Test Version of Jaguar OS

Search This thread

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
OnePlus 8
I build roms for Oneplus 6/6T/8/8Pro/8T/9 and 9 pro. Since I have had a few requests to build for Oneplus 7 series, the trial build is read. See here

Test it and submit a logcat even if everything is working.

HueyT

Apr 3, 2014
New Albany, IN
OnePlus 7T

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
OnePlus 8
No boot. Straight into fastboot (bootloader) mode
There is no reason, as compared to the first test release, which booted fine, for this 'no boot'. Is it possible that your second slot doesn't have OOS-11? If that's the case, it would explain no boot. You had a working rom in the good slot, then you flashed Jaguar, which went to non-working slot and no boot. Then you flashed whatever rom you had before and it went back to the working slot.

Try to re-flash Jaguar after 'no boot'.

HueyT

Apr 3, 2014
New Albany, IN
OnePlus 7T
There is no reason, as compared to the first test release, which booted fine, for this 'no boot'. Is it possible that your second slot doesn't have OOS-11? If that's the case, it would explain no boot. You had a working rom in the good slot, then you flashed Jaguar, which went to non-working slot and no boot. Then you flashed whatever rom you had before and it went back to the working slot.

Try to re-flash Jaguar after 'no boot'.
I flashed same rom on both slots cleanly. I have flashed many roms including los18 with microg and with gapps, los 19 with gapps, divestos, e os, many custom roms, stock 11/12, color os 11/12, hydrogen os, etc. Maybe some one else can try on their phone. 1st build reflashed fine--just dead camera

HueyT

Apr 3, 2014
New Albany, IN
OnePlus 7T
I flashed same rom on both slots cleanly. I have flashed many roms including los18 with microg and with gapps, los 19 with gapps, divestos, e os, many custom roms, stock 11/12, color os 11/12, hydrogen os, etc. Maybe some one else can try on their phone. 1st build reflashed fine--just dead camera
Just reflashed v22 ROM And worked fine besides dead camera

Top Liked Posts