General Testers Needed for Jaguar rom for Oneplus 9 Pro

Search This thread

ekin_strops

Apr 29, 2016
Munich
OnePlus 9 Pro
It's a pretty important question. Blame OnePlus's recent doings for making it so hard of a "development friendly" device. If someone were to use it as a daily driver, I'm sure they'd want their service/data to work. If you know, kindly share please.
You didn't get my point. This isn't a daily driver ROM where you just download and use it as stable. The idea of this thread was to gain testers and for them to share feedback to the developer so that it can be figured out what works and what doesn't, and of course reporting any other bugs. Asking questions here on what works and what doesn't is the opposite of what the developer was trying to achieve with this thread/request. Either you test and share your Feedback or you just stop asking for "what are the bugs" in a ROM which does even have it's initial release, hence the "Testing" part.

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
OnePlus 8
You didn't get my point. This isn't a daily driver ROM where you just download and use it as stable. The idea of this thread was to gain testers and for them to share feedback to the developer so that it can be figured out what works and what doesn't, and of course reporting any other bugs. Asking questions here on what works and what doesn't is the opposite of what the developer was trying to achieve with this thread/request. Either you test and share your Feedback or you just stop asking for "what are the bugs" in a ROM which does even have it's initial release, hence the "Testing" part.
You are right, of course, except that the rom is pretty stable for Oneplus 8 and 6 series. The reason for testing is: a new device ( 9 PRO), which I don't have.

TheKnux

Sep 28, 2011
Akron
OnePlus 9
OnePlus 9 Pro
I wasn't the one asking. Chill out buddy, grab a beer. I'm sure the dev or whoever was testing the ROM could've said a quick "yes" or "no" on if mobile data works.

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
OnePlus 8
Is this for Android 11 or Android 12? If it's for Android 12, does CDMA/Verizon Wireless work? If Verizon Wireless does work, how did you get it to work?
This is Android 11 rom and Verizon works fine on Oneplus 8 series.

In my experience, Android releases don't become stable until r30 or so. Android 12 is certainly not stable. Why? Ask Google. My take is all they care about is monetizing user data, so, all other features are on the back burner.

The rom is ready to be posted for everybody.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Testers needed for Jaguar rom for Oneplus 9 Pro.

If you don't know about Jaguar, see my Oneplus 8T thread HERE, Oneplus 8 - HERE , or Oneplus 8 Pro - HERE.

If interested, send me a PM.
    It's a pretty important question. Blame OnePlus's recent doings for making it so hard of a "development friendly" device. If someone were to use it as a daily driver, I'm sure they'd want their service/data to work. If you know, kindly share please.
    Thanks to everyone. I got a good response from several testers. I am doing the final touches and will post the rom in the development thread in a few days.