• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
Search This thread

mastrv

Jul 1, 2010
Hi there. Good afternoon from Spain. I am also waiting for my CC3 for Kia Sou Drive from 2016. The unit with which I have replaced the one that came standard with the car is the Roadnavi S160. It is a plug an play unit compatible with almost everything (including the reversing camera) except the standard microphone. It has never given me any problems so I haven't even had to update the firmware. With the CC3 I have doubts about the rear camera even though the seller has told me that it is perfectly compatible with it, but not with the microphone. Could you explain to me how you have solved the compatibility problem with the rear camera? If you manage to adapt a standard camera to the trim of the rear door it would be very interesting to know how you have achieved it. Thank you
I have a Kia Sorento and was able to make the factory built-in microphone and rear camera work with my SPro/CC2 unit.

In order to make your microphone and rear camera to work, you must know the wiring for your 2016 Soul. There are, most likely, wires/pins in your harness that may not have been installed. This is why you must know the wiring.

The CC3, if I remember correctly, has an external microphone jack at the back. That means that if/when you find the proper pins for the factory Soul microphone, you can add pins, probably 2 pins, with the proper male plug that can connect to the female jack on the CC3. I used this 2-wire 3.5mm mono extension cord (not stereo), cut it in half, and used it to connect to the harness:

For the camera, the built-in camera most likely uses something like 6.5V and not the 12V like the camera provided to you uses. I added a step-down Buck converter to reduce the 12V voltage provided by my SPro/CC2 to a voltage that would make the camera work...I believe I set it to 8.6V instead of 6.5V. This was since the SPro/CC2 also requires a minimum of about 8.5V to determine that you have put the vehicle in reverse. This is required so that the head unit automatically switches to the rear camera when you put your vehicle in reverse.

Post any questions you have.

If you're not comfortable doing these changes, take it to someone that can do it for you.

As always, this is information that you should check/verify yourself as I did with a multimeter. Anything that you do is your own responsibility.

Reactions: Anxo58

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
NZ
I have a Kia Sorento and was able to make the factory built-in microphone and rear camera work with my SPro/CC2
unit.

In order to make your microphone and rear camera to work, you must know the wiring for your 2016 Soul. There are, most likely, wires/pins in your harness that may not have been installed. This is why you must know the wiring.

The CC3, if I remember correctly, has an external microphone jack at the back. That means that if/when you find the proper pins for the factory Soul microphone, you can add pins, probably 2 pins, with the proper male plug that can connect to the female jack on the CC3. I used this 2-wire 3.5mm mono extension cord (not stereo), cut it in half, and used it to connect to the harness:

For the camera, the built-in camera most likely uses something like 6.5V and not the 12V like the camera provided to you uses. I added a step-down Buck converter to reduce the 12V voltage provided by my SPro/CC2 to a voltage that would make the camera work...I believe I set it to 8.6V instead of 6.5V. This was since the SPro/CC2 also requires a minimum of about 8.5V to determine that you have put the vehicle in reverse. This is required so that the head unit automatically switches to the rear camera when you put your vehicle in reverse.

If you're not comfortable doing these changes, take it to someone that can do it for you.

As always, this is information that you should check/verify yourself as I did with a multimeter. Anything that you do is your own responsibility.

I think you may need to check your install/seek help from an installer.

Above 6v will kill your camera

Why trigger the device from the camera - think about it - the reverse signal triggers the head unit to switch to rear camera.

Anxo58

Oct 24, 2016
Tengo un Kia Sorento y pude hacer que el micrófono integrado de fábrica y la cámara trasera funcionaran con mi unidad SPro / CC2.

Para que su micrófono y cámara trasera funcionen, debe conocer el cableado de su Soul 2016. Lo más probable es que haya cables / clavijas en su arnés que pueden no haber sido instalados. Por eso debes conocer el cableado.

El CC3, si mal no recuerdo, tiene un conector de micrófono externo en la parte posterior. Eso significa que si / cuando encuentra los pines adecuados para el micrófono Soul de fábrica, puede agregar pines, probablemente 2 pines, con el enchufe macho adecuado que se puede conectar al conector hembra del CC3. Usé este cable de extensión mono de 2 hilos de 3,5 mm (no estéreo), lo corté por la mitad y lo usé para conectarlo al arnés:

[URL unfurl = "true"] https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B017092R9K [/ URL]

Para la cámara, lo más probable es que la cámara incorporada use algo como 6.5V y no los 12V que usa la cámara que se le proporcionó. Agregué un convertidor Buck reductor para reducir el voltaje de 12V proporcionado por mi SPro / CC2 a un voltaje que haría que la cámara funcione ... Creo que lo configuré en 8.6V en lugar de 6.5V. Esto se debe a que el SPro / CC2 también requiere un mínimo de aproximadamente 8,5 V para determinar que ha puesto el vehículo en reversa. Esto es necesario para que la unidad principal cambie automáticamente a la cámara trasera cuando ponga su vehículo en reversa.

Publique cualquier pregunta que tenga.

Si no se siente cómodo haciendo estos cambios, lléveselo a alguien que pueda hacerlo por usted.

Como siempre, esta es información que debe verificar / verificar usted mismo como lo hice yo con un multímetro. Todo lo que hagas es responsabilidad tuya.

I have a Kia Sorento and was able to make the factory built-in microphone and rear camera work with my SPro/CC2 unit.

Thanks. That is the idea, take the unit to install it in a specialized electronics workshop as I did with my previous unit. It would be very interesting for me if friend 'Densor' explained to us how he managed to fit a standard rear camera to the rear door moulding of the lkia soul 2nd edition thinking about the possibility of changing it in case it happens, as he says. , that the original camera loses resolution with the new unit.

Anxo58

Oct 24, 2016
I think you may need to check your install/seek help from an installer.

Above 6v will kill your camera

Why trigger the device from the camera - think about it - the reverse signal triggers the head unit to switch to rear camera.
I will, Marchnz, thank you very much. I will seek the help of a professional installer. I don't quite understand what you mean by 'Why activate the device from the camera? Think about it: the reverse signal causes the main unit to switch to the rear camera. 'I have no intention or interest in activating the rear camera other than through reverse gear.

Densor

Sep 22, 2015
Sydney
Could you explain to me how you have solved the compatibility problem with the rear camera? If you manage to adapt a standard camera to the trim of the rear door it would be very interesting to know how you have achieved it.
Hi Anxo. I retained the existing 6.5 volt camera. I used a voltage drop unit to reduce the 12V on the output of the CC3. The reversing wire had been left off the supplied plug so I found which wire went 12V when reverse was selected and spliced this into the loom into the radio. The image quality of the existing camera is REALLY BAD on the beautiful screen. I have good intentions to one day take the trim off the rear door and try and mount the supplied camera in the hole. I have tested by temporarily wiring the new camera in just for test purposes, and it is a 100% improvement on the old rear camera.

I had to take the internal trim off the rear hatch to find the plug that disappeared into the door for the camera. I was able to use a multimeter to test each of the wires and identify the Video +, 12V+ , and the Neg and Video neg. There were some good wiring diagrams on the Soul Forum website. Search for Densor on there and you'll find the circuit diagram and plug layout that I used.

Siddharthbhar3001

Oct 10, 2021
Hello I am using CC3 in Honda vezel 2022 model (the new facelift model), I am constantly facing the following issues

1. The apps crashes (maps, carlink etc) when I am driving in the middle, this is a safety hazard also
2. With auto start stop of the car at the traffic light, when the engine starts again, sometimes the app stops (eg navigation stops)
3. When I connect my phone with Bluetooth, I don't see my contacts sync up in the Bluetooth phone app of cc3

All of this is making it big troublesome for me, kindly help me pls

Anxo58

Oct 24, 2016
Hola, estoy usando CC3 en el modelo Honda vezel 2022 (el nuevo modelo de estiramiento facial), constantemente me enfrento a los siguientes problemas

1. Las aplicaciones se bloquean (mapas, carlink, etc.) cuando conduzco en el medio, esto también es un peligro para la seguridad.
2. Con la parada de arranque automático del coche en el semáforo, cuando el motor arranca de nuevo, a veces la aplicación se detiene (por ejemplo, la navegación se detiene)
3. Cuando conecto mi teléfono con Bluetooth, no veo que mis contactos se sincronicen en la aplicación de teléfono Bluetooth de cc3

Todo esto hace que sea un gran problema para mí, por favor, ayúdame.
Mod edit - translated by https://www.deepl.com/translator:
Hello, I can only answer your third question with my own experience on this issue. In my case, following the tutorial on the Russian 4PDA forum, I had to rescue my contacts from the trash three times, and the solution for my case was much simpler. You can find the solution in the bluetooth video tutorial on the T'eyes website. But what they don't explain is that to transfer the contacts you have to configure your phone's bluetooth connection to allow transferring contacts to your unit. This is an option that is not checked by default (at least on my phone). Once this is done, just press the download icon on your unit and your contacts will be copied to the phonebook on your unit.

PS Before doing all this I took the precaution of disabling automatic contact syncing on my google account.
Hola. Solo puedo responder a su tercera pregunta con mi propia experiencia sobre este tema. En mi caso, siguiendo el tutorial del foro ruso 4PDA, tuve que rescatar a mis contactos de la papelera tres veces, y la solution for mi caso fue mucho más sencilla. Puede encontrar la solución en el video tutorial de bluetooth en la página de T'eyes. Pero lo que no explican es que para transferir los contactos tienes que configurar la conexión bluetooth de tu teléfono para permitir la transferencia de contactos a tu unidad. Es una opción que no está marcada por defecto (al menos en mi teléfono). Una vez hecho esto, solo tiene que presionar el icono de descarga en su unidad y sus contactos se copiarán a la guía telefónica de su unidad.
PD Antes de hacer todo esto tomé la precaución de deshabilitar la sincronización automática de contactos en mi cuenta de google.

Last edited by a moderator:

Redenez

Oct 10, 2021
Hello all, TEYES Australia is now online. The audience is not just Australia but a more western audience.

XDA members are thorough in their questions and suggestions. Any value adding advice for the site would be greatly appreciated.

We are working on expanding the accessory range - what do you think adds value?

Thank you all!
Hi ...
I have a problem in cc2 unit after installing TeamViewer ... The top notification bar is untouchable . The cursor can't reach this area.. and i don't know why ... For example i can't change the background image the normal way.

This is my device info ..
if you can suggest any solution . I'll be grateful . Thanks

Attachments

• Compress_20211010_185725_5623.jpg
    Compress_20211010_185725_5623.jpg
    628.1 KB · Views: 26
  • Compress_20211010_185728_8068.jpg
    Compress_20211010_185728_8068.jpg
    589.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Compress_20211010_185723_3592.jpg
    Compress_20211010_185723_3592.jpg
    642.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Compress_20211010_185721_1482.jpg
    Compress_20211010_185721_1482.jpg
    618.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Moderator Announcement

@Anxo58
As courtesy, I've translated your post above. With reference to rule no. 4 of the XDA Forum Rules, please post in English or add at least an English translation to your Spanish post. Thanks for your cooperation!
4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.
Additionally, I've cleaned the thread from links to 4pda. 4pda is not only another phone related website (and not affiliated with XDA at all) but also well known for the distribution of malware and warez. As such, links and references to 4pda are not accepted on XDA.
6. Do not post or request warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez nor do we permit members to request, post, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained or used. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

(...)

11. Don’t post with the intention of selling something.
  • Don’t use XDA to advertise your product or service. Proprietors of for-pay products or services, may use XDA to get feedback, provide beta access, or a free version of their product for XDA users and to offer support, but not to post with the intention of selling. This includes promoting sites similar / substantially similar to XDA-Developers.com.
  • Do not post press releases, announcements, links to trial software or commercial services, unless you’re posting an exclusive release for XDA-Developers.com.
  • Encouraging members to participate in forum activities on other phone related sites is prohibited.
  • Off-site downloads are permitted if the site is non-commercial and does not require registration.
  • Off-site downloads from sites requiring registration are NOT encouraged but may be permitted if both of the following conditions are met:
    A) The site belongs to a member of XDA-Developers with at least 1500 posts and 2 years membership, who actively maintains an XDA-Developers support thread(s) / posts, related to the download.
    B) The site is a relatively small, personal website without commercial advertising / links (i.e. not a competitor forum-based site with purposes and aims similar to those of XDA-Developers.com.)
Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

TEYESAustralia

Feb 28, 2021
Australia
www.teyes.com.au
Hi ...
I have a problem in cc2 unit after installing TeamViewer ... The top notification bar is untouchable . The cursor can't reach this area.. and i don't know why ... For example i can't change the background image the normal way.

This is my device info ..
if you can suggest any solution . I'll be grateful . Thanks
You may need a forced firmware reset, we will try it and put the solution on here for future reference for others

Last edited:
The OP had a discussion with us and it was decided that he will not be permitted to sell here but offer technical support only. So anything connected to prices, comparisons with other units/manufacturers etc will be outside the understanding.

Guys, why don't we take him at face value and see whether he is offering support or not? I agree that the reputation of resellers has taken a beating but why don't we give him a chance? Even if he is able to resolve some issues of atleast some users, his being on XDA would be justified.

I hope you all understand that it was in the interest of the users that it was decided to permit him to operate here.

Moderator Announcement

This is a thread regarding technical support or solving of technical problems ONLY! No references to sales, prices, comparisons, orders, consumer rights etc. are accepted and off-topic in this thread. The thread has been cleaned in this respect.

@TEYESAustralia Even if users raise questions on those issues, I'd appreciate if YOU tell them that no such information will be provided in the thread.

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator
Moderator Announcement

This thread has been cleaned already multiple times - and I just did it again! The scope of this thread has been clearly defined and announced. If somebody doesn't like these left and right arcs or the thread, please just move on without posting. I've also removed (hopefully) all links and references to a specific Russian phone related website (not affiliated with XDA at all), other social media and commercial websites. XDA is not just another social media; it's a privately owned website that runs based on its own Forum Rules implemented by the site owners. If someone is unhappy with the rules, please contact the site owner or administrators. If you're unable to accept a thread's existence, please just report the thread or contact any moderator privately but don't post your disagreement in a thread.

I've now subscribed to this thread and will monitor it closely. I reserve the right to temporarily or permanently revoke write permissions in this thread from any poster whose post is not in line with the forum rules and the above quoted guidance.

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

I have not had a problem with google login, please contact me in PM to discuss

The market has moved towards completely buttonless, looks alot better too. In regards to you subaru, contact me in PM to discuss.
thank you

Hello, please send me a DM with a picture of your dash and confirm model year.

Thank you

Can you send some links to my inbox to these reviews for the issues you state for the Honda accord euro 8?

gremlin190 and ejacobs, in regards to this issue, please provide your whatsapp numbers in PM

Thank you

Hello we need to speak to engineer regarding this issue, I believe we spoke on another mode. If your having trouble getting in contact pass me your whatsapp number in private.

sorry for the late response

Hello sorry this is not monitored, best way is by email and phone. Sometimes we get to busy and myself have been unwell for weeks but now recovering.
Email me so I have your contact
It is found on our website, there is one other dealing with similar issue to yours. thank you

You may need a forced firmware reset
contact
@TEYESAustralia Please provide your support here in the thread and refrain from attempts to drag members to whatever private means. Only public support helps all XDA members. A thread that doesn't provide this public support is eventually going to be closed.
I've removed every link I found to your commercial website. Please don't use it in this thread.

Last edited:

Redenez

Oct 10, 2021
I am still interested in this solution any progress?
So far . No
I contacted Dan . He is really nice guy. He suggested that i need a forced firmware reset with the updatecfg.txt file .. and i did it using cc2 last firmware and the updatecfg.txt file of course .. but without success until now .. the problem persists
Unresponsive top touch screen as before

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
NZ
So far . No
I contacted Dan . He is really nice guy. He suggested that i need a forced firmware reset with the updatecfg.txt file .. and i did it using cc2 last firmware and the updatecfg.txt file of course .. but without success until now .. the problem persists
Unresponsive top touch screen as before

Your unit is defective. Obviously not a firmware issue.

Return the unit and see how helpful Dan / 'Teyes Australia' becomes. Be sure to report your experience throughout here.

Reactions: surfer63

HuaweiU9508

Feb 2, 2013
Hello all, TEYES Australia is now online. The audience is not just Australia but a more western audience.

XDA members are thorough in their questions and suggestions. Any value adding advice for the site would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all!
I saw the new updated version with 360 camera on Australian site. Unfortunately i bought it on Aliexpress and just got the delivery 1 week back. I have the 6gb 128gb version. I bought a ditto DVR(not Teyes) and 360 Camera kit which plugs into the port B at the back. Now i have the following issue.
1. The Teyes DVR ADAS app does not detect the non teyes AHD DVR camera. Can anyone please tell me whats different here? Teyes is double to cost and also has high shipping cost. So i bought exactly a similar ones, even the pics are same.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002660894112.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.4fb64c4dbbTJzv

2. I bought a 360 camera from the link below. How can i make it work with the Teyes CC3 ? The Australian site mentions it works but has a different motherboard. Not sure what is missing here.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002341747031.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.4fb64c4dbbTJzv

Teyes

Account currently disabled
Nov 23, 2021
I saw the new updated version with 360 camera on Australian site. Unfortunately i bought it on Aliexpress and just got the delivery 1 week back. I have the 6gb 128gb version. I bought a ditto DVR(not Teyes) and 360 Camera kit which plugs into the port B at the back. Now i have the following issue.
1. The Teyes DVR ADAS app does not detect the non teyes AHD DVR camera. Can anyone please tell me whats different here? Teyes is double to cost and also has high shipping cost. So i bought exactly a similar ones, even the pics are same.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002660894112.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.4fb64c4dbbTJzv

2. I bought a 360 camera from the link below. How can i make it work with the Teyes CC3 ? The Australian site mentions it works but has a different motherboard. Not sure what is missing here.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002341747031.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.4fb64c4dbbTJzv
1. Teyes DVR is compatible with Teyes DVR app
2. The CC3 360 as you mentioned is different than the usual CC3. It is only available with 360 camera set, not seperate. So the CC3 that you bought seperately will not be the CC3 360. If you check on the calibration and setup guide, there are serial numbers for the side cameras that must also be entered from the teyes 360 camera system also.

ekolpack

Nov 27, 2021
1. Teyes DVR is compatible with Teyes DVR app
2. The CC3 360 as you mentioned is different than the usual CC3. It is only available with 360 camera set, not seperate. So the CC3 that you bought seperately will not be the CC3 360. If you check on the calibration and setup guide, there are serial numbers for the side cameras that must also be entered from the teyes 360 camera system also.

Just to clarify point #2, does this mean that only the official Teyes 360 surround camera kit link here will work with the CC3? No other aftermarket camera 360 surround kits will work with the CC3 because you need to enter serial #'s off the camera in order for the CC3 to recognize them?

2. What about front-facing DVR cameras? Are those proprietary as well?

3. And the Bluetooth OBD module? Can you use something like the BlueDriver or ThinkDiag and have it still pair with the CC3? Will the factory CC3 OBD app recognize these aftermarkets? What about third party apps such as Torque?

4. I understand the backup/reverse cam is not proprietary and should work with most OEM or aftermarket cameras, is this correct?

It would be nice to be able to use more than the limited set of relatively high-priced (given apparent low quality) Teyes branded accessories.

Thanks!

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
NZ
Just to clarify point #2, does this mean that only the official Teyes 360 surround camera kit link here will work with the CC3? No other aftermarket camera 360 surround kits will work with the CC3 because you need to enter serial #'s off the camera in order for the CC3 to recognize them?

2. What about front-facing DVR cameras? Are those proprietary as well?

3. And the Bluetooth OBD module? Can you use something like the BlueDriver or ThinkDiag and have it still pair with the CC3? Will the factory CC3 OBD app recognize these aftermarkets? What about third party apps such as Torque?

4. I understand the backup/reverse cam is not proprietary and should work with most OEM or aftermarket cameras, is this correct?

It would be nice to be able to use more than the limited set of relatively high-priced (given apparent low quality) Teyes branded accessories.

Thanks!
Did you not notice their account is disabled.

Teyes are not a manufacturer. TEYES is a reseller of FYT, but TEYES locks you in to Teyes hardware via software.

Unless you live in Eastern Europe there is no/little point buying this software branded FYT.

One could make an educated bet Teyes won't be around in a number of years.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    To me you just joined yesterday and are bagging all but teyes. Sounds suspiciously like you are teyes aus posting under another name as was Teyes and is banned.
    I originally started with a navifly and returned it because of high pitched tone on am radio. Navifly were extremely good on their support and allowed for a free postage paid return. I then purchased a cc3 and should not have bothered. It is basically the same unit with a few firmware tweaks. It has the same am radio problem as the navifly and was a lot more expensive. Support was non existant with a return offered at my expense. It has far more lockdown than the navifly if that is important as you are wanting to run 3rd party apps. Navifly used the same surround as the cc3 with the same average fit and alignment. They all use the same supplier for surrounds so both should be able to supply the same range of surrounds.
    Hi Teyes,
    Please pleeeeease can you allow your head units to use Google Assistant. I have the CC3 and it it such an amazing device but the lack of GA makes me cry. I get that you have developed your own voice assistant but let's be honest it is absolutely not fit for purpose. Please don't be Samsung like they were/are with Bixby. Listen to your customers and fans.

That's an easy fix; buy a different FYT unit, not from Teyes.
    Hi Teyes,
    Please pleeeeease can you allow your head units to use Google Assistant. I have the CC3 and it it such an amazing device but the lack of GA makes me cry. I get that you have developed your own voice assistant but let's be honest it is absolutely not fit for purpose. Please don't be Samsung like they were/are with Bixby. Listen to your customers and fans.
    They keep their wallet to their ear, and only hear the customer at great distance.
    You can disable their voice software by removing three of their apks, but that cripples again other functionality. It is really dead loop.
    What other functions does it cripple? When you disable thsoe three APKs does it then allow Google assistant to work with Hey Google?
    Yes, it does. But only until the next reboot. Then it sets its default back to its own software, which no longer exists on the unit, giving also weird behavior next to the other things crippled. I forgot to mention that in my previous post. So after a reboot you have to enable Google Assistent again.
    I have a Joying and flashed (with some tweaks) the T'eyes software to try it out, which as such works fine. Then I did the mentioned steps and ran into above described issues. So I reflashed my unit again with the Joying software and I am now much happier.
    This has been described by @gamer765 (extensively) and by me in several posts and threads, but that is now 8~9 months or more, ago.
    I guess that with deeper analysis and some hacking in the smali code you can overcome that, but I didn't want to spend the effort. (And because I am no longer interested, I also forgot the details).
    I would not buy a T'eyes unit. They are the "Apple" company under the Chinese head units. Not because they deliver better quality at ridiculous prices (like Apple does), but because they are moving to a "closed system" approach by blocking other software.
    But I admit they do give better support than the nameless Chinese resellers, as these don't give any support at all.
    The OP had a discussion with us and it was decided that he will not be permitted to sell here but offer technical support only. So anything connected to prices, comparisons with other units/manufacturers etc will be outside the understanding.

Guys, why don't we take him at face value and see whether he is offering support or not? I agree that the reputation of resellers has taken a beating but why don't we give him a chance? Even if he is able to resolve some issues of atleast some users, his being on XDA would be justified.

I hope you all understand that it was in the interest of the users that it was decided to permit him to operate here.

Moderator Announcement

This is a thread regarding technical support or solving of technical problems ONLY! No references to sales, prices, comparisons, orders, consumer rights etc. are accepted and off-topic in this thread. The thread has been cleaned in this respect.

@TEYESAustralia Even if users raise questions on those issues, I'd appreciate if YOU tell them that no such information will be provided in the thread.

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator
    Moderator Announcement

This thread has been cleaned already multiple times - and I just did it again! The scope of this thread has been clearly defined and announced. If somebody doesn't like these left and right arcs or the thread, please just move on without posting. I've also removed (hopefully) all links and references to a specific Russian phone related website (not affiliated with XDA at all), other social media and commercial websites. XDA is not just another social media; it's a privately owned website that runs based on its own Forum Rules implemented by the site owners. If someone is unhappy with the rules, please contact the site owner or administrators. If you're unable to accept a thread's existence, please just report the thread or contact any moderator privately but don't post your disagreement in a thread.

I've now subscribed to this thread and will monitor it closely. I reserve the right to temporarily or permanently revoke write permissions in this thread from any poster whose post is not in line with the forum rules and the above quoted guidance.

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator

I have not had a problem with google login, please contact me in PM to discuss

The market has moved towards completely buttonless, looks alot better too. In regards to you subaru, contact me in PM to discuss.
    thank you

Hello, please send me a DM with a picture of your dash and confirm model year.

Thank you

Can you send some links to my inbox to these reviews for the issues you state for the Honda accord euro 8?

gremlin190 and ejacobs, in regards to this issue, please provide your whatsapp numbers in PM

Thank you

Hello we need to speak to engineer regarding this issue, I believe we spoke on another mode. If your having trouble getting in contact pass me your whatsapp number in private.

sorry for the late response

Hello sorry this is not monitored, best way is by email and phone. Sometimes we get to busy and myself have been unwell for weeks but now recovering.
    Email me so I have your contact
    It is found on our website, there is one other dealing with similar issue to yours. thank you

You may need a forced firmware reset
    contact
    @TEYESAustralia Please provide your support here in the thread and refrain from attempts to drag members to whatever private means. Only public support helps all XDA members. A thread that doesn't provide this public support is eventually going to be closed.
    I've removed every link I found to your commercial website. Please don't use it in this thread.

Thank you all!
    Can we have an admin corroborate if this is true? We don't need the details of what was talked about, just whether the above is true. Also, I found a picture of the Teyes engineering team discussing all mentioned software issues.
    View attachment 5246243

MOD ACTION:

Thread cleaned.

I have said this before and I will say it again.

This thread is allowed for tech support of the products. Any post not relevant to that is off topic and will be removed.

Next time it happens, there may be harsher reactions because we can't be simply cleaning threads of off topic posts.

And once anyone reports a post as violative of the Rules, please stop responding to that post in the thread. If you do not, it becomes difficult to identify the offender and initiate action.

Please cooperate so that all the users have a pleasant experience here.

Thank you.
    {Mod edit: Quoted post has been deleted}

I'm an Australian buyer who has just purchased and received a CC3 through Teyes Australia. I sent Dan from Teyes Australia numerous emails with questions and he always answered within hours. I never expected that he would stock in Australia the thousands of possible wiring and facia kits. His contact details and phone number are all over the Teyes Aus website.

One of the main concerns I had was the facia for my 2017 Kia Soul. There are two available and the one for the Australian spec Soul showed two extra cutouts that I didn't need. He was straight onto the supplier/warehouse in China to check the stock and had a photo of my facia back that very evening. It was perfect.

There are two possible radios in the series 2 Soul and two possible wiring plugs. The kit was delivered with both possible plugs which made basic install really easy.

I am going to chase Dan up with a couple of improvement requests. I hope that with his contacts back in China that he might be able to get a result.
    - the ability to export video files from the dashcam DVR to the hard drive or a USB stick
    - how do I get Australian radio icons added to the radio unit. It appears to be based on gps coordinates. Do I specify Sydney NSW, or my specific outer suburb location. ?

My overall impression of Dan from Teyes is 5 out of 5. The local logistics company they use only gets a 2 out of 5. It sat in limbo in Australia for nearly 2 weeks before being delivered. Their website said they attempted delivery once but I was home all day and they didn't. When it finally turned up it was in a small sedan hatch packed to the roof with boxes. Not at all professional.

My thoughts on the CC3 ? It is excellent. It looks fantastic in my Soul and a vast improvement. Everything works well. I modified the wiring to use my existing 6 volt rear view camera but the resolution looks pretty [email protected] on the high res screen. My next project might be to retrofit the new camera to the existing moulding in the rear hatch.