• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[TEST] LineageOS 17.1 for umi

Search This thread
Disclaimer:
Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
 * Your warranty is now void. 
 * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
 */

This is the first compile of LineageOS 17.1, note it might not boot.

Download:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=8889791610682913956

Also, this should run on cmi, but not too sure atm.

Kernel source: Xiaomi Mi 10 prebuilt kernel + umi-q-oss kernel for kernel headers

Last edited:

Effzeh1948

Oct 12, 2016
Nice to see some movement in rom developing. Looking forward for everything what comes. Keep up the good work :good:

wenrou8023

Dec 15, 2015
After the flash of the umi is finished, it will automatically restart to FastBoot ,The question should come from boot.img

memox44

May 24, 2017
Ninava
Boot to fastboot
Even i Wiped data and cach
Note:
When rom is installing i se red line say can't maunting partions or something like that

Manaplayer

May 20, 2014
Does anyone have any idea which recovery is currently the best? I'm currently using recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-0623-XIAOMI10-CN-wzsx150.img, but nothing works with it either because it can't find the system partion.

-fluffy-

Aug 24, 2008
Gislev
Does anyone have any idea which recovery is currently the best? I'm currently using recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-0623-XIAOMI10-CN-wzsx150.img, but nothing works with it either because it can't find the system partion.
im using 13/3 an decryption an Mount system works

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-08-17-01-25-24.png
    Screenshot_2020-08-17-01-25-24.png
    93.3 KB · Views: 514
  • Screenshot_2020-08-17-01-25-05.png
    Screenshot_2020-08-17-01-25-05.png
    111.5 KB · Views: 508

I'm using the latest LR Team TWRP for my Mi 10. Its not recommended due to closed source, but it's the only one which handles everything right.

Manaplayer

May 20, 2014
I'm using the latest LR Team TWRP for my Mi 10. Its not recommended due to closed source, but it's the only one which handles everything right.

Can you give me a link to get this? Thank you!
That recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-0623-XIAOMI10-CN-wzsx150.img is a recovery from the LR-Team, but i don't know if it is the latest one.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Disclaimer:
    Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
     * Your warranty is now void. 
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */

This is the first compile of LineageOS 17.1, note it might not boot.

Download:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=8889791610682913956

Kernel source: Xiaomi Mi 10 prebuilt kernel + umi-q-oss kernel for kernel headers
    Currently, it is not booting, we are rebasing it to see if it works then.
    could it work on umi(mi 10 pro)?

Code:

Should work, but I don't think we are done with init codes yet.
    Got it. I was able to install and it and not fall into a bootloop after installing first a xiaomi.eu stable rom. Everything worked fine (not tested android auto) although I had too switch because whatsapp wouldn't find my backup on drive; I skippe don the firmware step though, don't konw how to flash them and where to find them, although even without them my only problem seemed to be whatsapp, don't know if it's related