Tesla Style Headunits

Search This thread

ramathorn1982

Apr 21, 2015
Witam wszystkich użytkowników, mam problem z radiem ISUDAR TESLA STYLE Android 10. Przypadkowo zainstalowałem inny program, był to PX6. Po uruchomieniu radia mój ekran jest obrócony o 90 stopni. Dotyk jest w innych miejscach kafelków pomylony nigdzie nie mogę znaleźć oprogramowania do tego radia. Proszę pomóż

MOD Edit:
Hello everyone, I have a problem with the radio ISUDAR TESLA STYLE Android 10. I accidentally installed another program, it was PX6. After starting the radio, my screen is rotated 90 degrees. The touch is in other places of the tiles confused nowhere I can find the software for this radio. Please help
I don't have the PX6 firmware but you can actually get to the menu and navigate to where you need to rotate the screen and reverse the touches to get everything back to normal. It is very difficult to do by guessing where to touch though, I suggest plugging in a USB mouse.

Reactions: marcus82

integraoligist

Jan 28, 2009
Hi all,
I have the stock 7.1 android unit... Out of no where the wallpaper changed over to a live wallpaper with bubbles floating around.
I like how this thing just does whatever it wants.
Anyway, I tried tap and hold on the background but it does not come up with any options like a phone does, so I went into the android settings and can't find any wallpaper info in there either.
Any idea how to change this back to just black or anything other then freakin bubbles floating around the damn screen? And why exactly it decided to change its own wallpaper?
There are no other apps installed and no changes made to the unit, everything is bone stock.
Thanks all!

nealed

Mar 31, 2007
Eloise
I have this unit for my Opel Astra J and it has that AC bottom bar that cannot hide. How hard is to tamper with it and make a SHOW/HIDE functionality? Do you know where to look for? I have to say that whatever Launcher I use, the bar is still there

View attachment 5183925
To get rid of the AC controls, you should be able to go into the cam settings - and choose the same CANBUS adapter and car model as is displayed - but at the bottom uncheck the "A/C Controls" settings. It will download and flash a new MCU and propose to reboot - after reboot the A/C controls will no longer show at the bottom.

Andason74

Dec 24, 2015
does anyone know how to get the information from radio.apk - current radio station using tasker or some other software?

arkamaxxx

Feb 12, 2016
Hi all
I've just bought a tesla style hedunit for my jeep grand cherokee.
It was working like a charm until I made a factory reset.
I've lost all the settings I had and Also I didn't find jeep grand cherokee among the car list I had just cherokee M and cherokee H but no other jeep model.
So I've chosen cherokee but I have a lot of issues as it's not the right model (air conditioner always on, sound so low, front and back radar doesn't work....)
Could you please help me out with this?

Attachments

• IMG_20220523_210531.jpg
    IMG_20220523_210531.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20220523_210511.jpg
    IMG_20220523_210511.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 38

arkamaxxx

Feb 12, 2016
And this is the car list that I have
The only jeep are cherokee l and h
you can always see that the Air conditionner is always on (no way to turn it off)

Attachments

• IMG_20220523_210703.jpg
    IMG_20220523_210703.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 27

rigattoni

Apr 27, 2010
Fuerth
And this is the car list that I have
The only jeep are cherokee l and h
you can always see that the Air conditionner is always on (no way to turn it off)
Why did you do a factory reset?
Seems you need a firmware from the seller. Get in contact with them and ask them for a complete firmware.
You really need this from the seller. No other firmware will do the job on your unit.

Reactions: Andason74

arkamaxxx

Feb 12, 2016
Why did you do a factory reset?
Seems you need a firmware from the seller. Get in contact with them and ask them for a complete firmware.
You really need this from the seller. No other firmware will do the job on your unit.
I did factory reset accidentally
I can't contact the seller cause I don't have any information about them (bought it from a friend who don't have the bill anymore)

Andason74

Dec 24, 2015
Hi all
I've just bought a tesla style hedunit for my jeep grand cherokee.
It was working like a charm until I made a factory reset.
I've lost all the settings I had and Also I didn't find jeep grand cherokee among the car list I had just cherokee M and cherokee H but no other jeep model.
So I've chosen cherokee but I have a lot of issues as it's not the right model (air conditioner always on, sound so low, front and back radar doesn't work....)
Could you please help me out with this?

maybe check here. but research.

Reactions: rigattoni

KDPD

Sep 5, 2019
Hi. A quick question on Mekade/NewestNavi TS3 unit update. While trying to update MCU it says File size error. Is there other way to force update unit or just inbuilt one?
Thanks in advance.

Wuchko

Sep 21, 2014
Hello, I read whole topic but cannot find if I can do something with my unit. It's installed in KIA Optima (navi, Infinity, automatic AC) and I have some issues:

1. AC causes pipes under the hood frozen after approx. one hour of driving. After turning off AC for few mins and turning on again, everything is ok for next one or two hours.
2. Wrong outside temp on cluster display. If starting temp is higher than temp in which I came, temp will decrease. Otherwise, if I come to area with higher temp, initial (lower) temp will stay on display. I suppose it's somehow related with 1st issue..
Cannot find AC wiring diagram or pinout to check everything.

I don't have any of those issues with original unit. Can the firmware flash maybe solve the issue? Or its CANBUS related (also attached)?
IMG_20220703_160203.jpg

IMG_20220703_155309.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20220703_155321.jpg
    IMG_20220703_155321.jpg
    422.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20220703_155332.jpg
    IMG_20220703_155332.jpg
    404 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20220703_160218.jpg
    IMG_20220703_160218.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 13

doctor_jayjay

Aug 3, 2022
Guys i have weird problems for my Tesla.

my car 2009 Fx35 with bose, navi and 360 camera.

Mostly people who buy these units have problem with their AC control. My AC control works, speakers works without issue.

At first, i just saw around view camera not working, what ever i do. And also when i put the Tesla, my car gives error with airbag light.

Big problem starts right here because when i try to connect to my car with OBD scanner which sees every module of the car, to remove airbag code, my car goes crazy and gives lots of error light.

İ gues it goes in protection mode. Because it does not start twice, only once when these ligts are on.

İf i take off the unit back, my car starts again and i can use the scanner tool by connecting to the car again and erase all the errors. with unit on, obd cant read car.

I check every fuse, all of them OK.

That is really odd.

here is some videos. any idea what can be?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There are some small updates.

First: Rooting via Kingroot is possible.

Second: I've managed to get the SystemApps and found the Bundle ID's com.choiceway for the launcher and com.szchoiceway for other apps like radio. But google it, did not bring any results :mad:
    Further I was able to decompile the settings APK and extract all factory Pin codes. For now, I won't post it public, to keep the risk that the manufacturer maybe changes them, as low as possible. But if you are interested in them, you can PM me anytime. If interest is increasing, I will post them here of course.
    Looking to root mine for more themes mine was only shipped with 2. Not sure which firmware to go with? I want to be on the latest firmware I can get on. Any help much appreciated

Here's my unit info:

You have already the most fresh firmware (april 2019). You can google about using ADB wifi to get root for your device. But You need to know theme numbers to add to customer.xml for selection. Or You can download Phoenix Radio stock firmware with unlocked themes. Also You can buy custom firmware with unlocked themes and more features.
    Make your choice :)
    I've been working on my 7.1.1 HU to get it to look and work how I like it but without using 3rd party software.
    This keeps it as fast and slick as possible... boots instantly from sleep with radio or music playing before I've started the engine.
    It uses a page of the top bar for 'what's playing' and GPS speed even when using maps or whatever. You can still scroll left<>right to bring up the shortcut icons as normal.
    Also changed the Radio to show the station name in large rather than frequency (which is now in the top bar)
    Big thanks to ShIvADeSt for the help on the top bar programming :good::good:
    For completeness, I'll show you the images ive changed on my unit, and list the mods done so far.

1) Changed the stereos 'boot screen' to the attached BootScreen.jpg
    2) Changed the stereos 'home screen logo' to the attached ZXWLOGO.png
    3) Modified EventCenter.apk to fix multiple typos and spelling/grammar mistakes
    4) Modified MusicPlayer.apk to remove 'Lyrics', make a single colour, fix some spelling/grammar mistakes, enlarge font sizes, change font colours, change player control buttons and their positions
    5) Currently trying to work on editing the TPMS app, but having issues when trying to install/update it after the mods.

PS: If you want to have a go at the modded MusicPlayer, you can checkout the git repo I setup, and build it using apktool

https://bitbucket.org/wishie/musicplayer-tesla-style-android-car-stereo/src/master/
    where is this option?

There is no such option. Need root and manually change some files.