• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Tested GSI List for the Nord N10 5G

Search This thread
Decided a list might be nice to have for those interested in flashing GSI Images

All these GSI's I've tested on a BE2026 Lito, but I'd assume its the same for other models. As long as you can unlock bootloader anyway

GSI List

Havok OS
-- Android 10
-- Pros: Reads SIM cards, wifi functions, bluetooth works, camera works, everything works
-- Cons: Once you flash Magisk using custom recovery, it only boots to bootloader, GAPPS won't flash, had to debrick device after this...

/e/OS DeGoogled GSI
-- Android 10
-- Pros: Wifi/Bluetooth/Camera and system work. Magisk flash with custom recovery works
-- Cons: Doesn't read sim cards at all, Screen stays exceptionally bright at all times even at 0% brightness

LeOS DeGoogled GSI
-- Android 10 and Android 11
-- Pros: Same as /e/OS
-- Cons: Same as /e/OS

DotOS GSI
-- Android 11
-- Pros: Not really any lol
-- Cons: Upon initial boot ,screen flashes, System Force Closes, screen is black. Unusable

Android 12 GSI from Google
-- Android 12
-- Never Boots

crDroid GSI
-- Android 11
-- Pros: nothin
-- Cons: have to delete product_a and _b slot partitions to resize for it to function, never boots, kicks you back to bootloader
- currently flashing

Last edited:
Huh did not know of that. Know a fix for issues with SIM Card not being seen at all? /e/OS does it to me on every device I flash it to. I've seen people say to flash back to stock then flash an A-Only GSI, sometimes that fixes the SIM issue
Android 12 if it works I also have a list give me time but some roms need permissiver.zip

Last edited:

EduardoA3677

Mar 24, 2021
Redmi Note 8
OnePlus Nord N10 5G
Huh did not know of that. Know a fix for issues with SIM Card not being seen at all? /e/OS does it to me on every device I flash it to. I've seen people say to flash back to stock then flash an A-Only GSI, sometimes that fixes the SIM issue
It may be a problem with the vendor or kernel, I could compile but my laptop broke down and renting a server is very expensive in my country

bbabel

Sep 26, 2012
mauriciogomez.net
Decided a list might be nice to have for those interested in flashing GSI Images

All these GSI's I've tested on a BE2026 Lito, but I'd assume its the same for other models. As long as you can unlock bootloader anyway

GSI List

Havok OS
-- Android 10
-- Pros: Reads SIM cards, wifi functions, bluetooth works, camera works, everything works
-- Cons: Once you flash Magisk using custom recovery, it only boots to bootloader, GAPPS won't flash, had to debrick device after this...

/e/OS DeGoogled GSI
-- Android 10
-- Pros: Wifi/Bluetooth/Camera and system work. Magisk flash with custom recovery works
-- Cons: Doesn't read sim cards at all, Screen stays exceptionally bright at all times even at 0% brightness

LeOS DeGoogled GSI
-- Android 10 and Android 11
-- Pros: Same as /e/OS
-- Cons: Same as /e/OS

DotOS GSI
-- Android 11
-- Pros: Not really any lol
-- Cons: Upon initial boot ,screen flashes, System Force Closes, screen is black. Unusable

Android 12 GSI from Google
-- Android 12
-- Never Boots

crDroid GSI
-- Android 11
-- Pros: nothin
-- Cons: have to delete product_a and _b slot partitions to resize for it to function, never boots, kicks you back to bootloader
- currently flashing
I'm using Corvus 16.7 and everything works just fine EXCEPT connecting a headset or a speaker. I can't do it no matter if I use a cable or via Bluetooth, which is a shame because I use to listen to music that way.

Everything else works fantastic, so I don't have regrets.

I'm using Corvus 16.7 and everything works just fine EXCEPT connecting a headset or a speaker. I can't do it no matter if I use a cable or via Bluetooth, which is a shame because I use to listen to music that way.

Ever since the Android 11 update went through, even if I use the debricking Android 10 software to go back, no gsi boots at all. Even GSI's I had that were working.

Reactions: Spidermonkeyj75

UsedNametag

May 24, 2021
Yesterday I tested Android 12 AOSP GSI+GMS on my N10 5G. It works, but 90hz needs to be set from adb, biometrics won't work at all (build.prop might need edits) and 5G cannot be enabled. LTE, 3G and 2G works, calls work, WiFi & Bluetooth works, camera works and audio works.
I think that the issue is on build.prop. Also you need to install proper vbmeta.img so it can boot.

Reactions: ninjasinabag

ninjasinabag

May 28, 2013
Philadelphia
Yesterday I tested Android 12 AOSP GSI+GMS on my N10 5G. It works, but 90hz needs to be set from adb, biometrics won't work at all (build.prop might need edits) and 5G cannot be enabled. LTE, 3G and 2G works, calls work, WiFi & Bluetooth works, camera works and audio works.
I think that the issue is on build.prop. Also you need to install proper vbmeta.img so it can boot.
I've had this bookmarked for when I had my laptop working.
https://developer.android.com/topic/dsu

Seems we have the ability to add gsi images and everything.

MetaruSonikkuX

Jun 4, 2016
Honor 5X
Project Treble
Did you use the DSU or did you install something using this method?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Ever since the Android 11 update went through, even if I use the debricking Android 10 software to go back, no gsi boots at all. Even GSI's I had that were working.
    Did you use the DSU or did you install something using this method?
    I used GSI installation tutorial from this forum. Also issues on GSI might be possible to solve, but I have no idea how...