Tesla Style Headunits

tractable

Oct 8, 2011
I just purchased one of these for my LC200 2014. The OBD wire with connector is giving an issue, when i connect it to obd port, car rpm meter started showing zero and ABS, airbag light turn on. This wire has only two connectors, how you handled this wire? Pl. See below video.

nickman529

Dec 25, 2012
Southaven, MS
Mine sounds perfect and has settings inside factory settings (code: 8888) for the temp and speed unit formats. Ill post some pics in a few. Strangely i cant update at all. its greyed out for me. I did manage to get the bootloader unlocked. No root yet

CruzeRSLT

Nov 12, 2020
Somewhere In USA
Mine sounds perfect and has settings inside factory settings (code: 8888) for the temp and speed unit formats. Ill post some pics in a few. Strangely i cant update at all. its greyed out for me. I did manage to get the bootloader unlocked. No root yet
Wish mine did, I bought one on Amazon and had the settings under Perimeter Protocol Settings but this one no luck. I think I've tried almost every update but they all say not compatible. I think I'm going to try and find a different coreboard. I've only found one seller but I'm pretty sure it's same as what I've got.

bogdanalex

Oct 2, 2020
I have this unit for my Opel Astra J and it has that AC bottom bar that cannot hide. How hard is to tamper with it and make a SHOW/HIDE functionality? Do you know where to look for? I have to say that whatever Launcher I use, the bar is still there

8227L.jpg

kaiser10

Aug 30, 2012
Hello everyone I just got my new tesla px6 head unit for my 2007 toyota LC 100. I got lots of issues after installing it. Backup camera, climate control, no sound, and the Airbag are not working. When I select the vehicle type the are about 8 different types of land cruisers, I tried all the LC 100 but none fix my issues. Any suggestions where to start? Thank you
20210115_140446.jpg

kaiser10

Aug 30, 2012
These units use a Rockchip RK3188/PX3 which can take up to 2GB RAM. MTCB/C/D units also use this chipset and several of us in the MTCB forums have bought new RAM chips and upgraded to 2GB, from the pics it looks very likely that these units would take the same RAM modules.
I'm sorry I am new here, how do you know if you have an MTCB unit?
This is my unit
20210115_140446.jpg