming back. It's not air that's trapped underneath but instead the screen protector just lifts back up. As you can see, all the bubbles are exactly on the edge of the screen and haven't formed on the bezel etc.

It fits great and feels nice, but the being unable to remove the bubbles is a deal breaker.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200702_135441.jpg
    Screenshot_20200702_135441.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 339

cd993

May 8, 2009
London
OnePlus 12
Mine is ok now. I did have few small bubbles at the bottom of phone but they have disappeared now. The applicator was ready to use.

I'm happy with the the Spigen rugged case and glad screen protector.

Jealous! It is a nice screen protector, I just couldn't for the life of me get rid of them bubbles and they didn't go away for me :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm gonna wait for the tingle fusion x. Been using them for years. They also have lanyard holes

Sent from my SM-T865 using Tapatalk

Yep sorry about that.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

So I contacted Ringke and they don't have any plans to make a case for Xperia 1 II
    I had this, here's my review extracted from Amazon:

Fits great but just does not fully adhere. There is not a single speck of dust under the screen protector and so that part of the installation went fine, but despite endless squeegee'ing those bubbles just keep coming back. It's not air that's trapped underneath but instead the screen protector just lifts back up. As you can see, all the bubbles are exactly on the edge of the screen and haven't formed on the bezel etc.

It fits great and feels nice, but the being unable to remove the bubbles is a deal breaker.

Also seems I wasn't the only one, yet a couple of people had faultless installations. Perhaps give it a try and if not, Spigen may refund you like they did with me. Email them directly if so with your order number as this way I didn't have to have the hassle of returning it

I bought the screen protector. It fits perfectly but you need a little patience. There were bubbles when i applied. Takes a little time to get rid of them but afterwards its great. Its also full adhesive.