• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Text on lockscreen.

Search This thread

cleyt64

Sep 13, 2014
PAU
Hello everyone, I don't know if there is a question like this already but I would like to know : How can I write a text/ personal message on my lockscreen please?
I had this on my old LG V 30 and I can't find it on my Fx2 pro.

Craphead

Jul 15, 2012
Dachau
I don't know if that is possible at all, I've never seen any options for that. But what you can do is display a text on your AOD.

Reactions: cleyt64

cleyt64

Sep 13, 2014
PAU
I don't know if that is possible at all, I've never seen any options for that. But what you can do is display a text on your AOD.
Thank you for answering.
The weird thing is that when i changed my V30 for the Oppo the backup from Google restored evne the text on my lockscreen but now i can't find a way to change /delete it 😅😅😅.

Craphead

Jul 15, 2012
Dachau
Thank you for answering.
The weird thing is that when i changed my V30 for the Oppo the backup from Google restored evne the text on my lockscreen but now i can't find a way to change /delete it 😅😅😅.
That's true, I've had the same thing happen to me when I restored a backup from my old Samsung. While then option clearly exists on standard Android and thus also is part of the backup routine, Oppo simply seems to have chosen not to implement the option in ColorOS. I wonder if it would be possible to somehow access or change settings for that via ADB commands.... ?

Reactions: ScratMan38

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thank you for answering.
    That's true, I've had the same thing happen to me when I restored a backup from my old Samsung. While then option clearly exists on standard Android and thus also is part of the backup routine, Oppo simply seems to have chosen not to implement the option in ColorOS. I wonder if it would be possible to somehow access or change settings for that via ADB commands.... ?