[TEST] Dolby Atmos equalizer for OxygenOS 11 (without root!)

Search This thread

Zeshan13356

Jun 14, 2020
OnePlus 7T
Sir
On oneplus 7t android 11, the Dolby Atmos apk without root is not working. Please tell me what should i do now.
I installed Dolby Atmos from your thread but also not working.
Please do needful.

Thanx

QZmichal

Oct 13, 2015
Sony Xperia phones have very similar Dolby atmos application.
Screenshot_20210406-140321.jpg

HubertGT

Nov 26, 2016
Unfortunately I can't install this on OOS11. Anyone with the same problem?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210409-214004.jpg
    Screenshot_20210409-214004.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 127
  • Screenshot_20210409-214030.jpg
    Screenshot_20210409-214030.jpg
    415.2 KB · Views: 127

littlenoodles

Apr 30, 2011
So, how bad is the sound from the speakers with just the built-in presets? On Android 10, it was really disappointing until I loaded the full equalizer - and pretty good with it. I'm inclined to wait - but does anybody expect a working equalizer to be available soon? Was it just a lucky accident that it worked on 10 without root? Oh, and if I do go ahead and upgrade, is it recommended to revert the former equalizer install first?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, I wrote a similar thread some time ago in the section for OnePlus 7 Pro, but the Dolby Atmos app that ran on OxygenOS 10 doesn't work on OOS 11, therefore I'm creating a new, separate thread.

Here is guide how to install it:

Step 1: Download "Minimal ADB and Fastboot" to your computer, then enable USB debugging on your phone, then connect the phone to the computer and run the file "cmd-here", which you will find in the folder with ADB and Fastboot.

Step 2: Now you need to debloat the Dolby Atmos system controller, to do this, you must enter the following commands in the fastboot console: (don't forget to allow USB debugging on your phone! After connecting the phone to the computer, the phone will ask you if you allow it)
    Code:
    adb shell
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.oneplus.sound.tuner
    If all went well, then you should see the message "Success" in the console, now you need to restart the phone, when it reboots, you will not find the "Dolby Atmos" in the phone's settings and thats okay.
    If you don't do it then the Dolby settings will reset once in a while, e.g. after a system reboot, that's why you had to do step 1 and 2 first before downloading the application.

Step 3: Install Dolby Atmos app!

You can also restore Dolby system settings at any time using this command in adb shell, but I don't recommend doing it if you want to use another Dolby control app:
    Code:
    cmd package install-existing com.oneplus.sound.tuner

Mirror link: Google Drive
    Full credits for that app goes to @reiryuki {Mod edit}
    Hi, I wrote a similar thread some time ago in the section for OnePlus 7 Pro, but the Dolby Atmos app that ran on OxygenOS 10 doesn't work on OOS 11, therefore I'm creating a new, separate thread.

Here is guide how to install it:

Step 1: Download "Minimal ADB and Fastboot" to your computer, then enable USB debugging on your phone, then connect the phone to the computer and run the file "cmd-here", which you will find in the folder with ADB and Fastboot.

Step 2: Now you need to debloat the Dolby Atmos system controller, to do this, you must enter the following commands in the fastboot console: (don't forget to allow USB debugging on your phone! After connecting the phone to the computer, the phone will ask you if you allow it)
    Code:
    adb shell
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.oneplus.sound.tuner
    If all went well, then you should see the message "Success" in the console, now you need to restart the phone, when it reboots, you will not find the "Dolby Atmos" in the phone's settings and thats okay.
    If you don't do it then the Dolby settings will reset once in a while, e.g. after a system reboot, that's why you had to do step 1 and 2 first before downloading the application.

Step 3: Install Dolby Atmos app!

You can also restore Dolby system settings at any time using this command in adb shell, but I don't recommend doing it if you want to use another Dolby control app:
    Code:
    cmd package install-existing com.oneplus.sound.tuner

Mirror link: Google Drive
    Full credits for that app goes to @reiryuki {Mod edit}
    You should change the treat title to "Root",cause all the "working steps" are for rooted devices.
    Dolby magisk module for oos11
    IN2020 on 11.0.4.4 not working, the app crashes.

Also with op8 IN2010

@giokou try with the attached module , It worked for me
    Unfortunately I can't install this on OOS11. Anyone with the same problem?
    Just pull the apk out of the module and install like you did on a10 disable dolby soundtuner, reboot and install apk
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone