Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

epic559

Oct 17, 2012
Fresno,Cali 559
Yeah I'm rebuilding root box

Sent from my SCH-I500 using xda app-developers app

Not sure but I was talkin bout dropples jellybeer but yea sounds good unjust good 2 hear of progress :) building up that hype lol miss this :)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 AM ----------

Just checked out jelly beer v4.14 its 4.2.2 nice :) can't wait for that and this

Unjustified Dev

Recognized Developer
Oct 21, 2012
Memphis , TN
Not sure but I was talkin bout dropples jellybeer but yea sounds good unjust good 2 hear of progress :) building up that hype lol miss this :)

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 AM ----------

Just checked out jelly beer v4.14 its 4.2.2 nice :) can't wait for that and this

Lol I knew that. I was just joining in the conversation.:)

Reactions: epic559

Unjustified Dev

Recognized Developer
Oct 21, 2012
Memphis , TN
How's everything goin unjust?that marcus data boost looks nice :)

Horrible it seems it won't build kernel correct so I'm using cyanogen mod for that. That was the problem with your build and a few more things I may have to go to revolt ROM. I'm also decompiling my framework to modify it. Still learning reading a guide. Have to tidy up my room. Have to do my homework. Have to do a lot.

epic559

Oct 17, 2012
Fresno,Cali 559
Horrible it seems it won't build kernel correct so I'm using cyanogen mod for that. That was the problem with your build and a few more things I may have to go to revolt ROM. I'm also decompiling my framework to modify it. Still learning reading a guide. Have to tidy up my room. Have to do my homework. Have to do a lot.

Yea homework first :) so u think a more stock or basic version of this rom would boot?like stock kernel less tweeks no boot animation and what not or is this rom done for??

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

And is it working on ur fascinate?

Unjustified Dev

Recognized Developer
Oct 21, 2012
Memphis , TN
Yea homework first :) so u think a more stock or basic version of this rom would boot?like stock kernel less tweeks no boot animation and what not or is this rom done for??

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

And is it working on ur fascinate?

Got it working perfect and effsi got the epics to boot we worked on it a bit one night and it seems he did the rest. He said it did have some bugs.

epic559

Oct 17, 2012
Fresno,Cali 559
Got it working perfect and effsi got the epics to boot we worked on it a bit one night and it seems he did the rest. He said it did have some bugs.

That's gr8 news I was a little nerves almost made it seem like this rom was done 4.....getting it to boot is awesome :) team regular for the win :)

TexasLTE

Apr 11, 2011
Texas
Will post it tonight :)
(With same bugs, and some improvement)
Seems there is jellybeer 4.14
Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
dropple , good to hear you're having success with Jelly Beer :highfive: ... here's a little something for you if you wanna use it ... :D

dropple_zpsb10a0f9b.png

dropple2_zps335c4988.png

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Collective_zpseca48fa9.png

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2220008

Last edited:

Unjustified Dev

Recognized Developer
Oct 21, 2012
Memphis , TN
Reactions: TexasLTE

TexasLTE

Apr 11, 2011
Texas
please tell me how you make those pics with the phone look very nice to use when i make a thread for a Rom
all I have is an older version of Photoshop Elements 8 ... most folks are using CS6 which has TONS of cool features that I can only dream about ( I really miss my PC that fried a few months back ... :( ) ... there are lots of YouTube videos that will help get you started on how to use Photoshop ( my skills are minimal , and my version is old ) but I'll be glad to help however I can ... :D

Unjustified Dev

Recognized Developer
Oct 21, 2012
Memphis , TN
all I have is an older version of Photoshop Elements 8 ... most folks are using CS6 which has TONS of cool features that I can only dream about ( I really miss my PC that fried a few months back ... :( ) ... there are lots of YouTube videos that will help get you started on how to use Photoshop ( my skills are minimal , and my version is old ) but I'll be glad to help however I can ... :D

How do you crop it out like that lol that home screen look like it is on the phone literally

Effsi

Jan 25, 2009
www.effsi.net
How this rom doin effsi??unjust was sayin u got it to boot.. :) congratz

not my rom to release for I just wanted a taste to see if I liked it or not. not really my thing so I haven't done anything to fix the errors I had in the system (software kb kept crashing was the most obvious). playing with slim now 3.1 now :p and so far despite what has been said by others, I don't think slim has any speed advantage over the latest pacman rom. but maybe I am just biased or seeing things. going to compile another slim with some optimizations in and see about it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    :D
    MeEMwc9.png
    :D

Pictures
    A9nmkub.png
    ibIbGeB.png

KhvLCa8.png
    Q2CX3fs.png

Downloads

Rom
    Code:
    [B]Removed reply on here for a link to see if you can get it to boot.
    [/B]
    Gapps 2013
    HERE

Installation
    Code:
    1. Wipe Dalvik Cache, Cache, and Wipe Data Factory Reset
    2. Flash Rom
    3. Flash Gapps 2013

Working
    Code:
    Please Tell me I don't have an epic to test on

Changelog and Features
    HERE
    Code:
    [B][4/1/13][/B]
    *1. Effsi Kernel Voodoo Sound , Color, and lots of governors [url=https://github.com/TeamRegular/android_kernel_samsung_epicmtd/commit/ef41c473898dc3d982d0d769962fd091741ae06d]READ COMMIT HERE[/url]
    2. Bionic optimizations (Sabermod)
    3. Skia optimizations (Xylon)
    4. Webkit optimizations (UnicornButter)
    5. Linaro Toolchain 4.7
    6. Added in TCP tweaks from marcusant's thread on xda [url=https://github.com/TeamRegular/android_device_samsung_epicmtd/commit/9e53f973ce37b18618933c3a069ec710353c9205]READ COMMIT HERE[/url]
    7. Disabled Battery led Intrusive but enabled in ROM CONTROL [url=https://github.com/TeamRegular/android_device_samsung_epicmtd/commit/b7d9177a8d78697871a4d88e813d2c4490d6124d]Disabled Because Rootbox doesn't have the Config for it[/url]
    8. Libcore optimizations (Xylon)
    9. Dalvik optimizations (Xylon)
    10. Chromium optimizations (Xylon)
    11. V8 optimizations (Xylon)
    12. JPEG optimizations (CODEFIREX)

Thanks

Effsi
    xboxfanj
    Texas Epic 4G
    Xda
    Epic Community
    CyanogenMod
    TeamBaked
    RootBox devs

Make sure to check out our GITHUB
    I'm still modifying things to build with linaro. Maybe its minor but it feels like there's improvements with pacman anyways. I'm not abandoning linaro even if it would make things a whole lot easier.
    Excitedly w8ting 4 a working build!!! :D:D:D

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

just got the sources all over again and me and effsi setup last night and he's doing a build which is better since i maintain two devices now.

edit who said i wont release another build tomorrow morning

Code:
    No longer using linaro toolchain since its optimizations are minor
    +2

+3

let me boot into Ubuntu

Will post it tonight :)
    (With same bugs, and some improvement)

Seems there is jellybeer 4.14

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium