Text to speech

Search This thread

oniemjan

Feb 16, 2012
I uninstalled picotts (and probably ttsservice) with titanium backup in my new experience ROM, but i want it back now (because i want Llama to speak to me). I tried extracting both files out of NE-zip and copying them into system/apps and giving them permissions (rw-r--r--),i also tried installing the apps which worked for picotts (it doesn't function though) but not for ttsservice. (the tts folder in system was never deleted) can anyone help me?

swyped

L.E.D 26

May 6, 2012
Pachino
R: Text to speech

I uninstalled picotts (and probably ttsservice) with titanium backup in my new experience ROM, but i want it back now (because i want Llama to speak to me). I tried extracting both files out of NE-zip and copying them into system/apps and giving them permissions (rw-r--r--),i also tried installing the apps which worked for picotts (it doesn't function though) but not for ttsservice. (the tts folder in system was never deleted) can anyone help me?

swyped

Download it from play store.

Need tester for your rom (Galaxy Mini)? Just pm me! Sent from my BlackdroidLie v1 (My Phone often lies with this rom..)

L.E.D 26

May 6, 2012
Pachino

Ah s**t do you mean the voice dealer? :D

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

i can't find the ones that are present in cm7 roms (for free)... But thanks for your help

swyped

Here it is (if is it) (uploaded by me just for you :p) http://db.tt/wIE8DYIe

Reactions: oniemjan

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Download it from play store.

Need tester for your rom (Galaxy Mini)? Just pm me! Sent from my BlackdroidLie v1 (My Phone often lies with this rom..)

i can't find the ones that are present in cm7 roms (for free)... But thanks for your help

swyped

Ah s**t do you mean the voice dealer? :D

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

swyped

Here it is (if is it) (uploaded by me just for you :p) http://db.tt/wIE8DYIe

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone