• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Terminated - Amazfit Bootloader Unlocker Bot - free your Amazfit watch

Search This thread

1immortal

Aug 19, 2007
Petah Tiqwa
wearyour.tech
Hi all,

After some issues and some decisions, we decided to simplify the unlocking process.
This is relevant for the following devices:
  • Amazfit PACE - CN and Global one
  • Amazfit Verge - CN and Global one
  • Amazfit Stratos a.k.a Stratos 2 - CN and Global one
  • Amazfit Stratos 3 - CN and Global one
FIRST OF ALL, BOOTLOADER UNLOCK WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY, TURN YOUR CAN INTO A ZOMBIE, START A WW3 AND WILL RENAME YOU TO SOME RANDOM 172 CHARACTERS NAME.

Due to several decisions - the service/bot is terminated for good.
Use this tool for unlock - https://toolaio.tk/
This thread is NOT a support thread for your flashes gone bad, or your cat getting drunk and buying the entire stock of the Quest 2 on Amazon.
It relates only to unlock issues.

Last edited:

HZET

Jan 16, 2021
Hello , this is Hertz from China,thanks for your contribution of amazfit BootLoader unlock work. I have used mailbox cracking before. Now try to get the unlock code on telegram. But there is no reply. can you help me?
5415b53c909fc6c6c04cfd49f776a35.jpg

Saratoga79

Jan 12, 2013
Ordizia Capital

ikimonojc

Oct 13, 2015
Thanks Saratoga79, I have been trying on this AIO for a few days. It always starts perfectly and I see my Amazfit Verge detected wth Device ID 4b01121b and status is adb device. However, every time I click "Unlock" to procees, my device dissapears in AIO and says "No device detected, pleasse connect a device", the watch showing "FastBoot" with a screen icon, also my destop show up CMD screen and freeze at <waiting for my device>.

1immortal

Aug 19, 2007
Petah Tiqwa
wearyour.tech
verify that you have your drivers installed properly while your watch in fastboot mode, if the app is in its stuck mode, your watch is not detected and probably the drivers are not installed as they should for the fastboot mode.

ikimonojc

Oct 13, 2015
verify that you have your drivers installed properly while your watch in fastboot mode, if the app is in its stuck mode, your watch is not detected and probably the drivers are not installed as they should for the fastboot mode.
What specific driver is for Amazfit Verge? As ALL in One show my watch properly, I thought the driver is properly installed. Or, what is the proper way to install the driver?
Thanks

1immortal

Aug 19, 2007
Petah Tiqwa
wearyour.tech

ikimonojc

Oct 13, 2015
brother could you please tell me how unlock bootloader ?
this channel not working anymore

@AmazfitBootloaderUnlockerBot
Follow the link 1immortal provided above. I would say that it is tricky and I still need to try several times. The tool all in one works however once unlocked the watch it will dissapear in the tools and you need to change the driver to bootloader in windows. And once you unlocked the phone you cannot restart the phone since once you restart it relocked again.....yeah it is strange and I somehow keep trying finally get it done. I would say that I just can do it by chance....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,

After some issues and some decisions, we decided to simplify the unlocking process.
    This is relevant for the following devices:
    • Amazfit PACE - CN and Global one
    • Amazfit Verge - CN and Global one
    • Amazfit Stratos a.k.a Stratos 2 - CN and Global one
    • Amazfit Stratos 3 - CN and Global one
    FIRST OF ALL, BOOTLOADER UNLOCK WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY, TURN YOUR CAN INTO A ZOMBIE, START A WW3 AND WILL RENAME YOU TO SOME RANDOM 172 CHARACTERS NAME.

Due to several decisions - the service/bot is terminated for good.
    Use this tool for unlock - https://toolaio.tk/
    This thread is NOT a support thread for your flashes gone bad, or your cat getting drunk and buying the entire stock of the Quest 2 on Amazon.
    It relates only to unlock issues.
    Finally able to unlock and install the updated firmware. Thank you very much for everyone's help !!
    :D